Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu (49275 Views)

Adamu Adamu Walks Out On NANS In Deadlocked Meeting / Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education / Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 03, 2019
Debramaye:
Oga na you get your phone..
See as she be.
Like turtle.
Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by sublime247: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2019
I think this is a fake news. The meeting between the two bodies ( ASUU and FG) was adjourned to Thursday. So brother I don't knw where u got your information mine was frm channel TV
Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:08am On Feb 03, 2019
What does this one know about education...opete

Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by Shalom043(m): 9:38am On Feb 03, 2019
quote author=FiftyFifty post=75365365]Nobody on this planet earth can satisfy these greedy ASUU members. Their members are good for nothing except may be sleeping around with both married and unmarried students. You hardly hear them when it comes to research and innovation or anything meaningful. 2003 was an election year, ASUU expectedly embarked on almost one year "indefinite strike". Obasanjo implemented the no work no pay policy, they didn't call off the strike. Hehehe... Baba Iyabo being a crook that he was (he still is shaa) ordered the then IGP to evict all ASUU members from the University quarters and before u say jack the police went into action. Las las ASUU called off the strike and they couldn't remember the word 'strike' until years later after Obasanjo left office. Bunch of greedy creatures.

Bunch of greedy? I guess you know the reason for the strike? You are mostly happy with the rot in the system and the quality of education you get from the Universities in Nigeria? The system is perfect I guess and the children of the rich and that of politicians are schooling abroad? U sound like a frustrated fellow.
Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by PSTGlobal(m): 10:21am On Feb 03, 2019
ASUU if they like they should called off the strike, nah them sabi. Get your Data now at a cheapest price.

Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by Oyebola187: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2019
I hope so
Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2019
Dididrumz:

The Minister of education is an illitrate.....
illiterate sir

1 Like

Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by unique545(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2019
same old story
Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by OpTiX45: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2019
Make una calm down oh...No be as una don make us jobless we don go look go INEC work... Now una wan call off...everything nah politics for this country...why am I even talking like this it's the usual story jare they won't call off I trust ASUU my main G
Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by Teenaira: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2019
Brokeboy111:
All na lie abeg

This gentleman is not happy with you. You can see that in his face.
Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by Monotheist(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2019
Jayskit:
But tomorrow is Sunday na. How is it possible to call off strike on a non-working day
But NLC did theirs...#ThisIsNigeria
Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by Jayskit: 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
[quote author=Larryndelaw post=75366103][/quote]
Where did you see me state that I was an atiku supporter. You are just another retarded old fool if you can't read between lines
Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by jantyjoe120: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
LETS SEE HOW THE GAME WOULD BE THIS WEEK

STRIKE CONTINUES: 3.50
STRIKE CANCELS: 2.50

MY PREDICTION: STRIKE CANCELS

GIVE YOUR OWN OF PREDICTION AND LETS SEE WHO WINS
Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by jantyjoe120: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
LETS SEE HOW THE GAME WOULD BE THIS WEEK
STRIKE CONTINUES: 3.50 STRIKE CANCELS: 2.50
MY PREDICTION; STRIKE CANCELS

GIVE YOUR OWN OF PREDICTION AND LETS SEE WHO WINS
Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by stormdiamond007: 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
This is what we are seeing today

Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
Northmall:

Your profile location says USA, the strike affect even Nigerians schooling outside the country?
I don't school abroad but I can travel there anytime I wish, like on the holidays, but not this strike period as I don't want to board flight all the way back cos of fake news grin
Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
modestbrowser:

See as she be.
Like turtle.
money you no get grin
Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
Debramaye:
money you no get grin
Sexiness is zero in the whole of u.
Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by ChrisAb1: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
RealityShot:
there is no happy ending to this for students.

one semester = 3 months of the stipulated time for graduation is GONE FOREVER!

I can never forget what this strike thingy (in 2006) did to me.
. Eyah sory !!
Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by Kokaine(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
DonHummer:
most students wont even resume now. A good number of them don de prepare for inec work.
Lol is that not if they select them. I conducted the training today at my zone for APOs and the classes were so jam packed that I wonder how they will select those they want to really use.
Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by enemyofprogress: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
Liar minister
Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by enemyofprogress: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
Debramaye:
money you no get grin
to use you do ritual just dey hungry
Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by Harbdollahr2(m): 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mean while

Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
to use you do ritual just dey hungry
people who even do the ritual are not making noise
Re: 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
modestbrowser:

Sexiness is zero in the whole of u.
ugly thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Cgpa Indicate In Your Schools That You Are In 1st Class,2nd Or 3rd Class / Public School In Anambra Using Ankara Material For School Uniform (Photos) / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.