Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Due To Extreme Rhinophyma This Patient Cannot Properly Breathe Through His Nose - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Due To Extreme Rhinophyma This Patient Cannot Properly Breathe Through His Nose (333 Views)

Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished / Series Of Can You Diagnose This Patient Condition. Rn Nurses/std Nurses Come In. / After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Due To Extreme Rhinophyma This Patient Cannot Properly Breathe Through His Nose by Prettymundne(f): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
VIEWERS DISCRETION ADVICED

So rhinophyma is a form of rosacea which commonly occurs in men. It causes the skin around the nose to become enlarged and bulbous. The nose may look red, swollen, and distorted.

Although the exact cause of rhinophyma is not known. what is known is that the risk factors for rosacea are.

Being male
Caucasians are also more prone to have this.
Being middle aged or having a family history.
Although people have assumed that high intake of alcohol and caffeine can affect it. There is no proof of that yet but then again there is no proof that dairy causes acne but as I said in my last post about my acne cutting down on my dairy consumption really did help me a lot, so it may be worth a try.

Symptoms of the skin disorder includes, redness, sensitivity,swelling,enlarged pores etc.

Antibiotics are usually used to treat the disorder but surgery is mostly the only way out.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE...VIEWERS DISCRETION ADVICE
https://www.prettymundne.com/2019/02/due-to-extreme-rhinophyma-this-patient.html

(1) (Reply)

Do One Still Neeed To Treat Malaria Even When You Are Not Sick? / Do You Have Any Kind Of Infections? / What Will You Uswe To Enhance Your Bedroom Activities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.