Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! (1020 Views)

An Open Letter To My Northern Brothers / How Mr Peter Obi Saved My Life & My Northern Brothers — Truck Driver Narrates / Rivers: Properties That Belong To Our Northern Brothers Are Been Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! by Jman06(m): 2:07am On Feb 03, 2019
Please I beg you all in the name of whatever god you believe in, don't repeat the mistake of 2015 in the forthcoming presidential election. Don't vote Buhari for us again! The hardship and division this administration has caused us as a nation is too much already. Please, ya nkuri, da Allah, a beg! You people should vote wisely this time around.

Note that I don't hate Buhari as a person, but isn't it obvious that he's not fit to govern a complex nation like Nigeria? Buhari needs to go and take a rest, let Atiku take over and rescue our failing economy and unite the nation.

Please don't let yourselves be used by the cabal who are taking advantage of Buhari's age to unleash their reign of terror on us.

Remember that hunger and hardship knows no tribe, religion nor party affiliation. Please I beg you people, vote wisely.

Let's massively vote for Atiku, this is his time and I'm convinced he will do a better job.

Thank you very much. Nagode

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! by Denton027: 2:11am On Feb 03, 2019
They will come for you now and call you "Ipob"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! by dokyOloye: 3:01am On Feb 03, 2019
I've resolved to worry less about ppl voting an obviously incompetent buhari again.
Since there isn't a market where his supporters go to buy things cheaper.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! by EasternActivist: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2019
Why are you begging them... If they don't vote wisely they suffer more

1 Like

Re: Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! by helinues: 9:39am On Feb 03, 2019
And Atiku is now the solution right?

There is hunger and you still have money to buy data..

Tell me something I dont know

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:44am On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:
And Atiku is now the solution right?

There is hunger and you still have money to buy data..

Tell me something I dont know

You are dumb

my happiness is that they are at the receiving end of their dumb actions.
Last time I checked, they have the highest level of poverty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! by Corrinthians(m): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2019
Jman06:
Please I beg you all in the name of whatever god you believe in, don't repeat the mistake of 2015 in the forthcoming presidential election. Don't vote Buhari for us again! The hardship and division this administration has caused us as a nation is too much already. Please, ya nkuri, da Allah, a beg! You people should vote wisely this time around.

Note that I don't hate Buhari as a person, but isn't it obvious that he's not fit to govern a complex nation like Nigeria? Buhari needs to go and take a rest, let Atiku take over and rescue our failing economy and unite the nation.

Please don't let yourselves be used by the cabal who are taking advantage of Buhari's age to unleash their reign of terror on us.

Remember that hunger and hardship knows no tribe, religion nor party affiliation. Please I beg you people, vote wisely.

Let's massively vote for Atiku, this is his time and I'm convinced he will do a better job.

I thought you lot planned to insult them into submission. Hehehe. Reality don begin dey straff una. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! by helinues: 9:48am On Feb 03, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

I am dumb

my happiness is that they are at the receiving end of their dumb actions.
Last time I checked, they have the highest level of poverty

Cant you guys engage in a conversation without abusing others? Na wah oo

All I see is hatred at the bolded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

Cant you guys engage in a conversation without abusing others? Na wah oo

I still maintain my earlier stand that you are dumb.
fuvkoff?

3 Likes

Re: Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! by helinues: 9:53am On Feb 03, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

I still maintain my earlier stand that you are dumb.
fuvkoff?

Small boy: You know say that brother Wey post this , Na mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:

Small boy: You see that brother Wey dey there so, Na mumu
Vote your Buhari, I will vote Atiku. Buhari or no Buhari, The niche I've created for my self continues. I pity your poverty stricken generation. From poverty to next level of poverty.

4 Likes

Re: Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! by helinues: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Vote your Buhari, I will vote Atiku.
Buhari or no Buhari, The niche I've created for my self continues.
I pity your poverty stricken generation.
From poverty to next level of poverty.

As usual bragado. Hope next wont be you can feed all my entire family...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 03, 2019
Seriously? After all the insult angry

1 Like

Re: Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! by Cajal(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2019
Jman06:

..so they should vote atikulooters ..
OF WHAT SIGNIFICANCE IS 16 YEARS OF PDP MISRULE
They themselves acknowledged their misrule while begging Nigerians for forgiveness
Even...during the time of Abacha...a litre of oil was 11#, and a dollar was 20#
a bag of cement was 400#
PDP took it to a terrible level.
Their partner in crime apc took it up the more
May all our treasury looters suffer heavy defeat in the 4th coming election.. it shall not be well them in mighty name of GOD....
Maybe the fool coming now is going to make a litre of oil..500#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! by WordMetrix(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2019
Here you have it

3 Likes

Re: Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! by bender79: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2019
Imposter!
Re: Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! by nonsobaba: 10:27am On Feb 03, 2019
Atiku is not known in the north. He will even lose in his own state of Adamawa. You want northerners to vote for someone they do not know? Atikuloot is a market that can not sell in the north.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! by TIGRITIS: 10:39am On Feb 03, 2019
[s]
Jman06:

[/s]
Atiku is a Cameroonian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! by Asshurbanipal: 10:39am On Feb 03, 2019
yemaldo:
Seriously? After all the insult angry
Lol. Tell that to el rufai and his son. We will always defend ourselves. Fvck whoever you are voting. We are not afonja slaves who take shyte in the name of alliance. Igbos and South south have many internal squabbles with insults upon counter insults but when it comes to voting they follow same pattern because they understand that it's in their own best interest. If you decide to vote what will not benefit you to "punish" someone for insulting you, you are big fooool and deserve more insult
Re: Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! by Jman06(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:
I thought you lot planned to insult them into submission. Hehehe. Reality don begin dey straff una. cheesy
It is not about me! It is about you and them who'll suffer the hardship.

1 Like

Re: Special Appeal To My Northern Brothers (arewa)!!! by Turantula(m): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:
My yeloba muslim friend, why are yoy always willing to fight for ur slave masters?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AKS APC Guber Candidate Disappears As Court Grants Arrest Warrant On Him / NEPOTISM? Lai Mohammed's Son, Tinubu's Nephew Both Win Re-election / "Yellow", A Terrorist In The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.