Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

I'm Selling Off My Blog!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Selling Off My Blog!!! (262 Views)

End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business / Huawei Is Selling Off Its Undersea Cable Business / Selling Off My Adsense Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Selling Off My Blog!!! by BelovethDom: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
So, I have decided to sell off my blog at last. My blog is centered on digital marketing topics and has been around for close to a year.
Reason for sale is that I would like to narrow down my niche as the current one is aimed at every aspect of digital marketing. I have a couple of well-optimized posts there crafted with both users and search engine in mind.

If you think you need it and are ready to buy, buzz me up here on gregbrowns2018@yahoo.com. Before you do that, make sure you first check it out at entrepreneurtechguide.com. Ba na so dogon turanci wink!
Re: I'm Selling Off My Blog!!! by healthmister01(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
wow!!! am really happy for you. i am also a blogger and i understand how it feel to create a nice blog like yours and then make that big decision to sell it.

My blog is 2 month old and i can say i have made almost $250, which is better than factory work or bank. not everyone believe that blog can be profitable, they want to wait have 50,000k before embarking on this fruitful jounery.

i make my money through free platform , here is my site

https://fitskimmers..com

as you can see i have just few articles. My people what are you waiting for. go online and make a living through blogging.

GOVERNMENT WONT HELP YOU

(1) (Reply)

Why I Got Adsense Ban- Don't Be A Victim / Common Things I Was Not Taught In School. / How To Run A Small Business From Home Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.