Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash (97814 Views)

Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba / 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by galadima77(m): 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
modestbrowser:
Deep deep down u secretly wanted him to die.

That's what 80% of sane Nigerians wanted.

Na lie...which statistics gave u 80%.

Seems you've never experienced accident abi?
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by Ayobami7(m): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
好的
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by paix(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
Freshfish4:
If Osinbanjo didnt survive that crash, Apc would have replaced him with Tinubu sharp sharp then Lie Mohammed will come out and tell us theres nothing wrong with Muslim / Muslim candidates.
Your brain sharp!!!
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by Ojetayo17(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
This people are lover of wisdom. thanks for the kindness.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by stephenundu(m): 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
NIGERIAN YOUTHS WISE UP!!!!
We are killing ourself for them in the name of politics.. lets learn a lesson from this..if we die while fighting for them too this our they will reconcile and the dead will be a story of the past...they know there is no permanent friends and enemies in politics but we take it as do or die affair..i think we need to upgrade our sense of reasoning because most politians still love eachother ..we should be our brothers keeper in this Nigeria..
Thank God there is life..
Thank God there is love..
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by nwanyionitsha: 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
sammyj:
This is lies from the pit of hell. He no reach their belle grin
Whether e reach their belle or not is secondary. This is what we call civility and diplomacy. Learn.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by Friend01(m): 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
ogenyi1:
PDP is a good family, APC would have politicised it and start their usual mockery if it were a PDP candidate that this happened to.

Cabals @work, if you know, you know

Some of you are suffering from the worst symptoms of selective amnesia.
What proofs do you have that if it were APC they would have politicized it?
what proof?

Because of your blind hate and idiocy you assume evil of everybody that opposes you ideals when there is no claim to substantiate your wicked assumption.

I am not in APC or PDP nor do I support any particular party, but this callousness and mindless stupidity needs to called out and addressed before you infect others with this disease.

Go cure yourself of hate.
If you can't see politics beyond the battle of ideas, I guess you just have to leave the space for people who can tolerate others.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by JeffreyKinkade: 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Biety:

It might be the result of carelessness on the part of the pilot and flight engineers managing the helicopter.

Oga wake up that is the vice President you are talking about. I'm very sure the useless cabal wants him out of the way to perfect their plans if APC wins. But God go shame them as usual.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by Jegie(m): 1:18am On Feb 03, 2019
cosse:
looool ...eno reach their belle ooo...walai
like seriously
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by Oju4190: 2:59am On Feb 03, 2019
Atiku never become president,he don dey called himself AA.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by Abdogood(m): 7:13am On Feb 03, 2019
I hope Nigerians see this. The opposition still wish him well. While some unfortunate individuals were busy yesterday wishing him death, forgetting that you are human and vulnerable too. It is people like you that will be involved in one small okada accident and nobody will come to you aid, and you be wondering why. I pity a lot of Nigerians because majority of you bring bad energy to yourself by what you say, do and think. Politicians are good pals and you are here busy fighting for someone who doesn't know your family talkless of you. I pity you ooo even heaven self follow join pity you too.

Keep having a fellow human like you.

I wish VP well and good health.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by olamakinde(m): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2019
Onyemadonald:
What is wrong with Muslim/Muslim candidates?
Everything
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by icankel: 9:50am On Feb 03, 2019
Just imagine what reaction of Lie Muhammed and Adams Oshiomole would've been if it were PDP member that this happened to. PDP is United and we should support to get Nigeria Working Again
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by Biety: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
Neddyogu:

Or d chopper wasn't airworthy in the first place.
that's exactly my point.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by samsono30: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
Onyemadonald:
What is wrong with Muslim/Muslim candidates?

Something big is wrong, in a country like Nigeria it cnt happen. Ordinary INEC AD-hoc staff, u will only find hausa fulani muslems names on the list despite we av a christian as VP, go to police, immigration, army, custom and federal ministries in Abuja you will see small small childrenwith fake certificate working, then real graduate that av graduated for years still looking for job. So having Muslim president and muslim VP can never work in this country and we wont allow it.
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by JOMAX: 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
modestbrowser:
Deep deep down u secretly wanted him to die.

That's what 80% of sane Nigerians wanted.
says who you are on your own
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash by bbenco: 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
mr vp that's a good lesson to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts / House Purchased By Ajimobi In USA In 2016 Uncovered - Sahara Reporters / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.