Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Luxembourg Enquiries. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Luxembourg Enquiries. (12641 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxembourg Enquiries. by black001: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Acoolwolf:

Hello…What did you apply for MSc or Bsc?

U can only apply for msc, bsc is French and English , they won’t take u unless u speak French

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Enquiries. by black001: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
LeOTsGrand:

Pls add me to the group I'm interested
There is no Grp, if not we would all have been added
Re: Luxembourg Enquiries. by black001: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2022
Ge0grapher:

Lol, bro Luxembourg is a landlocked country..

Omor then don vex put 50 euros application fee , na wa ooo and if u register for more courses u more 50 on each ,
Re: Luxembourg Enquiries. by Jellypie5789: 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hello everyone I’m also interested in the university of Luxembourg, though not much information on the school yet but we are hopeful and we won’t stop trying. Let’s have a WhatsApp group where we all can meet and interact with one another/ask questions/follow up with the application. This is my WhatsApp number send a DM so I can add all those interested and may God help us all to get admitted

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Enquiries. by Acoolwolf: 12:46am On Apr 05, 2022
black001:

U can only apply for msc, bsc is French and English , they won’t take u unless u speak French
That’s not true, my sister has gotten admissions and also gotten her visa and she doesn’t speak an atom of French

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Enquiries. by Superted01(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Acoolwolf:

That’s not true, my sister has gotten admissions and also gotten her visa and she doesn’t speak an atom of French

Please how can I pay for the application fee and how much is it in naira.
Is English language proficiency accept?
Re: Luxembourg Enquiries. by Udapod(m): 6:14am On Apr 19, 2022
mustmust:

Bro masters different oh. The same masters in wealth and investment management in imperial college in London is 15 million naira bros. So the league of school too can determine the cost
bro that’s too expensive, is not better for you to study that in Canada, Sweden or Estonia cos you should get if for like 3m to 4m there

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Enquiries. by mustmust(m): 9:12am On Apr 19, 2022
Udapod:
bro that’s too expensive, is not better for you to study that in Canada, Sweden or Estonia cos you should get if for like 3m to 4m there
It depends on the course and Canada if difficult to enter. The other countries are they English speaking??
Re: Luxembourg Enquiries. by Udapod(m): 8:46am On Apr 20, 2022
mustmust:

It depends on the course and Canada if difficult to enter. The other countries are they English speaking??
they don’t speak English. But they teach in English.
Re: Luxembourg Enquiries. by ImDStar: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2022
There's a thread on Luxembourg already.

https://www.nairaland.com/6437826/nobody-talking-luxembourg

arives:

Okay bro, I just wish we can get more people into the thread that are over there studying so they can shed more light and also give advice too.

1 Like

Re: Luxembourg Enquiries. by BusinessMan35: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Y’all should check this out. This is way more serious case of genital warts.
Re: Luxembourg Enquiries. by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
mustmust:

Thank you for this thread . am planning a masters in wealth management in Luxembourg university this year

Have u applied for the course?
Re: Luxembourg Enquiries. by Indigbo: 1:38pm On Mar 04
Koladetayo1:
I am applying for MSc Finance and Economics in university of Luxembourg.

How far with your admission to this school MSc Finance and Economics in university of Luxembourg?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NRC to test run Lagos-Abeokuta rail line early February / Tragedy As Ambulance Kills Three In Abia / Japa: There Is A Dentist Crisis In UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.