Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party (30356 Views)

PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments / Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
Never heard of the loser...

Lifelessness is contagious really

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by Corrinthians(m): 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I didn't mention poor man na , I said a Henry is a professional survivalist and such people have no loyalty to nothing bit survival
Shameless kid. Did you say any of this trash when he was busy projecting the useless killer Party you support?

Why can't you goons just accept people's choices and move on sometimes? One one ceases to sing your tune, he becomes everything wrong with nature to you people.

I don't know if this is ingrained in the DNA if you Ibos. This is the reason I urged you lot to tone down your insults to those not supportive of your course, because your insults tend to come back to hunt y'all sooner than later.

Remember how you people termed those who attend rallies "jobless illiterates", only to have your brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers do same in your region when Atiku visited.

Make una try wake up small.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by nephemmy(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
jeez how the fùck is this news

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by Oricha79(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
Before February 16, na only atiku and obi Chinese go remain for pdp.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by deomelo: 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2019

Ndo, you still have ipob miscreants in your corner.

grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by Acidic7657(m): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
Fraudophobia:
Henry Shield who has been known to be very vocal against President Buhari and seriously pro PDP has suddenly done a Uturn.

He announced his dumping of PDP today via his twitter handle.
He has seen pdp loosing. Pmb till 2023

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by deomelo: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I didn't mention poor man na , I said a Henry is a professional survivalist and such people have no loyalty to nothing bit survival

This joker just described what he saw in the mirror...

grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
SalamRushdie:

it's different Sir very different I naturally don't like Buharis bad leadership

So you just admitted to being a paid PDP noise maker

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by Firefire(m): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
Safe trip & Goodluck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by sammyj: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
Madam you bad gaaa! grin
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin

This is as a result of the removal of the Former PDP Vice Chairman, Walter Nkanu Onnoghen....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by Maximus03: 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
He has seen d light, u shall know d truth, and d truth shall set u free. Next Level Pls..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by MrAJQ(m): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
Who no go dump the party self? Did you see what I saw in Jigawa APC rally today?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
Henry shield is a confused human being grin
Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by sammyj: 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
grin cool it is well
Bigdeeee:

You didn't count well. They have only 40 thieves left and 300,000 frustrated ipob igbos that don't even have PVC grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by AllenSpencer: 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
TIGRITIS:
All these people dumping pdpigz should tell us what is happening. Abi pdpigz don contact Ebola ni?

I think I now know why. cheesy

They are not been paid as promised.

7 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by deomelo: 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by SocialFinance: 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
Everybody knows Atiku is a package scam push forward to grant amnesty to looters because he's the looter in chief. Rub my back I rub your back

Henry realize that and he moved quickly b4 it's too late

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by Donice01: 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
moment osibanjo escaped helicopter crash..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El29NND5SRs
Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
He has not been recognised. He should have patience.

Fraudophobia:
Henry Shield who has been known to be very vocal against President Buhari and seriously pro PDP has suddenly done a Uturn.

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by mpeg(m): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
They done treating him
Bigdeeee:
Henry Shield is a frustrated pathetic loser who's angry because PDP was feeding him with bones, no meat. grin. We don't need such losers rooting for APC.

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
Fraudophobia:

Perhaps you are defecting to the ruling party. I have the feeling that the presidential elections will be postponed
Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by seunmsg(m): 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
Henry is one of the youths that I see and get seriously discouraged about the ability of young Nigerians to lead a prosperous and united Nigeria. He lacks integrity and principle. He was a well known Atiku critic until Atiku became PDP presidential candidate and he became Atikulated despite past criticism. His current stand is not as a result of change of mind but due strictly to the fact that the Atiku campaign refused to pay him or promise him any tangible appointment in case of victory. If he’s paid tomorrow, he will be back supporting Atiku. Henry is a disgrace to Nigerian youths, he should never be taken seriously.

11 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by lilrel(m): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
SalamRushdie:

few people do better me Believe me and it will remain that way .... I am not a survivalist because surviving doenst guide my most of my decisions ..I have said it before even if you give me 500 million Naira I will never vote for Buhari
Will you keep quiet there my friend.
500 million naira dat will crush n resurrect you.

10 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by Raskasal(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
He obviously know PDP has lieing all the while. Good for you man

8 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by cmikel: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
Money changed hands
Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by SalamRushdie: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
lilrel:

Will you keep quiet there my friend.
500 million naira dat will crush n resurrect you.

shut the Bleep up
Re: 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party by Patrioticman007(m): 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
SalamRushdie:

few people do better me Believe me and it will remain that way .... I am not a survivalist because surviving doenst guide my most of my decisions ..I have said it before even if you give me 500 million Naira I will never vote for Buhari
That's not cool, when you choose hate not reasons to be your principle in life. Democracy is a game of numbers. Instead of you to Court your opponent in other to have more votes for your party, you choose eminity and name calling. PDP has lost this race and the hate you propagate has consumed your soul to the extent the devil feels your negativity. What a pity, I pray the lord has mercy on your soul, ipobian pigs & looters united. Even the great ikemba repented before he died, because he realised his his kins men worship money not principles & ideology. He died a bitter man, for his people he fought a war to protect, voted PDP as against his Apga party.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West / Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ / Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.