Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash (97851 Views)

Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba / 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by Olajah81: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
Freshfish4:
If Osinbanjo didnt survive that crash, Apc would have replaced him with Tinubu sharp sharp then Lie Mohammed will come out and tell us theres nothing wrong with Muslim / Muslim candidates.

May God rest ur trouble souls

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
adelaja70:

IT'S ONLY THE INSANE IN YOUR FAMILY THAT WILL WISH HIM DEAD.... OPPOSITION IS NOT MADNESS.

Every terrorist deserves death
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by perdollar(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
Chelsea dey pummel Huddersfield dem dey feel say dem don arrive. if una like make una score 10 goals, arsenal go stl reclaim d fourth position tmrw. we go pound our opponent tmrw.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by supereagle(m): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
They may keep blood inside and spit out white saliva. I don't trust politicians.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by kmaster007: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
eye service.. no b deir handwork
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by 912(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Freshfish4:
If Osinbanjo didnt survive that crash, Apc would have replaced him with Tinubu sharp sharp then Lie Mohammed will come out and tell us theres nothing wrong with Muslim / Muslim candidates.
Just shut up this isn't the time for utterly distasteful comments
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by Edojoma(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
Zombies r just too stupid,, dere is no iota of humanity left in dem any longer after selling dia solo to APC, how can u say PDP is sad dat VP survived d crash,, Wats dia gain if he didn't,, den maybe he will b replaced by anoda arewa,,,,

Seriously,,, osibanjo is d person trying to bond Apc to humanity,,, without him,, I will say apc is a party of demons,,, though it doesn't change d fact dat he is still in opposition party. But at least PDP value life to politics, we play politics of conscience not politics of blood,,, stay safe VP,,,

But get well soon,,,16th is not too far,, eat well,, rest well,, cos we don't want excuses for defeat,,,, one love
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by Caseless: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
They all want him dead. Stop that "eye service".
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by Oshin56(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
This is to show that this peoples are just fighting for power and there own interest let common man give himself brain there fight know reach there Belle

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by danchi2019(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
not from their heart.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by ozo13(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
ogenyi1:
PDP is a good family, APC would have politicised it and start their usual mockery if it were a PDP candidate that this happened to.

Cabals @work, if you know, you know
the way u just politicize it with this ur last statement smiley
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by FunctionX(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
What do you think happens when you die?
Surprise me.

A lot of things happen, just that they don't involve you
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by Webar2018: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Call it self defense tweet ! Lol I love PDP Sha ..them get pattern and more interesting than APC ... APC made the country a living hell ...before we had a comedian first lady ... We had reasons to watch the news
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by kitaatita: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Wait for Reno's response
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by flowx(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
That fayose comment is not from his heart.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by jemedo: 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
grin grin
tesppidd:
Nice one from them, but lemme predict FFK's tweet;

"That lowlife midget had it coming. He had been frolicking with the islamazation agents at Aso rock and has finally been consumed by the islamazation agents and jihadist. It has been their plan all along, to replace him with a core muslim.
The Lord Jesus lives "

~FFK.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by smirn(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
DMerciful:
Maturity in PDP cheesy
Hmmmmm, all these are crocodile tears.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by chiedu7: 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
Not a coincidence.

This na so dem comot the only Christian Gov Kaduna under GEJ.

Na so dem comot the DIG GEJ appointed.

Na so dem try Taraba GOV under GEJ.

Now Osinbajo a 2nd time.

It now makes sense why El-Rufai appointed a Moslem running mate, to take over from him if he takes VP slot
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by lastempero: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
If na APC now, lai Mohammed for use this event cook vegetable stew.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by ajepako(f): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
sammyj:
This is lies from the pit of hell. He no reach their belle grin

But shouldn't we even commend them for wishing him well despite their different political affliation?

Even his boss , PMB has not reacted as swiftly as opposition members

Dude, opposition isn't enmity

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
For those praising the PDP, you don't understand that this is political diplomacy 101. Why would they say otherwise and wish Osinbajo death when this would only make them hated? Nothing at all to praise here. Just the obligatory diplomacy that must accompany partisan politics.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by omojeesu(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
What do you think happens when you die?
Surprise me.

The one who should know says:

Luke

16:19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

16:20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

16:21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

16:25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

16:26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

16:27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

16:28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

16:29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

16:30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Now you know!
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by Carboxylic121(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Naijaalive:
Atiku Tweets
Dear Vice President ProfOsinbajo, I just received news of the crash of your helicopter in Kabba, Kogi State. I am happy to note however that all is well with you and your delegation. -AA

Ben Bruce Tweets:

So glad VP Yemi ProfOsinbajo

is safe. I wish him well and want him to stay alive, we can all work together as patriots to get this nation on the road to greatness. We may be in different parties and support different candidates, but he is first and foremost a human being

Saraki Tweets:

I join all Nigerians in thanking Almighty God for sparing the life of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, who survived a helicopter crash over Kabba, Kogi State today.

Fayose Tweets

I rejoice with VP Yemi Osinbajo and thank God for keeping him alive today. I wish him quick recovery from whatever minor injuries he could have sustained in the crash.

For me, sanctity of life goes beyond politics and I pray that God will continue to safeguard his life.

Dogara tweets:
I join His Excellency, Prof
@ProfOsinbajo
in thanking the Almighty God for saving him and his team from any fatality in the unfortunate incident in Kogi State. I urge relevant authorities to conduct due diligence checks on all govt owned aircraft to prevent a re-occurrence.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Atiku-Ben-Bruce-Reacts-As-Osinbajo-Survives-Helicopter-Crash-In-Kogi-Politics.html
No weapon fashioned against pyo shall prosper

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by otipoju(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
supereagle:

Do you have proofs that he stole money for IDP camps.

Do you have proof that he did not?
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
modestbrowser:
Deep deep down u secretly wanted him to die.

That's what 80% of sane Nigerians wanted.

No he didn’t want him to die, you are sad and miserable. No sane person would want him bruised let alone die.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by allaboutobed(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
U mean real crash? Or d helicopter no land well.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by LINTUNE(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
Eye service everywhere cool
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by jubrilELsudan: 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
THEIR EVIL PLANS WILL ALWAYS FAIL IN JESUS NAME.

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by nwakaibeya1: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
Flash Drive Memory Card And DVD, CD printing and duplication #30 thirty naira

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Oshigun:
For those praising the PDP, you don't undersand that this is political diplomacy 101. Why would they say otherwise and wish Osinbajo death when this would only make them hated? Nothing at all to praise here. Just the obligatory dimplomacy that must accompany partisan politics.

Diplomacy or not, the message of good will was timely and spontaneous. Nothing beats that. The messages are genuine.

Evil minded people would wait for days to confirm if he came out alive before wishing him ‘well’.

God pass evil people. I’m happy he came out of that wreck alive and able.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts / House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.