Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party (30350 Views)

PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments / Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by Fraudophobia: 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Henry Shield who has been known to be very vocal against President Buhari and seriously pro PDP has suddenly done a Uturn.

He announced his dumping of PDP today via his twitter handle.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
Na him sabi.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by rusher14: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
Shuo!!

He has seen the light?

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin

This is as a result of the removal of the Former PDP Vice Chairman, Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoghen....

150 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by TIGRITIS: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
All these people dumping pdpigz should tell us what is happening. Abi pdpigz don contact Ebola ni?

NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin

This is as a result of the removal of the Former PDP Vice Chairman, Walter Nkanu Onnoghen....
I think I now know why. cheesy

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by helinues: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
Chisos

As at when the DG of Gombe decamped to Apc, Pdp supporters left were 1.3m. Currently, they have less than 800,000 members nationwide.

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by SalamRushdie: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
he has always been an unstable hustler living from hand to mouth

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by rusher14: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin

This is as a result of the removal of the Former PDP Vice Chairman, Walter Nkanu Onnoghen....

grin

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by SolutionMee: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
cheesy
Who cares

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
Haaaaa its a lie grin

Henry Shield? It is finshed

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by SolutionMee: 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
cheesy
Who cares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by Bigdeeee: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
Henry Shield is a frustrated pathetic loser who's angry because PDP was feeding him with bones, no meat. grin. We don't need such losers rooting for APC.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by Okoroawusa: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
When people claim to be nonpartisan, I just laugh.

Life is all about interests. You can make yours publicly known or keep them to your self.

Henry Shield has chosen to keep his to himself. For how long? Only time will tell.

Congrats on your choice, Henry.But u didn't tell us why. After all ur support for PDP was a public knowledge.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by Bigdeeee: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
helinues:
Chisos

As at when the DG of Gombe decamped to Apc, Pdp supporters left were 1.3m. Currently, they have less than 800,000 members nationwide.

You didn't count well. They have only 40 thieves left and 300,000 frustrated ipob igbos that don't even have PVC grin

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by rusher14: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
SalamRushdie:
he has always been an unstable hustler living from hand to mouth

What exactly is wrong with a man living from hand to mouth?

He's not known to have the reputation for begging.

So why bring it up?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by Dannyset(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
It is disheartening to see people canvassing for PDP to come back to power after the damage they did to us. Some of these people are anything for the money. I don't blame them.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by SalamRushdie: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
rusher14:

What exactly is wrong with a man living from hand to mouth?

He's not known to have the reputation for begging.

So why bring it up?

A man that lives from hand to mouth has no loyalty because he is a survivalist

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by rusher14: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
SalamRushdie:

So a poor man has no honour, only rich people abi?

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by SalamRushdie: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
rusher14:

So a poor man has no honour only rich people abi?

I didn't mention poor man na , I said a Henry is a professional survivalist and such people have no loyalty to nothing bit survival

8 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by Corrinthians(m): 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
Very soon, only Nnamdi Kanu and SalamRushdie and Kanu's piglets would be left in PDP. cheesy

SalamRushdie:

I didn't mention poor man na , I said a Henry is a professional survivalist and such people have no loyalty to nothing bit survival
Shameless kid. Did you say any of this trash when he was busy projecting the useless killer Party you support?

Why can't you goons just accept people's choices and move on sometimes? One one ceases to sing your tune, he becomes everything wrong with nature to you people.

I don't know if this is ingrained in the DNA if you Ibos. This is the reason I urged you lot to tone down your insults to those not supportive of your course, because your insults tend to come back to hunt y'all sooner than later.

Remember how you people termed those who attend rallies "jobless illiterates", only to have your brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers do same in your region when Atiku visited.

Make una try wake up small.

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by rusher14: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Everybody is a 'survivalist'.

If we check it, he may even be doing better than you.

Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

Debasing a man simply because he left your group?

Strangely enough, he hasn't signed up for any other group. At least not publicly.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by SalamRushdie: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
rusher14:

Everybody is a 'survivalist'.

If we check it, he may even be doing better than you.

Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

Debasing a man simply because he left your group?

Strangely enough, he hasn't signed up for any other group. At least not publicly.

few people do better me Believe me and it will remain that way .... I am not a survivalist because surviving doenst guide my most of my decisions ..I have said it before even if you give me 500 million Naira I will never vote for Buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Are you not a survivalist with the #10 per post PDP is paying you?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by SalamRushdie: 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Are you not a survivalist with the #10 per post PDP is paying you?

it's different Sir very different I naturally don't like Buharis bad leadership

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by freemanbubble: 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
Okay
Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by ttemmi(m): 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
W
Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by madridguy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by enemyofprogress: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
Who cares?
Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by rusher14: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
SalamRushdie:

few people do better me Believe me and it will remain that way .... I am not a survivalist because surviving doenst guide my most of my decisions ..I have said it before even if you give me 500 million Naira I will never vote for Buhari

What a vague and conceited description of oneself.

Nobody has asked you to vote Buhari.

In society, there are some people that would worship satan even if they grew up Catholic.

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poster War In Ado-Ekiti As Candidates Engage In Campaign Two Days To Election / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.