Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) (82992 Views)

5 Die As Car Plunges Into Canal In Kogi (Photos) / Russian Plane Crash-Landed In Cornfield After Engines Suck In Birds(Pics) / Truck Moving Damaged Osinbajo's Helicopter Spoilt In Kogi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by dochenaj: 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
I always knew that the activities of Osinbajo and his widespread acceptability is a source of constant headache to those cursed criminals in PDP.

Those evil thieves want to kill Osinbajo like they killed Azazi and Patrick Yakowa. Same thing they did to Danbaba Suntai.

PDP is a nest of murderers. - Wole Soyinka.
Do you realize that Yakowa was a PDP Governor and Azazi was security adviser to Jonathan? Of course you're APC and are bereft of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Seun360(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
amaniro:
Good riddance.....undecided
You will become an amputee this year!
take note!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by correct7: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
It would have been better for the crash to happen to Daura lifeless president
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by imam07: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
3kay945:
Whatever!

Na our money dey will kuku use treat am. No need to waste my pity on him.
undecided
ipob
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by imam07: 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
busterr:
That's a warning from God. Change your ways fake pastor
ipob, in 6 months time u will know the reason why God preserved him. The more u look the less u see.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by imam07: 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Walelavender:
Thanks be to God. There shall be no loss. The Lord will keep the VP in perfect peace. Please retire to your home and work of the ministry after May 29 (Whether your party lose or win). I know you are finding it extremely difficult defending this government. Your passion has been noticed. This nation can't be redeemed with a team of people who are hypocritical and bare faced liars.

The scriptures say, flee every appearance of evil
Take flight !
what an irrational thinking. He should leave and allow evil people to rule abi. The same way good people have bn avoiding to participate in govt and this idea gives bad people a chance to be in govt.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by imam07: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
themanderon:
A warning from God. I wonder what he would have told God considering the way himself and his OGA have been running the country. thank goodness you have another opportunity to turn a new leaf.
ipobian selfish thinking.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by themanderon: 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
imam07:
ipobian selfish thinking.

You people are too daft to always label those that don't agree with your brain diminishing ideologies as Igbos. Not everyone that disagrees with the present state of affairs is an ipob. But knowing zombies to be brain dead, I don't expect them to figure that out.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Emmacolinho(m): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
I always knew that the activities of Osinbajo and his widespread acceptability is a source of constant headache to those cursed criminals in PDP.

Those evil thieves want to kill Osinbajo like they killed Azazi and Patrick Yakowa. Same thing they did to Danbaba Suntai.

So PDP is responsible for the crash abi empty brain
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by specialmati(m): 10:19pm On Feb 02, 2019

you lack wisdom
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Stanbaba30: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
Most importantly he's alive and that's what counts more. I earnestly still hope and pray that APC loses in the forth coming election. No be my Pastor una go kill, LAILAI, God no go gree.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by galadima77(m): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
heendrix:
Had it been it was Buhari it had happen to sheyb we would have carry a big offering to church tomorw to celebrate and thank God coz i'm sure the shock would hv killed him

anyway Buhari's plan to kill this promising man and install Hell Rufai as his vice would not work out it wount

May God forgive you, else na back to sender fa
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by sayisayi(m): 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
Those long throat hyena PDP vermin will blame APC.... grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by stieyven(m): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
heendrix:
Had it been it was Buhari it had happen to sheyb we would have carry a big offering to church tomorw to celebrate and thank God coz i'm sure the shock would hv killed him

anyway Buhari's plan to kill this promising man and install Hell Rufai as his vice would not work out it wount
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by somehow: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
What about the other 9?
Seenyo:
this dude has been given a second chance to CHANGE his ways!.... #A WORD IS ENOUGH !
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by 3kay945(m): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
imam07:
ipob

Oju e shu ni ?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Mrexcell(m): 12:56am On Feb 03, 2019
AutoJoshNG:

The second man in the country was involved in a chopper accident in Kogi state. The helicopter conveying Vice President Yemi Osinbajo crash-landed in Kabba, Kogi State.

According to information by Laolu Akande, Senior Special Assistant (Media and Publicity) to the Vice President, the incident occurred on Saturday afternoon.

Osinbajo and the entire crew are safe.

A tweet by Akande read: “VP Osinbajo’s Chopper crash lands in Kabba, but he and the entire crew safe. He is continuing with his engagements and plans for the day in Kogi State.”

https://autojosh.com/vp-osinbajo-survives-chopper-crash-landed-kogi/

Z

This is what you get when you dine with the devil directly.

Meanwhile do you know that with only a one time payment fee of #5k u can be financially free? Start the EPS business and earn between #20k - #50k weekly and over #300k monthly for processing emails guaranteed.
Contact me with this whatsapp number for all the details 09025475205
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by ezkimow(m): 1:14am On Feb 03, 2019
Might just be a warning, but what do I know? Thank God for preservation
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 03, 2019
Thank God oo
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 6:01am On Feb 03, 2019
Make baba just enter Uber Home
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by imam07: 10:30am On Feb 03, 2019
themanderon:

You people are too daft to always label those that don't agree with your brain diminishing ideologies as Igbos. Not everyone that disagrees with the present state of affairs is an ipob. But knowing zombies to be brain dead, I don't expect them to figure that out.
mumu did I said u are ipob. U have the thinking of ipob people. Get lost.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by imam07: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2019
3kay945:

Oju e shu ni ?
Oju e le tinrin.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by Walelavender(m): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
imam07:
what an irrational thinking. He should leave and allow evil people to rule abi. The same way good people have bn avoiding to participate in govt and this idea gives bad people a chance to be in govt.
It's my opinion and very rational. He won't do Jack with the position he occupies. He is the VP. I mean the ceremonial one! He suspended the NHIS Executive Sec.,his boss reinstated him. He appointed Seyeifa as DSS boss his boss reversed it. You think you can make a profound influence in such a hostile environment? Have you heard him speak about the suspension of the CJN? There's little he can do for now until the right structure and systems are in place.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) by themanderon: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
imam07:
mumu did I said u are ipob. U have the thinking of ipob people. Get lost.

You have my pity fuvkface.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Got To The Gambia / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria / Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.