Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - (2240 Views)

DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix / See What A Woman Wrote About A Federal Minister That Got Everyone Talking (pix) / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 03, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Truth is that most Nigerians including Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas wish no good for their leaders due to bad leadership so these ones are no exception.
However, this is quite unholy and should be condemned in all ramifications.
Just STFU angry

I might not like a politician, but wishing him death is what I can never do. Osibanjo is someone's father, son, Uncle, brother and others that are related to him in one way or the other. Imagine his daughter, or wife reading all what they wrote. If you guys should continue like this, hatred will surely kill all of you.

3 Likes

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by Ojiofor1(m): 1:49am On Feb 03, 2019
Okoroawusa:
This is terrible

I am ashamed this is coming from my own tribesmen n women.

Igbos when did we descend this low?

Very shameful bro. Those people need redemption asap. As for me, I praise Chukwu Okike Abiama for delivering PYO and all others from the crash.

1 Like

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 03, 2019
Next minutes Igbos will be insisting Nigeria must give them the presidency. Is it people who are this hateful, to the point of wishing a good man death because of his association with PMB, the North and the SW will support to power? Lai lai.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by AlhajiYoung: 9:19am On Feb 03, 2019
It's so unfortunate that many Christians,especially those of jewish extraction have turned God into a HIRED ASSASSIN.
#Pathetic

1 Like

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by ProWalker: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2019
Some of those Ibos will carry bible enter Mass this morning or in the evening

You can’t mock God

3 Likes

Re: VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - by Okoroawusa: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ojiofor1:

Very shameful bro. Those people need redemption asap. As for me, I praise Chukwu Okike Abiama for delivering PYO and all others from the crash.
Thank you, bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Most Spoken Languages In The World / I Hate To Say This, But The Yoruba Are The Most Civilly Responsible Nigerians / Popular APC Chieftain In Edo State, Tony Kabaka Hotel Demolished PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.