Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP (1968 Views)

2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni / BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi / Why Igbos Would Never Vote A Northerner Again As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by TruthinAction: 8:38am On Feb 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

Herdsmen was a creation of the PDP.

And perfected by APC? What has your APC government done to stop it rather it sponsors it. They are backed up by the military. APC leadership has an Islamization agenda. Southerners and Christians who vote for this terrorist party are big fools.
Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by TruthinAction: 8:40am On Feb 03, 2019
Bigdeeee:

'Boko Haram is PDP, and PDP is Boko Haram' - Late General Azazi

What counts is what has your government done about it. What are they doing about it. And what do they plan to do about it. Absolutely nothing. Rather, they sponsor them behind the scene. Any government that cannot protect lives does not have the moral right to continue to rule.
Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by Afamed: 8:47am On Feb 03, 2019
Evil PDP

1 Like

Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by Ayoola10: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2019
EzeNri:

The entire Nigerian economy is about $600 billion growing at less than 5% on average per year. So where do you manufacture $1.1 trillion?

PDP national budget since 16 years is less than $400 billion while Buhari's budget in 3 years is about $200 billion.

So where did PDP get those trillion dollar you mentioned?

And what is the exchange rate then... Naira get value then... Use sense

1 Like

Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by BuhariAdvocate: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2019
grin you're one of them because you reason same way .
ZombiePUNISHER:
So many kids on nairaland...

Lalasticlala please do something

Save this forum
Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by MyGeneration(m): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2019
But 80percent of the people who was a part of all those arrangements are now in Apc.

In Nigerian politics it's not about party it's about candidates, Jonathan being corrupt doesn't mean the next person is corrupt, Buhari being tribalistic doesn't mean Amaechi will be.

Simple
Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by Bigdeeee: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
TruthinAction:

What counts is what has your government done about it. What are they doing about it. And what do they plan to do about it. Absolutely nothing. Rather, they sponsor them behind the scene. Any government that cannot protect lives does not have the moral right to continue to rule.

But PDP that created all those problems has the moral right to rule again, right?
Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by Bigdeeee: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
MyGeneration:
But 80percent of the people who was a part of all those arrangements are now in Apc.

In Nigerian politics it's not about party it's about candidates, Jonathan being corrupt doesn't mean the next person is corrupt, Buhari being tribalistic doesn't mean Amaechi will be.

Simple

Those 80% people you mention are the PDP thieves that cannot do without having access to government funds to loot, people like Atiku, Saraki, Dino. Now that they smelt a chance to come back, have they not been switching back to their evil party PDP?
Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by ChimaAgbalajob: 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
Bigdeeee:

1} Boko Haram - created by PDP
2} Niger Delta Militants - created by PDP
3} All industrial strikes - created by PDP
4} Bad infrastructure - created by PDP
5} Ineffective Police Force - created by PDP
6} Weakened Military - created by PDP
7} Do or Die Politics - created by PDP
8} Corrupt Executive - created by PDP
9} Corrupt Legislature - created by PDP
10} Corrupt Judiciary - created by PDP
11} Economic Recession - created by PDP
12} Hostile Business Environment - created by PDP
13} Moribund Private Sector - created by PDP... And the list goes on and on.

A vote for PDP is a wasted vote and a vote for Nigeria's failure. Vote PMB-Osibanjo to keep Nigeria in the right path to recovery, sustainable growth and steady economic boom. God Bless Nigeria, God bless Buhari and God bless all Nigerians who wish our country well.

PS:

Killer herdsmen - created by PDP
Aso Rock Cabals - created by PDP

Amitez:
So why should we vote APC? For improving on what PDP created?
1} Boko Harm - thought APC to wipe in 3 months
2} Niger Delta Militants - how abt new sheriff?
3} All industrial strikes - ASUU and ASUP are PDP members
4} Bad infrastructure - PDP made Osinbajo chopper to crash
5} Ineffective Police Force - like former IGP
6} Weakened Military - headed by snake charmer
7} Do or Die Politics - like is now happening
8} Corrupt Executive - Where are asset declaration forms for APC ministers?
9} Corrupt Legislature - like LSHA pitted againsy Ambode for refusing share N100B
10} Corrupt Judiciary - like Tanko Mohammed
11} Economic Recession - as witnessed twice during Buhari military and civilian regimes?
12} Hostile Business Environment - as creating 7 different exchange rates (like different rates for Dangote, Islamic hajj, BDC, Aisha friends, Abba Kyari paddies, black market, Igbo Traders)
13} Moribund Private Sector - like creating 21 million job losses in 3 years of Buhari?

