Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business (1288 Views)

Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral / Huawei Is Selling Off Its Undersea Cable Business / How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 21, 2021
if you are in ondo state and looking to start a barbing salon biz this is a good opportunity for you,i have a salon i'm putting all up for sale, been using for 5 months now so everything is still in new condition, in a good location (front of rufus giwa poly) it's a container shop and just require some stuffs to fully complete it like waiting customers chair and sound system, giveaway price of 100K flat. until august before the rent expire so if you are not comfortable with container you can be managing it until you find a block shop which is not certain to be in a good location (most shop in the school area are containers), things in the shop are a big mirror already fixed with the aluminium frame(cost me 25k to do it), one big elepaq gen, very comfortable office chair i got for 10k then, one flat screen 26inch tv with hanger fixed to the back already, one gts cliper and other cliper accesories, hair dryer, big shampoo and conditioner and relaxer, 2 plastic chairs, one new standing fan, one glass shelf.

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by Queenlovely(f): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2021
upload a photo, and why are you leaving the business,
I would like to see it.
but I still have my doubt, if it's lucrative, why are you leaving

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 21, 2021
It is always a sad experience
Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 21, 2021
...continued from last post(i'm using my mom chinko phone to type and theres a limit of words to type) shop is already registered with the barbing association so its no issue(that alone cost me almost 30k) all lightning fixed, very spacious front, i cemented the front so you can put snooker or table tennis to boost your sale. i'm in lagos now i would have taken the pictures and post here. if you also wish to buy the properties individually you can let me know and let's talk. selling because i am required to relocate from that state to move forward in life. i also have a good mini fridge i can compliment you with if you help me take this deal. it's totally worth the price i'm asking because i've spent close to 200k on the shop.
Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2021
Queenlovely:

I would like to see it.

sold my salon business years ago, I spent almost 500k for everything shop rental excluded and I ended up selling everything for 150k..
My mistake was, I saw a good location, got a lucrative business to match such location but knew nothing about running a salon..
First 3 months, the guy was delivering well to expectations but later, it was complain upon complain.
Changed guys like 3 times. Initially, the money will flow and be good for 2-3months then the usual complain starts..
When I could no longer cope, I had to sell everything

2 Likes

Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2021
Oshoooo:
...continued from last post(i'm using my mom chinko phone to type and theres a limit of words to type) shop is already registered with the barbing association so its no issue(that alone cost me almost 30k) all lightning fixed, very spacious front, i cemented the front so you can put snooker or table tennis to boost your sale. i'm in lagos now i would have taken the pictures and post here. if you also wish to buy the properties individually you can let me know and let's talk. selling because i am required to relocate from that state to move forward in life. i also have a good mini fridge i can compliment you with if you help me take this deal. it's totally worth the price i'm asking because i've spent close to 200k on the shop.
pictures will save you all these long epistles bro
Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2021
Queenlovely:

I would like to see it.

it's a long story but let me cut it short, i came here through my now ex gf to establish a business and send myself through the school(rufus giwa) she is a student already,but on getting here it has been crazy situation with her sleeping with a married man and threatening me at any slight mistake of asking her to change, always telling me i should leave if i can't take it because i stay with her, she leaves school every weekend to do runs in akure and she doesn't even hide it anymore with the excuse that she can't be known with a barber and this is someoe that advised me to come there and open shop live together so i can be guiding her to be serious with her studies,i came there july last year and it was hell for me during the lockdown because students were not around to make sales and i was lonely in her hostel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 21, 2021
...she only came on the first day i got there(which was not the initial agreement ) and that was the last time we even had sex,i suffered bastard during the lockdown always begging here you can check my posts even tried selling my tv to no avail. now her rent has expired last month and she just move to a new place without telling me and the landlord has asked me to leave and i haven't started making enough to rent a new place, i just started work fully december after the shop was locked for like 3 months before i could settle the barbing association with 20k 2 packs of malt and 2 carton of biscuit .i ran back to lagos and the messages i've been getting here is that i should leave the area and stay away from her because 5 years that i've been with her have seen no progress at all. i've arranged to go to ghana with a family member and start over again. that is my reason and yes it is lucrative because it is in a populated school environment.
Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
pictures will save you all these long epistles bro
i'm currently in lagos and i don't even have android phone for now i just want to know if anyone is interested so i can mobilize myself to ondo state and do the necessary , will even have to hustle the tfare sef
Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2021
get a good deal and also helping a soul. i'm ready to travel and post pictures today if someone is interested please i don't want to lose the opportunity of leaving the country now.
Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by Mide3367: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2021
Na wa o.. So u relocated because of a woman u haven't marry. The painful thing is many guys will see this ur experience and still put trust in vagina people. They don't worth it

