Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Do One Still Neeed To Treat Malaria Even When You Are Not Sick? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do One Still Neeed To Treat Malaria Even When You Are Not Sick? (333 Views)

How To Treat Malaria With 7up And Neem (dongoyaro) Leaf. / COVID-19: Stop Wearing Face Mask If Your Are Not Sick-(WHO) / How To Treat Malaria With Bitter Kola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do One Still Neeed To Treat Malaria Even When You Are Not Sick? by clive2u(m): 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
i haven't been sick for more than a year now and i last took malaria treatment about 7 months ago. doctors in the house pls is it okay or i still need to get the treatment?

ps: i dnt want to go for malaria test
Re: Do One Still Neeed To Treat Malaria Even When You Are Not Sick? by Abass07(m): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
There is no need for you to treat malaria if you are not sick.

Malaria is not treated routinely and there is no need for prophylaxis if you don't have sickle cell or pregnant (for women)

You can prevent malaria by any of the following methods;

- sleeping inside an insecticide treated net

- adequate clearing of bushes and other dirts/gutters in your environment

- use of mosquito repellent

- ensure your apartment is well screened

- wearing clothes that cover your body well if you are outside either at dusk or dawn

- do malaria test if you have symptoms and ensure prompt treatment if positive.

I hope this will be helpful
Re: Do One Still Neeed To Treat Malaria Even When You Are Not Sick? by clive2u(m): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
all wanted to know. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Your Health Is Priceless, Without Your Health Nothing Much Else Can Happen! / Cures Alzheimer’s Disease, Myasthenia Gravis, Multiple Sclerosis & Stroke. / Do You Have Any Kind Of Infections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.