Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

PDP Is Completely Dead, Will Be Buried February 16 – Oshoimhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Completely Dead, Will Be Buried February 16 – Oshoimhole (14882 Views)

PDP G5 Not Dead, Will Act On Feb 25 – Wike / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 / February 16, 2019 Election: Five Things To Keep In Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Is Completely Dead, Will Be Buried February 16 – Oshoimhole by Bighead9: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

If you think, they won’t have followers, tell you and your illiterate leaders to know how to use words. Dead shouldn’t be the word. lol, Nigeria need a leader, I know Atiku is the one self, If you have a company and someone like buhari submitted CV, will you employ him? Will you want your life to be runned the way PMB is running Nigeria?

Rubbish, your Atiku is a thief and Nigerian electorate are fully aware of this fact.

Re: PDP Is Completely Dead, Will Be Buried February 16 – Oshoimhole by edupedia: 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
miracood:
says the fine boy

NOWADAYS I DON'T BELIEVE ANY THING THAT COMES OUT FROM THE MOUTH OF A POLITICIAN.

THEY ARE JUST RUNNING THEIR MOUTH JUST TO GAIN MORE VOTES.

...he is correct PDP is dead....
Re: PDP Is Completely Dead, Will Be Buried February 16 – Oshoimhole by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
Bighead9:

Rubbish, your Atiku is a thief and Nigerian electorate are fully aware of this fact.

I am not a fan of any, I am a fan of BODMAS, first of it is DIVISION, if you like vote in Putin as Nigeria president? Those northerners will drag we southerners backward, and the betrayal spirit of the Yoruba man is also a talking point, the we should realize The Federal Republica Of Niger Delta
Re: PDP Is Completely Dead, Will Be Buried February 16 – Oshoimhole by Bighead9: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

I am not a fan of any, I am a fan of BODMAS, first of it is DIVISION, if you like vote in Putin as Nigeria president? Those northerners will drag we southerners backward, and the betrayal spirit of the Yoruba man is also a talking point, the we should realize The Federal Republica Of Niger Delta

You vote your Southern candidate, let the North vote their own. Let's see who wins. There are over 80 Presidential candidates who cut across both North and South. Endeavor to vote someone from your Region. grin

Re: PDP Is Completely Dead, Will Be Buried February 16 – Oshoimhole by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Bighead9:

You vote your Southern candidate, let the North vote their own. Let's see who wins. There are over 80 Presidential candidates who cut across both North and South. Endeavor to vote someone from your Region. grin

I guess you know how to read, if you dont, then employ the services of one who know how to.
Re: PDP Is Completely Dead, Will Be Buried February 16 – Oshoimhole by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
NIGERIANS MUST VOTE OUT BUHARI

BUHARI MUST FALLbuhari runs a govt of 'blame game'
he considers himself above the Law and can jettison the justice system to be subservient to his service He recruited one of the most incompetent persons to serve as Ministers
He recruited certificate forgers and Law breakers to serve as Ministers
He appointed dead people into federal parastatals
He likes appointing old people to sensitive offices
He believes on the superiority of his ethnic group or region to other regions
He introduced Double digit inflation to the country
He banned relevant items without a good plan of how to locally substitute them
The currency of the country was devalued under his watch as the currency lost more than 50℅ of its value on just few months
Under his watch, the stock exchange lost more than 50℅ of its value
He Encourages World leaders to deport citizens of his country that fled the country
They have to interpret English into English to him*
He runs away from intellectual discussions like debates*
He never established a single business close to thirty years after leaving power
He never wrote a single book, a sign of a dormant brain*
He never improved himself academically thirty years after leaving power*
He never suggested to any leader an idea as to how to make the nation better*
All he did when he lost election was to threaten the country
Lives are always lost due to his comments whenever he loses elections
The worst DISASTER in the history of the country
Re: PDP Is Completely Dead, Will Be Buried February 16 – Oshoimhole by surequality: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
That is hate speech!
Re: PDP Is Completely Dead, Will Be Buried February 16 – Oshoimhole by mechanics(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
He's asking for much o, let the infrastructural development touch every state first.
Re: PDP Is Completely Dead, Will Be Buried February 16 – Oshoimhole by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
The arrogance of this man is too much
Re: PDP Is Completely Dead, Will Be Buried February 16 – Oshoimhole by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:
Announcements!!!

This is to inform the general public about the final burial of our noble party, Pdp who died on the 14th of Feb 2015 and to be finally laid to rest on 16th of Feb 2019.

Survived by;

Children: Looting, Stealing, corruption, Abuse of office
Grand children: Haters of good governance, children of 8

Food and drinks are free. Invite friends, friends of Friends to join us celebrate.

Adieu Pa PDP!!
I call on every Nigerian to join hands let's terminate this cancer called apc
Boko Haram killings
Herdsmen killing
Poverty increaser
Arrogance and nepotism
Let's join hands #kickoutapc

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Completely Dead, Will Be Buried February 16 – Oshoimhole by Olukologia24592(m): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
postdigger:
Btw where's lara oshiomole? grin
That girl was arranged for the dirty man... I'm sure he didn't have sex with her sef cuz it was arranged for him to be the First Lady.
Re: PDP Is Completely Dead, Will Be Buried February 16 – Oshoimhole by Taniaa(f): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
[quote author=Jesusloveyou post=75367292]pdp is dead since they lost power of incumbency.[/quote
please tell Jesus to answer my prayer thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Adeleke Pledges To Deliver Osun For Atiku / This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal / Lagos Civil Servants To Work On Saturdays- Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.