Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Is Volkswagen Passat A Good Car? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is Volkswagen Passat A Good Car? (3004 Views)

Good Samaritan Should Buy A Car For Me Even If It Is Volkswagen / Why Is Volkswagen Passat 2006 Model Always For Sale / 2010 Tokunbo Passat CC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Volkswagen Passat A Good Car? by Thrivekonsult: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
Good day folks,

I want to find out from you all if Volkswagen Passat is a good car. A 2007 mode precisely. I need more info about this car.

And in comparison with other cars like Honda Civic, Mazda, Peugeot...

Thank you all
Re: Is Volkswagen Passat A Good Car? by Oblongata: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
Thrivekonsult:
Good day folks,

I want to find out from you all if Volkswagen Passat is a good car. A 2007 mode precisely. I need more info about this car.

Thank you all

It's a good buy, i use 2005 model. But people complain about electrical issues and it is not as strong as the golf counterpart but it's sure a good drive
Re: Is Volkswagen Passat A Good Car? by Bettycars(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Oblongata:

It's a good buy, i use 2005 model. But people complain about electrical issues and it is not as strong as the golf counterpart but it's sure a good drive
The problem with most Nigerians is that they generalize and exaggerate things out of proportion.
Passat is a very good brand.

1 Like

Re: Is Volkswagen Passat A Good Car? by Bettycars(m): 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
Thrivekonsult:
Good day folks,

Thank you all
Very good. Go ahead and thank me later.
I can’t comment on Honda and Mazda but Peugeot is a good brand as well.
Check my thread for good cheap European used vehicles

1 Like

Re: Is Volkswagen Passat A Good Car? by calculation(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
Op,
Op!!,
Op !!!
How many time did I mention OP?

Don't buy it.

If you know, you know
Re: Is Volkswagen Passat A Good Car? by CrEaToRmalden(m): 6:27pm On May 29, 2020
Is Volkswagen Passat a good car? That will also depend on you as the driver.
Re: Is Volkswagen Passat A Good Car? by Yinkus2018: 7:07pm On May 29, 2020
Yes Volkswagen is a very good brand and Passat is a very reliable and easy car to maintain. Gone where the days when there were few mechanics and no diagnostic scanners to check both electrical/mechanical issues with the car. There is a Volkswagen village at itire in Lagos where you buy all your Volkswagen parts and also get very good and reliable mechanics.
Pls don't listen to people that say Volkswagen brand is bad, it's the cheapest to maintain amongst it's German counterpart like Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Landrover etc.
If you need any Volkswagen information from mechanics, spare parts etc, pls call me on 07082687207

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Volkswagen Passat A Good Car? by inagbe1: 7:14pm On May 29, 2020
Yinkus2018:
Yes Volkswagen is a very good brand and Passat is a very reliable and easy car to maintain. Gone where the days when there were few mechanics and no diagnostic scanners to check both electrical/mechanical issues with the car. There is a Volkswagen village at itire in Lagos where you buy all your Volkswagen parts and also get very good and reliable mechanics.
Pls don't listen to people that say Volkswagen brand is bad, it's the cheapest to maintain amongst it's German counterpart like Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Landrover etc.
If you need any Volkswagen information from mechanics, spare parts etc, pls call me on 07082687207
Good evening sir. What of Volkswagen Touareg, i really like the car but i don't know anything about it. Is it reliable.
Re: Is Volkswagen Passat A Good Car? by annford: 7:24pm On May 29, 2020
Thrivekonsult:
Good day folks,

Thank you all

I personally lobe the Passat brand. I've been using different models of Passat since 2008 and I van tell you, they're very good. I am using a 2013 Passat CC and I can tell you, that CC is like a private jet. People complain of electrical issues with the Passat brand but I am yet to experience it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Volkswagen Passat A Good Car? by Yinkus2018: 7:29pm On May 29, 2020
Touareg is an high end Jeep, it comes in a V8 or V6 engine, I will recommend you go for the V6 cos it's has less complications and it's easier to maintain
Re: Is Volkswagen Passat A Good Car? by inagbe1: 7:37pm On May 29, 2020
Yinkus2018:
Touareg is an high end Jeep, it comes in a V8 or V6 engine, I will recommend you go for the V6 cos it's has less complications and it's easier to maintain
Thank you very much sir.
Re: Is Volkswagen Passat A Good Car? by bizzibodi(m): 8:18pm On May 29, 2020
inagbe1:
Good evening sir. What of Volkswagen Touareg, i really like the car but i don't know anything about it. Is it reliable.
RUN!RUN!!

(1) (Reply)

*SOLD**SOLD*My Spotless 2009 Toyota Matrix Sports - Full Option #1.790k / For All Your U.S.A Used/actions Checkout This Page! / Lexus Is350 (registered) Full Automatic For Sale Urgently In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.