Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

See The Gifts Actor Okiki Afolayan Uses To Celebrate His Birthday (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Gifts Actor Okiki Afolayan Uses To Celebrate His Birthday (photo) (1526 Views)

Okiki Afolayan Acquires A New House / Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics / Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Gifts Actor Okiki Afolayan Uses To Celebrate His Birthday (photo) by G1STMORE: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
Yoruba actor Okiki Afolayan received different collection of designers as he celebrate his birthday today, February 2nd. He wrote on his Instagram page;

Yah! It's my birthday once again wishing me, myself and I a memorable birthday full of the Lord's blessing.... GOD, I can’t thank you enough for bringing me this far in life.
I might not be a billionaire, but You have blessed me with life, good health, happiness, peace of mind and a wonderful wife @abimbolaogunnowo
These gifts are worth more than all the money and treasures of the world. Thank you so much my creator
To my darling wife @abimbolaogunnowo Thanks for being the best. I'm so blessed of having you.
Thank you for your love, care, support and every effort you are doing for me is simply amazing. I love you.�� #Happybirthdaytome
#birthdayboy
#greatfulheart

See more; https://gistmore.com/see-the-gifts-actor-okiki-afolayan-uses-to-celebrate-his-birthday-photo

Re: See The Gifts Actor Okiki Afolayan Uses To Celebrate His Birthday (photo) by G1STMORE: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2019

Re: See The Gifts Actor Okiki Afolayan Uses To Celebrate His Birthday (photo) by decatalyst(m): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
I don't even know him.
Re: See The Gifts Actor Okiki Afolayan Uses To Celebrate His Birthday (photo) by FisifunKododada: 2:22am On Feb 03, 2019
hbd
Re: See The Gifts Actor Okiki Afolayan Uses To Celebrate His Birthday (photo) by itspzpics(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2019
Toor

(1) (Reply)

“things Fall Apart” – Man Mocks Eniola’s Fallen B00bs After She Shared Bikini Ph / Wizkid, Nkechi Blessing, Zlatan & Many Other Join Davido's #tulechallenge(video) / (video) DJ Cuppy Now In A Relationship With Fireboy DML

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.