Oga,
Stop being smart by half! People make parties and you know it. In the past PDP had a lot of corrupt and power hungry politicians that wanted to belong to the party in power merely to steal. Fortunately, all those corrupt people formerly in PDP have now run to APC where Buhari shields them from EFCC!

Look at your list and tell me what APC has not done worst.
From do or die politics, to corrupting our Judiciary, to Kashim Shettima and Ali Modu Sheriff creating Boko Haram, to Maikanti Baru stealing a whopping $20 billion from NNPC to even Burutai stealing $1 billion of the money for military equipment.

APC is the new grand father of corruption in Nigeria.

Buhari made FAKE promises to fight corruption no matter who was involved, only to turn around and befriend Ganduje, Babachir, Tibunbu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Amaechi and hundreds of other corrupt people !

Buhari loves to steal from the treasury using fronts, close family members and associates.

Buhari is the WORST SCAM of integrity in Nigeria's history.

Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by paj4love: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ayoola10:

And what is the exchange rate then... Naira get value then... Use sense

I beg leave that guy please, the exchange rate during PDP was about N160 to $1 and the budget has always been around $30 billion and APC is doing something around $22 billion against N360 to $1 ...... I pity Nigerians
Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by TruthinAction: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
Bigdeeee:

But PDP that created all those problems has the moral right to rule again, right?

I am neither PDP nor APC. But if I have to choose, I still prefer PDP because the rate of killings in this present administration enough for the president to resign since he is not capable. Rather, he backs them up. There are evidences that points to this fact. The federal appointment is lopsided. It's a clear case of nepotism. The country has recorded the highest number of suicides ever. Millions have lost their jobs. Above, all, the present president looks like a double and not the real Buhari we know. I have personally taken time to watch his videos before the said medical trips and his current videos. They are not the same person though their are some form of resemblance. So, why should I vote for a stranger to rule me. This is a party scamming the entire nation just to hold on to power. If they like, they should look for me and arrest me for saying the truth. It's a party that does not allow freedom of speech. They oppress and persecute opposition. APC are simply scammers and terrorists. Just the way the helicopter crashed, the party will crash. They are standing in the way of Christianity. They will crash in Jesus name.
Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by kayalcomp: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
Do you know that a vote for Buhari is a vote for the Cabals. Is it not better we vote for someone we know can rule by himself(PDP). mind you , I am part of those that campained for Buhari in 2015, but today I am disappointed.
Bigdeeee:
Although there are literally a myriad of reasons, like as in millions of reasons why nobody should vote for PDP, I will just highlight one critical reason out of it.

Do you know that all the major problems Nigeria is facing today was caused by PDP? It is an indisputable fact that PDP created all Nigeria's critical problems as follows:

1} Boko Haram - created by PDP
2} Niger Delta Militants - created by PDP
3} All industrial strikes - created by PDP
4} Bad infrastructure - created by PDP
5} Ineffective Police Force - created by PDP
6} Weakened Military - created by PDP
7} Do or Die Politics - created by PDP
8} Corrupt Executive - created by PDP
9} Corrupt Legislature - created by PDP
10} Corrupt Judiciary - created by PDP
11} Economic Recession - created by PDP
12} Hostile Business Environment - created by PDP
13} Moribund Private Sector - created by PDP... And the list goes on and on.

A vote for PDP is a wasted vote and a vote for Nigeria's failure. Vote PMB-Osibanjo to keep Nigeria in the right path to recovery, sustainable growth and steady economic boom. God Bless Nigeria, God bless Buhari and God bless all Nigerians who wish our country well.

PS:

Killer herdsmen - created by PDP
Aso Rock Cabals - created by PDP

Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
TruthinAction:

I am neither PDP nor APC. But if I have to choose, I still prefer PDP because the rate of killings in this present administration enough for the president to resign since he is not capable. Rather, he backs them up. There are evidences that points to this fact.