2 Likes

Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by sammirano: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2021
Ondo girls can kill grin
Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by juniorstar(m): 10:55am On Jan 21, 2021
Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by juniorstar(m): 10:57am On Jan 21, 2021
Oshoooo:
if you are in ondo state and looking to start a barbing salon biz this is a good opportunity for you,i have a salon i'm putting all up for sale, been using for 5 months now so everything is still in new condition, in a good location (front of rufus giwa poly) it's a container shop and just require some stuffs to fully complete it like waiting customers chair and sound system, giveaway price of 100K flat. until august before the rent expire so if you are not comfortable with container you can be managing it until you find a block shop which is not certain to be in a good location (most shop in the school area are containers), things in the shop are a big mirror already fixed with the aluminium frame(cost me 25k to do it), one big elepaq gen, very comfortable office chair i got for 10k then, one flat screen 26inch tv with hanger fixed to the back already, one gts cliper and other cliper accesories, hair dryer, big shampoo and conditioner and relaxer, 2 plastic chairs, one new standing fan, one glass shelf.

are you sure the family member you are trusting won't disappoint you? you might end up wasting the money from the sales of your business on transport and feeding and might end up getting stranded in ghana. i can assure you you wont find it funny at all cos if your relative has no house you would end up blowing your money on hotel bills and eating in hotel restaurants by a week you would end up financially depleted cos i dont think that your relative dat cant help you in Nigeria would help you in Ghana. school is gradually resuming I would advise you to go back and face your hustle. you could stay in the shop for now, till you pick up yourself start saving you could also add pos to your barbing service with students around you could make 2k to 10k per day and always be on ground no leave person for your shop forget about her or better still look for something to do in lag.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by juniorstar(m): 11:02am On Jan 21, 2021
if you can start from here I would share with you other sources of income that you can begin to build by the side. in no time you would be swimming in money and that gal whoever she is would wish. its not a get rich quick scheme ooh and the foundation is from what you already av.
Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by oluwabunmi61010: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2021
get a good deal and also helping a soul. i'm ready to travel and post pictures today if someone is interested please i don't want to lose the opportunity of leaving the country now.
Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by emmaodet: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
Oshoooo:
...she only came on the first day i got there(which was not the initial agreement ) and that was the last time we even had sex,i suffered bastard during the lockdown always begging here you can check my posts even tried selling my tv to no avail. now her rent has expired last month and she just move to a new place without telling me and the landlord has asked me to leave and i haven't started making enough to rent a new place, i just started work fully december after the shop was locked for like 3 months before i could settle the barbing association with 20k 2 packs of malt and 2 carton of biscuit .i ran back to lagos and the messages i've been getting here is that i should leave the area and stay away from her because 5 years that i've been with her have seen no progress at all. i've arranged to go to ghana with a family member and start over again. that is my reason and yes it is lucrative because it is in a populated school environment.

Which area are you going in ghana? Tema, Teshie, Circle, Tudu, Nguwua, Kasoa? Where?
Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by ziziangel(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Would have loved to buy it but I'm not in Ondo, I'm in Ibadan
Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
emmaodet:

Which area are you going in ghana? Tema, Teshie, Circle, Tudu, Nguwua, Kasoa? Where?
tamale
Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
juniorstar:

are you sure the family member you are trusting won't disappoint you? you might end up wasting the money from the sales of your business on transport and feeding and might end up getting stranded in ghana. i can assure you you wont find it funny at all cos if your relative has around you could make 2k to 10k person something to do in lag.
yes he's my blood brother and has been of big help before even part of what i use to get the shop but after hearing what i'm going through the family have decided that i leave immediately to meet him,he has his apartment and also took some guys from our area along with him.if i was patient enough i should have initialy gone with him but i trusted that devil of a girl with her fake plans and everyone condemned me for that but it's never too late.

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by allen113: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
op before you go Ghana try listen to Erigga "kettle"
make u no go become another Okemute grin

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by mrsage(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wish you luck...
Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by wany(f): 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
emmaodet:

All this places you mention are in one city call accra. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
INSIDE LIFE NO BALANCE, YOU FELL FOR A POT OF HONEY. I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by Crochet: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
Why go to tamale?Tamale is like the northern part of Ghana , if u want to hussle in ghana,I would advise you to relocate to Accra,Kumasi or obuasi , there a lot of Nigerians there. If u go to Kumasi ask of Lagos street you will see a lot of Nigerian there as well and also at circle in Accra.
Oshoooo:
tamale
Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by emmaodet: 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
wany:

All this places you mention are in one city call accra. undecided

Yes sis
Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by joinnow: 1:33am On Jan 22, 2021
southniyikaye:
sold my salon business years ago, I spent almost 500k for everything shop rental excluded and I ended up selling everything for 150k..
My mistake was, I saw a good location, got a lucrative business to match such location but knew nothing about running a salon..
First 3 months, the guy was delivering well to expectations but later, it was complain upon complain.
Changed guys like 3 times. Initially, the money will flow and be good for 2-3months then the usual complain starts..
When I could no longer cope, I had to sell everything

you should have secretly put a cctv camera
Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by yusluvad(m): 4:48am On Jan 22, 2021
Life is a mystery! Keep moving bro, the sky is your starting point...
Re: End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business by chrisifeanyi: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
January thread hitting FP in October 27th, may God no allow your blessing to expire before reaching you

(1) (Reply)

How To Import From Turkey To US UK Canada From Nigeria Or Anywhere In The World / How To Register A Business Name In Nigeria In 2021 (explained) / Synthetics Traders Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.