Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

PDP reacts as Osinbajo survives Helicopter crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP reacts as Osinbajo survives Helicopter crash (696 Views)

Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP reacts as Osinbajo survives Helicopter crash by MediaLife: 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
The People Democratic Party through it's National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan has reacts as Helicopter carrying Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo crash-land during his visit to Kabba, Kogi State for APC campaign rally.

Statement issued by Kola Ologbondiyan, he wrote:

The OfficialPDPNig expresses shock over the crash of the helicopter carrying Vice President @ProfOsinbajo, in Kabba, Kogi state, on Saturday. The PDP thanks God for the safety of Vice President Osinbajo, members of his entourage and the crew.

The party however called for a thorough investigation into the traumatic incident adding that the safety of our leaders, and of course, all Nigerians, must be guaranteed, especially at this critical time.

The OfficialPDPNig urges all Nigerians irrespective of creed, ethnicity and political affiliation, to continue to pray for God’s continued intervention in our national life.
Watch Video HERE

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/pdp-reacts-as-osinbajo-survives.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

1 Like

Re: PDP reacts as Osinbajo survives Helicopter crash by delugajackson: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
Such a mature reaction from the PDP. The've always shown themselves to be the "bigger man." The game of politics should not be played alongside hatred and bitterness for one's tribe, religeous association or party, if we intend to progres as a nation. We are humans before political affiliation.

5 Likes

Re: PDP reacts as Osinbajo survives Helicopter crash by SalamRushdie: 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
I doubt anything sinister was amiss , from the position of the crashed chopper I can tell the chopper was actually coming in for a scheduled landing but came in what is called a hard landing make it to hit the ground hard bouncing off the ground causing that loss of main rotor and tail rotor orientation which would cause one of the blades of the main rotor to clip the ground and throw that helicopter either into a cartwheel flip or flip it on its side ( like what the pic shows)..

Suspect Causes of Hard Landing in a chopper..

1 Poor piloting : I doubt this will be the case here as Pilots that fly VIP presidential helicopters are some of the bestvand most careful helicopters pilots you will find as their training makes the fly the chopper in a very comfortable and safe manner for the VIPs to enjoy .

2 Loss of main rotor power at decent : this is a situation where the helicopter loses engine power and comes in for a controlled crash decent using Auto-rotation but I also doubt this because it's seems the chopper had actually reached it's pre destined LZ ( Landing site) before the crash.

3 Wind Shear : is a situation where a powerful downward draft of wind hits a chopper as it decends increasing the speed of decent suddenly beyond the control of the pilot causing a hard landing .. From the pictures of the LZ is see I believe Number 3 might have been the culprit because is see ample space favourable for rogue wind shear.

1 Like

Re: PDP reacts as Osinbajo survives Helicopter crash by dollytino4real(f): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
buhari wants to ki him to bring his fellow herdsmen to be vp , it will not work

1 Like

Re: PDP reacts as Osinbajo survives Helicopter crash by Bizmagnet: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
Suddenly, the assumed and sworn yesterday enemies have now become well wishers to one another. Nigerians funny no be small. 9ja politics na scam.

Give your business or idea a say among its competitors. It must outshine them this year. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for contacts.
Re: PDP reacts as Osinbajo survives Helicopter crash by princfred(m): 4:19am On Feb 03, 2019
dollytino4real:
buhari wants to ki him to bring his fellow herdsmen to be vp , it will not work
You may not be wrong, babe.
Re: PDP reacts as Osinbajo survives Helicopter crash by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 03, 2019
Mature words like that of a bigger brother. No doubt what the reaction of APC would've been if it was the other way.
Re: PDP reacts as Osinbajo survives Helicopter crash by Johnnyessence(m): 5:29am On Feb 03, 2019
Osinbajo speaks after helicopter crash in kaba in Kogi state.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2V8sxXw5-k
Re: PDP reacts as Osinbajo survives Helicopter crash by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:44am On Feb 03, 2019
I LOVE PDP, LET US IMAGINE IF SUCH AN OCCURRENCE BEFALL ANY PDP MEMBER, APC WILL BE MOCKING PDP AND EVEN WISHING PDP MEMEBERS DEATH
Re: PDP reacts as Osinbajo survives Helicopter crash by dollytino4real(f): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
princfred:
You may not be wrong, babe.
just thinking aloud
Re: PDP reacts as Osinbajo survives Helicopter crash by princfred(m): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
dollytino4real:
just thinking aloud
You are thinking sound.
Re: PDP reacts as Osinbajo survives Helicopter crash by dollytino4real(f): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
princfred:
You are thinking sound.
'pls hid me o!

(1) (Reply)

KANU Should Reveal My Identity As A Cameroonian In 48 Hours, Or Else -atiku / IPOB Member Condemn Nnamdi KANU Renounce Membership -photo / More Photos:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.