Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Truck Bomb At INEC Headquarters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truck Bomb At INEC Headquarters (2225 Views)

Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" / Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Bomb At INEC Headquarters by oyinboaja: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2007
God punish all the people wey dey damamge 9ja and give 9ja bad image
Re: Truck Bomb At INEC Headquarters by awoof(m): 6:36am On Apr 24, 2007
oyinboaja:

God punish all the people wey dey damamge Nigeria and give Nigeria bad image
amen we know them by the time we get them finish we shall cut off their arms and their watincall cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Truck Bomb At INEC Headquarters by tarfaadam(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2007
nawa 4 nija dis day sav because of politics ppl are try to kill dem self
abek no join dem plz if u ar wise
Re: Truck Bomb At INEC Headquarters by chidexy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2007
That was a really poor job by the federal agencies to pull wool over our eyes. It was contrived by the Police to discredit the "non PDP" parties. I watched the clip on CNN and immediately laughed at such cheap propaganda.

First, the road leading to INEC isn't downhill, infact, from what I saw on TV it was even slightly elevated. So I wonder how the tanker could have rolled uphill to hit INEC building. Secondly, it was alledged to have been carried out at around 4:00am (according to IGP Ehindero in news reports). Knowing how sensitive the location is, and the thousands of soldiers, Police (both nominal and MOPOL) and the SSS guarding the street (up to almost 1 km leading up to INEC compound), it would be almost impossible for a tanker driver to get that close without being stopped and turned back or at least arrested after the act, judging from the fact that there are no filling station within the vicinity.

Finally, the account that I watched on TV showed that the Tanker was empty. Policemen were seen standing on top of the tanker and with the gas canisters on top of the tanker with the policemen.

Next time, they should do a better job that could at least provide some hollywood entertainment instead of a half-thought through shoddy job.
Re: Truck Bomb At INEC Headquarters by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2007
Nigeria and its politics, why should it always be like this? every other country has an election and its okay, in fact where i stay, there was an election and it was peaceful and felt like every other normal day, but when it comes to Nigeria. there must always be a comma. may God save that country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian American Sailor Arrested For Armed Robbery / Nigerian Girl Shot Dead In "Great" Britain / Pdp Exposes Buhari On Corruption •gets Ribadu's Record Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.