Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (54183 Views)

Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) / Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 1:05am On Feb 03, 2019
I wish our corrupt politicians gets this kind of treatments Nigeria for don better since.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by solz007(m): 1:23am On Feb 03, 2019
So Sad! I Pray Y'all Rest In Peace With The Lord...Amen!
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Spallanzani: 1:52am On Feb 03, 2019
0koyeeboz:

And your daddy is eating bananas in the zoo.

His entire generation are the animal in the zoo.... that guy's brain is very slow. DokyOponu should be his moniker.
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by deji17: 1:54am On Feb 03, 2019
But they will hail Ekweremadu, Chimaroke and Nwobodo. Foolish people.
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by okrikaboi: 1:57am On Feb 03, 2019
Hushteddy:

You’re a foolish boy. When you leave your community to carry out evil on our land.

Eleme is known to be a peace environment until this strangers with some influenced indigenous people started making the land unsafe for people to live. All of you will die
Ethnic bigot when you mess up as the civil people that we are we let the law deal with you or simply send you away but pained, angry, hateful barbarians like you resort to brutal killing even after what you did we did not fight with physical brutality we only reported to authorized officials learn from our civil ways wicked homo sapiens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Shineq(m): 1:58am On Feb 03, 2019
jameyjaggs:
.....EBUBU......ETEO........ AGBONCHIA/NCHIA have you seen their girls,just fyn like say!!!!
!!!
Fine girls no dey for Ebubu again lol...nah alesa them dey wey wey
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:52am On Feb 03, 2019
Do not commit armed robbery!!
Instead find an honest job or business to do.
If you must steal, become a politician, people here on Nairaland will even hail you and pray for your long life and corruption prosperity!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by jakandeola(m): 3:09am On Feb 03, 2019
i know xhosanostra will use dis to insult naija

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 03, 2019
Dnimaa:
Nairalanders, don't say anything against jungle justice done in Eleme. These boys have turned the entire environ into hell for us. So many persons' business career have been completely anihilated due to their activities. I can't count number of persons they have killed innocently because they want to steal. Since they have decided to be useless to themselves and society, its better they are sent to the maker for factory setting.
May God bless you.
Provided he was a confirmed ROBBER, he should be soaked in HELL

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ubee(m): 4:32am On Feb 03, 2019
You sound silly with your post. You say you don't
support "jungle justice" but in the same breath you support it being meted out to this alleged criminal?
Take a stand. Take a moral, mental and ideological stand. We seem to be so backwards as a people in this country, and little wonder why the intellectual gulf between us and the western world widens steadily.
If in 2019 we are still displaying such primitive and bestial behaviour, then we are not ready as a people to rise out of the abyss we find ourselves in.

Slynation:

Mayb robbers never open your chapter.....!!
I'm not in support of JJ buh if the person involved is a known criminal caught in the act or even shot someone along the line, then JJ is good to go
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Tizu(m): 4:57am On Feb 03, 2019
If he was armed with gun, please kill him again.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ROCKJ1(m): 5:01am On Feb 03, 2019
heendrix:
They should have just let the poor boy go undecided

Or is there anyone one who has not rob bfr either with Gun or without and you guys would have just told him not to do it again....is what civilized Pple do
. Lol
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 03, 2019
ONLY A PERSON THAT LOVES GOD CAN SACRIFICE EVERYTHING FOR GOD.

Do you truly love GOD?

How much can you sacrifice for your love towards Him?

Forsake the pleasure of these world, self, sin, convenience, comfort zone all for GOD.

Forsake them all today!!!

Give GOD all your life and being, withholding nothing. Give HIM your all. He is waiting for you, don't keep Him waiting.

Make a decision today, tomorrow may be too late!!!

GOD bless you.

Shalom!!!

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 5:16am On Feb 03, 2019
heendrix:
They should have just let the poor boy go undecided

Or is there anyone one who has not rob bfr either with Gun or without and you guys would have just told him not to do it again....is what civilized Pple do

Have you been robbed before? You don't know how bad Eleme has become these days.

I have been suggesting this to the people of Eleme for a very long time now. Thank God they have come to understand that's the only way to end the terror

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 5:19am On Feb 03, 2019
vingeophysicist:
Why will they burn him alive? Is there no law guiding us as citizen? Jungle justice won't reduce the menace in any way.

I hate comments like this. Have you been robbed before?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 03, 2019
Hushteddy:

I can see you’re one of them. Soon yours is coming
I see u making irrational and stupid comments allover & barking like a rabid dog.. A violent Eleme
Indigene who doesn't welcome strangers to his land bcoz he feels all the strangers who came to settle for one reason or another are the reasons he ain't safe no more... Your problem is more psychological/ mental than u perceive.