This is false, nothing compares to the killings under PDP even in the middle belt.

Go and read about Yelwa Shendam crisis, tell the number of death and compare to anything under APC or the number of death under BokoHaram where they were blowing up Abuja even UN office, Now add that to the wiping out of Odi and Zaki Biam
Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
kayalcomp:
Do you know that a vote for Buhari is a vote for the Cabals. Is it not better we vote for someone we know can rule by himself(PDP). mind you , I am part of those that campained for Buhari in 2015, but today I am disappointed.

The cabals have congregated in PDP because Buhari is not letting them eat

All former presidents are now in PDP waiting to dictate affairs again, All the Sarakis, Dinos etc that cannot survive without FG loots have returned to their base
Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by TruthinAction: 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

This is false, nothing compares to the killings under PDP even in the middle belt.

Go and read about Yelwa Shendam crisis, tell the number of death and compare to anything under APC or the number of death under BokoHaram where they were blowing up Abuja even UN office, Now add that to the wiping out of Odi and Zaki Biam

Unless you are a fulani man, if you vote APC under Buhari, you make yourself a second class citizen. The fulani will commit a crime and go free but try the same thing, you will be punished for it. I won't persuade you otherwise but it is not a government for everyone. It is a fulani government with the aim of turning Nigeria into an Islamic country. If you are comfortable with that, then go ahead and vote him or his double.
Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by TruthinAction: 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
raumdeuter:

Please, give the figures and stop speculating. Yes, the Boko Haram is less deadly but the credit does not go to this government. Before this government came, the attacks have been curtailed. It's even in this government that soldiers have lost their lives in hundreds compared with the past administration. The Herdsmen attack in this present government is something else. At a time, it becomes a daily routine. Please we don't want a repeat episode. APC will crash in Jesus name.
Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by raumdeuter: 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
TruthinAction:

Unless you are a fulani man, if you vote APC under Buhari, you make yourself a second class citizen. The fulani will commit a crime and go free but try the same thing, you will be punished for it. I won't persuade you otherwise but it is not a government for everyone. It is a fulani government with the aim of turning Nigeria into an Islamic country. If you are comfortable with that, then go ahead and vote him or his double.

All these are lies. Dasuki has been detained for years, he is a fulani man, what of zakzaki is he ibo

1 Like

Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by raumdeuter: 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
TruthinAction:

Please, give the figures and stop speculating. Yes, the Boko Haram is less deadly but the credit does not go to this government. Before this government came, the attacks have been curtailed. It's even in this government that soldiers have lost their lives in hundreds compared with the past administration. The Herdsmen attack in this present government is something else. At a time, it becomes a daily routine. Please we don't want a repeat episode. APC will crash in Jesus name.

In Odi alone over 2,000 people were killed
- On November 20, 1999, barely six months into his first term as civilian president of Nigeria, President Obasanjo ordered soldiers into Odi, a town in the Niger Delta. By the time they left, the destruction of Odi was complete and 2,483 people had been slain. The dead included women, children and the aged and infirm. [5]
https://www.pambazuka.org/governance/trade-and-human-rights-niger-delta

In the town of Gbeji
Among the various towns and villages targeted in the military operation in Benue, the largest number of people were killed in the village of Gbeji. This was one of the first places targeted by the army and the population was taken completely off guard. Between 150 and 160 people were killed there, including at least four women and eighteen children, some as young as twelve years old; among those missing were children as young as five and seven. Some of the victims' bodies were reportedly so badly burnt that they could not be identified
https://www.hrw.org/reports/2002/nigeria/Nigeria0402-02.htm

When there is progress the credit does not go to this govt, when there is problem the credit is to this govt.

The recession did you also blame the previous govt who deplted the treasury?

Take a look at the link below for the number of massacres in Nigeria and calculate how many under PDP

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Nigeria
Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by TruthinAction: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

In Odi alone over 2,000 people were killed

In the town of Gbeji

When there is progress the credit does not go to this govt, when there is problem the credit is to this govt.

The recession did you also blame the previous govt who deplted the treasury?

