Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - (2239 Views)

DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix / See What A Woman Wrote About A Federal Minister That Got Everyone Talking (pix) / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by AlhajiYoung: 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
You will live to fulfil your destiny to Nigeria by the will of the Almighty.

1 Like

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by AlhajiYoung: 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
Shame game: Casting spotlight on all of them. Make them infamous!

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by naijaguy123456(m): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
The best VP in Naija history. He is not like Atiku who bought the whole Nigeria when he was the VP.

5 Likes

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by AlhajiYoung: 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
It is shame game time. Time to cast the spotlight on them. Make them even more infamous!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
The Northern cabals in Aso Rock , wants him out of the way .

2 Likes

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by AlhajiYoung: 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
This GENTLEMAN is UNBELIEVABLE!

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by AlhajiYoung: 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
shocked
Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by Sirjamo: 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
Check their names, they are all descendants of Abiama from Nri evil forest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by AlhajiYoung: 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
Sirjamo:
Check their names, they are all descendants of Abiama from Nri evil forest

Na dem. See another one

3 Likes

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by AlhajiYoung: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
shocked

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by AlhajiYoung: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
Children of perdition ..... See them

1 Like

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by Morikaih: 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
Ranting everywhere!! They are from the mud side and can only wish someone dead...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
Who else noticed the negative posters are from the East?

3 Likes

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by AlhajiYoung: 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
And these same people will come tomorrow and say vote for my tribe to be president of Nigeria? No it will never happen.The level of hate is too much.

3 Likes

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by abduljabbar4(m): 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mostly from ipobian pigs with their 4kb brain. Stupid fools. Despite all my hatred for Atiku, ffk, reno, etc, the worst i can wish them is broken bones or sifia pains

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by xandercage1: 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
pained APC zombie go hug transformer mumu y u no screenshot everything skull miners go and die
brown roof republic & cows
Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by xandercage1: 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author=AlhajiYoung post=75364197]This GENTLEMAN is UNBELIEVABLE![/quo Igbos are your nightmare stupid and useless afonja zombie go n die mumu
Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by xandercage1: 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
AlhajiYoung:
And these same people will come tomorrow and say vote for my tribe to be president of Nigeria? No it will never happen.The level of hate is too much.
Igbos are
your nightmare stupid and useless afonja zombie
go n die mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by Abortions: 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
Juventus cry cry cry

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by abduljabbar4(m): 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
xandercage1:
zombie dey report me u want make I ban you I say go and die
You are funny. Just enjoy your break or create a new account

2 Likes

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by xandercage1: 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Earthbound:
Who else noticed the negative posters are from the East?
if they are from the east what are u going to do
zombie go and sleep under ur brown roof
Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by xandercage1: 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
abduljabbar4:

You are funny. Just enjoy your break or create a new account
break ko breaker ni zombie
Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by raumdeuter: 11:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
This is what people from the east wish for Yorubas in the innermost of their heart

3 Likes

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by wristbangle: 12:02am On Feb 03, 2019
From the screen shot, one will know a certain tribe who is guilty of wishing him death. I mean, as it gone to the extend that his death will be their pleasure?

Even dog have human feelings more to them. Wickedness is an understatement to describe these inhumane beings.

4 Likes

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by Okoroawusa: 12:31am On Feb 03, 2019
This is terrible

I am ashamed this is coming from my own tribesmen n women.

Igbos when did we descend this low?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 03, 2019
Truth is that most Nigerians including Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas wish no good for their leaders due to bad leadership so these ones are no exception.
However, this is quite unholy and should be condemned in all ramifications.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In Kano / Update On The construction of Biggest Conference Center In South East(photos) . / NEC: APC Governors, Ministers Back Buhari, Abandon Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.