I hate robbers but what I hate more is injustice.. A lot of innocent lives have been lost bcoz of ur stupidity in support of jungle justice... And it's very painful to see how low ur memory is.. The same way u people of Port Harcourt killed those four students and celebrated like it was Christmas.. You people are mad savages with no heart. You hate strangers & yet some of you want to travel out to other places to settle for one reason or the other. Are you not f00ls??

You still haven't learned from the generational curses u placed on yourselves when u killed those four innocent boys years ago. Check your lives... How many of your people are doing well with all the opportunities around you.. You still prefer killing yourselves in the name of stûpid riverside cults & juju ör kill any stranger & label him a thief in the name of Jungle justice.. Meanwhile you people are the thieves and armed robber terrorising yourselves. Ask yourself this & think about it critically in your quiet time: Since all the killing of the "supposed armed robbery suspects " HAS IT STOPPED THE REAL ARMED ROBBERS FROM OPERATING?

You will then realise how backwards and f00lish you are.. Riverside mötherfûckkers angry

You're a f00l angry
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 03, 2019
lonelydora:

I hate comments like this. Have you been robbed before?
So bcoz u have been robbed meaning every suspected robbers should be lynched and burnt alive? Look at this primitive îdiot oo. Una go dey blame our leaders say them no get sense & na unaware f00lish pass... Uzwor
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 6:24am On Feb 03, 2019
Good Riddance angry

We buy fiverr Paypal Withdrawals,Skrill and Sell Paypal...........Contact on whatsapp
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Ikpongiton: 7:07am On Feb 03, 2019
and the worst is that,eleme,okrika and egbema are the baddest people in rivers
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Ikpongiton: 7:11am On Feb 03, 2019
from the look of things,that drainage tunnel ,will be his grave
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 7:19am On Feb 03, 2019
okrikaboi:
Eleme residents are barbaric in nature in January this year a young indigene of Okrika was beheaded and his head pinned on a stick we are watching sha

S. T. F. U 80℅ of security issues in eleme is caused by okrika and their Iceland poo....let them keep coming.... We'll keep pinning they heads on sticks until them get sense

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by dammiecool(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2019
Hushteddy:

You’re a foolish boy. When you leave your community to carry out evil on our land.

Eleme is known to be a peace environment until this strangers with some influenced indigenous people started making the land unsafe for people to live. All of you will die
U are a correct, but I will say d community laid back to much n allow this things to spread they could av control dis long ago, I ran out of eleme because of robbery n kindnaping. I can say that a large percentage of d eleme indigines r not friendly although not all o

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Hushteddy(m): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2019
dairykidd:

I see u making irrational and stupid comments allover & barking like a rabid dog.. A violent Eleme
Indigene who doesn't welcome strangers to his land bcoz he feels all the strangers who came to settle for one reason or another are the reasons he ain't safe no more... Your problem is more psychological/ mental than u perceive.

I hate robbers but what I hate more is injustice.. A lot of innocent lives have been lost bcoz of ur stupidity in support of jungle justice... And it's very painful to see how low ur memory is.. The same way u people of Port Harcourt killed those four students and celebrated like it was Christmas.. You people are mad savages with no heart. You hate strangers & yet some of you want to travel out to other places to settle for one reason or the other. Are you not f00ls??

You still haven't learned from the generational curses u placed on yourselves when u killed those four innocent boys years ago. Check your lives... How many of your people are doing well with all the opportunities around you.. You still prefer killing yourselves in the name of stûpid riverside cults & juju ör kill any stranger & label him a thief in the name of Jungle justice.. Meanwhile you people are the thieves and armed robber terrorising yourselves. Ask yourself this & think about it critically in your quiet time: Since all the killing of the "supposed armed robbery suspects " HAS IT STOPPED THE REAL ARMED ROBBERS FROM OPERATING?

You will then realise how backwards and f00lish you are.. Riverside mötherfûckkers angry

You're a f00l angry

Only God knows the evil you did that’s making you rant like an idiot.

Eleme is known to be a Peaceful environment until people like you came and destroy the peace we enjoyed. Why did you run away? Because you weren’t caught? Don’t worry, The blood of the innocent you and your cult group has shed will soon ‘cut you off’.

Talking about the Uniport 4 student: I bet you don’t know what happened. Foolish idiot.
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 03, 2019
Hushteddy:

Only God knows the evil you did that’s making you rant like an idiot.

Eleme is known to be a Peaceful environment until people like you came and destroy the peace we enjoyed. Why did you run away? Because you weren’t caught? Don’t worry, The blood of the innocent you and your cult group has shed will soon ‘cut you off’.

Talking about the Uniport 4 student: I bet you don’t know what happened. Foolish idiot.

figlio bastardo di un bastardo angry
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by JeffreyKinkade: 8:37am On Feb 03, 2019
okrikaboi:
Eleme residents are barbaric in nature in January this year a young indigene of Okrika was beheaded and his head pinned on a stick we are watching sha

I am aware.
Re: Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 03, 2019
nice, time bring this act to mile 1 and borokiri axis of ph.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. / Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities / ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.