Take a look at the link below for the number of massacres in Nigeria and calculate how many under PDP

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Nigeria

You are a very stupid fellow. So it's all about comparing figures now. So the killings should continue until that of APC should outnumber that of PDP? Please the issue with APC is not just about the killings. They want to Islamize Nigeria. And we won't let this happen. The handwriting is clear. Over 90% federal appointed to sensitive offices are Muslims. Is this a Muslim nation. Please just go and sleep. APC will crash the way Osinbanjo helicopter crashed. Enough is enough. Buhari must go.
Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by raumdeuter: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
TruthinAction:

You are a very stupid fellow. So it's all about comparing figures now. So the killings should continue until that of APC should outnumber that of PDP? Please the issue with APC is not just about the killings. They want to Islamize Nigeria. And we won't let this happen. The handwriting is clear. Over 90% federal appointed to sensitive offices are Muslims. Is this a Muslim nation. Please just go and sleep. APC will crash the way Osinbanjo helicopter crashed. Enough is enough. Buhari must go.

You must be an inbred iddiot. You were the same one who asked for figures. I gave you the figures and you are now saying is it about figures

TruthinAction:
Please, give the figures and stop speculating.

Now that we have seen that there were more killings under PDP now you are foaming in the mouth like an epileptic patient

1 Like

Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by TruthinAction: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

You must be an inbred iddiot. You were the same one who asked for figures. I gave you the figures and you are now saying is it about figures

Now that we have seen that there were more killings under PDP now you are foaming in the mouth like an epileptic patient

It's not even true. I am not a stranger. I follow news daily but I am not really interested in the figures. The body language of Buhari reveals his evil intentions against the Christian community and that's all that bothers me. And I will not want to re-elect someone whose plan is to eliminate me and enthrone Islam. If you don't see it that way, you are either one of them or the little money you have received has blinded you. Time will be the judge. But God will have mercy on his children and deliver us from his evil plots in the name of Jesus.
Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by raumdeuter: 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
TruthinAction:

It's not even true. I am not a stranger. I follow news daily but I am not really interested in the figures. The body language of Buhari reveals his evil intentions against the Christian community and that's all that bothers me. And I will not want to re-elect someone whose plan is to eliminate me and enthrone Islam. If you don't see it that way, you are either one of them or the little money you have received has blinded you. Time will be the judge. But God will have mercy on his children and deliver us from his evil plots in the name of Jesus.

See this nuisance. Were you braindead when you asked for figures? I slapped figures on your face and you are spluttering like dead engine

What were the good intentions of PDP when they wiped out largely Christian communities of Odi, ZakiBiam or when under PDPs watch BokoHaram were bombing churches every day. Under PDP it got so bad that people couldnt go to churches again

Was that part of the PDP islamization agenda? or when the only Xtian governor of Kaduna State was killed
Re: Here's Why You Should Never Vote For PDP by TruthinAction: 1:22am On Feb 05, 2019
raumdeuter:

See this nuisance. Were you braindead when you asked for figures? I slapped figures on your face and you are spluttering like dead engine

What were the good intentions of PDP when they wiped out largely Christian communities of Odi, ZakiBiam or when under PDPs watch BokoHaram were bombing churches every day. Under PDP it got so bad that people couldnt go to churches again

Was that part of the PDP islamization agenda? or when the only Xtian governor of Kaduna State was killed

I don't want to deal with history. If Boko Haram stopped bombing churches, it was God's divine intervention. Besides, those attacks were not masterminded by PDP. They were targeted on discrediting PDP. The Islamization agenda did not start with Buhari and God takes away anyone who wants to stand in the way of Christianity in Nigeria. The blood of countless thousands killed under the watchful eyes of Buhari are crying for vengeance and they will get it.

The PDP arrested quite a lot of Boko Haram but Buhari freed them. How many herdsmen has Buhari arrested. But rustle a cow, he will order military to go after the rustlers. A government that values the lives of cows more than that of humans is what you want. I am not surprised because people like you don't reason like humans anymore. May your family fall victim of the herdsmen attacks so you will know how it feels. You can post your trash for now on. All I know, APC will crash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC List Of Governors Who Will Go To Jail After May / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Committee On Fiscal Transparency / APC Cancels Edo Governorship Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.