Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Bus Fare From Osun State (ile Ife) To Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Fare From Osun State (ile Ife) To Lagos (6341 Views)

Uber Increases Fare From ₦850 To ₦1200 / Sanwo-olu Approves Bus Fare Increase By 46 Per Cent / States Where Residents Paid Lowest Bus Fare In March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bus Fare From Osun State (ile Ife) To Lagos by Anirak85: 12:13am On Feb 03, 2019
Can someone plz plz tell me the bus fare on busses from Ife to Lagos?
And does the railway work from Osun, ex Osogbo to Lagos.
And if you may answer in am. English or brit. English i would be extremely appreciative grin
Re: Bus Fare From Osun State (ile Ife) To Lagos by okk4sure: 12:42am On Feb 03, 2019
Anirak85:
Can someone plz plz tell me the bus fare on busses from Ife to Lagos?
And does the railway work from Osun, ex Osogbo to Lagos.
And if you may answer in am. English or brit. English i would be extremely appreciative grin

It al depend on so many factors like d day of the week and if it's 'rush hours'.It's around 2k.

U can join railway from Osogbo terminal at Old Garage to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Bus Fare From Osun State (ile Ife) To Lagos by SamuelLoch: 1:06am On Feb 03, 2019
IFE to Lagos 3weeks ago was N1500...
It varies based on the park you're boarding from.

1 Like

Re: Bus Fare From Osun State (ile Ife) To Lagos by SpongeBobSP: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
1500 from olaiya or further forward around abere should be 1300.

1 Like

Re: Bus Fare From Osun State (ile Ife) To Lagos by Anirak85: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=okk4sure post=75366018]

It al depend on so many factors like d day of the week and if it's 'rush hours'.It's around 2k.

Can u imagine why someone would claim it costs 35k with bus?

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Advisory: Road Closures For Remembrance Day Ceremony. / Help.....travelling To Republic Of Suriname In South America. / What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.