Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) (62267 Views)

She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) / Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:38am On Feb 03, 2019
That is the correct way to go; take charge of your destiny and create your own job.
Tap into your talent and be your own boss instead of expecting or waiting till Buhari/government gives you a cushy air conditioned office job.

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nature8(m): 6:48am On Feb 03, 2019
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by elonize(m): 6:51am On Feb 03, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
ew I can never do such when i'm still fine. my beauty alone is a big source of income for me, this one na ugly girl form of hustle abeg.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Jesu
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 03, 2019
but am I lying?
elonize:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Jesu
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by elonize(m): 6:53am On Feb 03, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
but am I lying?
well dis is d first time dat av seen a girl cm out in d open to say dis
U r not lying o...respect to u
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 03, 2019
tx
elonize:
well dis is d first time dat av seen a girl cm out in d open to say dis
U r not lying o...respect to u

1 Like

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by elonize(m): 6:56am On Feb 03, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
tx
u r welcome, let's relate privately
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by mechanics(m): 7:12am On Feb 03, 2019
Beauty with brain.
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by temple25: 7:18am On Feb 03, 2019
Sorry ooooo

TheMoniker:
cheesy
Nothing so special, just celebrating mediocrity but since you want us to say “nice one” I’ll say “it”
I’ve met a graduate (lady) riding Maruwa in Ibadan.
I’ve seen one who fries akara.
This is even classy compared to what people go through.
Advertise and move on, no one truly cares, it’s all pretence
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by millionboi2: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
why you trying to make me feel low? I doubt an ordinary barber can be prettier than me and im not old in anyway
so 4ur mind u fine? hahahaha

Ur village ppl don do something with ur brain ooo
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 03, 2019
So what she is a graduate that's what she is supposed to be able to do. Create job either for herself or others. Men do make up for females, make their hair etc So she is a female that cuts hair enh ehn what's is there. My ex girlfriend used to cut my hair and also gives me killer carvings and that was like 7 years ago. Abeg let's stop celebrating mediocrity she has done nothing extraordinary. Last last if she no hustle she no go chop ....the only thing I take out of this is that atleast she is not sell8nher body like most females might do your post didn't even celebrate that.

Abeg don't angry me this o morning I'm already mad right now sef angry
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 03, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
ew I can never do such when i'm still fine. my beauty alone is a big source of income for me, this one na ugly girl form of hustle abeg.

We know you aren't the one on your profile. We also know you are a male. Try harder.
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by blingxx(m): 7:47am On Feb 03, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
can you get a babe like me? undecided

I don't need someone like you in my life grin our relationship won't last sef
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Lordpeckxy(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
kiss my yellow ass bich undecided you're jus jelos I dint rely your pm undecided
is that how u go around giving your ass out :x /? U are d one that said it not me!!!
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Nice one. That's the real slay queen. Slaying her talents and legit passion not some rubbish olosho parading theirselves online as feminists/slayqueens in the morning whereby at odd hours, they are slaying puscies.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Olosho and feminist can't be in the same sentence.
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Ghedo99(m): 9:41am On Feb 03, 2019
Hw U Take Knw
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2019
Abortions:
Juve Na so life be bros no think am. Pele
imagine, 90mins+ grin Thunder fire Mandzukic left yansh
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Burnavick(m): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2019
And the others are being used as benz victims

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2019
She can actually barb. Nice
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2019
so impressive
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by silent10(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2019
medolab90:
at least her pants would be safe.

juve embarassed embarassed embarassed
grin grin grin @juve
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Professorcplus(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
OdikwaRisky:

I know you are a guy. U can deceive us here.
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by jae101(f): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
itiswellandwell:

Keep shocking yourself. Enjoy the shocking galore. Don't quote me again. Won't answer you. Don't have your time. Take care.
He doesn't have my time but he still managed to quote me to tell me that. Ion insult children,buh nigga you're stupid
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by galadima77(m): 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
TheMoniker:
cheesy
Nothing so special, just celebrating mediocrity but since you want us to say “nice one” I’ll say “it”
I’ve met a graduate (lady) riding Maruwa in Ibadan.
I’ve seen one who fries akara.
This is even classy compared to what people go through.
Advertise and move on, no one truly cares, it’s all pretence

My thoughts exactly! Graduate this, graduate that... What's a graduate sef? And what's the big deal? Many "graduates" dey hustle to make ends meet and you found only this one? Abeg God bless every legit hustle jare!!!

Meanwhile, just yesterday (Friday 2/2/2019) in a Hall of about 360 graduates/ ex-corp members being trained by one NECO official from whom the trainees were so desperate to know how much inec intends to pay...the guy said "it's not about the money but service to the society" blah blah blah... Later when he said "please raise up your hand if you have a job outside this"... 6 people raised theirs. You need to see the sad expression on the guy's face!

That sure means something... Unemployment in Naija don reach space and I doubt the statistics government gives periodically is anywhere near reality.

Is the " graduate" more human than the orkpa hawker?

So OP make we hear word o!

1 Like

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Jaysolu(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
I'm getting some holosho vibes frm you oh
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Denisonokonkwo(m): 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
You can't rely on a single income, you need other means of revenue; hence FundGram have created a leading, trusted and enabling financial community.

Carefully read the ideology of FundGram and create a connection of stronger financial future to make your money grow.

JOIN FundGram NOW

Your gateway to financial stability
www.fundgramoffice.com

Join our official WhatsApp group:
https:///BGH1YlSFidx7ttdJPxZwJ3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinelo Nwokoye: NAF Wings Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, 11 Others In Abuja / How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. / Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.