Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal (14880 Views)

‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga / Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by chokekachy: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
I can't contain my joy after the recent victory at the Senatorial Election Petition tribunal here in Jos. I want to express my deep gratitude to God and the incredible people of Plateau South Senatorial District for their unwavering support.

It is a Monday I'll never forget. I was in Abuja, presiding over an official function at the Ministry of Labour and Employment when I received the news of the tribunal's decision. The ruling nullifying my opponent's earlier declaration and declaring me the rightful winner filled me with immense satisfaction. To me, this victory signifies a triumph for democracy and justice.

I want to extend my heartfelt appreciation to the tribunal members for their meticulous examination of our arguments and the presentations made by my party, the APC. Their dedication to upholding the principles of fairness and transparency has not gone unnoticed.

I must also commend my loyal supporters and the dedicated members of the APC in Plateau State. Throughout this process, they remained steadfast and displayed remarkable calmness while awaiting the tribunal's verdict. Their unwavering support has been a source of strength for me.

As we celebrate this victory, I urge everyone to maintain peace and unity. Even if my opponent decides to exercise his constitutionally guaranteed right to appeal the judgement, let us continue to uphold the values of democracy and respect for the rule of law.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02rih6BGUAhZtnwctxnKEVZ1cfQFUJ7NikQvdBR3R4ifESXRrt2CkipQ5t4Ya5qp7el&id=100066657383243&mibextid=Nif5oz

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7836894/tribunal-sacks-pdp-reps-senate

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by DCmaverick(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hw u no go get joy? Wen nah thief u wan go thief

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Acekidc4(m): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
Enjoy your Winning Sir🤗 Congratulations Once again Sir🤝 All eye on the Judiciary blackmail Tactics have finally Lule Pi 🤭🤭Big Shame on Flat Skull!!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by MrsTwrite(f): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Rule of law in a lawless country. angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by slivertongue: 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
short-lived
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by yarimo(m): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
This is very for democracygrin grin grin grin grin

35 Likes

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Klington: 5:10am On Sep 12, 2023

Nigeria Justice system is a complete mess.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by donleo92(m): 5:10am On Sep 12, 2023
Congratulations sir.

But abeg go and put in the work. Your monthly salary and allowance should be okay for you. just work for the people.

3 Likes

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by FruitMatching: 5:10am On Sep 12, 2023
Congratulation..

4 Likes

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by tunwumi: 5:12am On Sep 12, 2023
Ok
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by bluefilm: 5:12am On Sep 12, 2023
Wetin kwansign me?

1 Like

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by BoldBrainz(m): 5:13am On Sep 12, 2023
This moderator wey no dey sleep needs serious mending! Be putting Lalong's thieving face on the front page, this early in the day..😠

3 Likes

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Sammysolution: 5:13am On Sep 12, 2023
Nigeria my country, it shall be well one day.
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 12, 2023
Should your opponent appeal the judgment Mr Lalong, will you resign from your ministerial duties if you win the appeal?
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by iammo(m): 5:15am On Sep 12, 2023
cool

Congratulations

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Curious346: 5:17am On Sep 12, 2023
The presidential election petition tribunals miscarriage of justice has given the state tribunal judges the rights to collect hefty bribes and rule in favour of the respective highest bidders ...

10years ago , I knew some tribunal judges who owned over 300 houses in Nigeria alone . Where do you think they got the money from ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by stormborn28(m): 5:34am On Sep 12, 2023
Curious346:
The presidential election petition tribunals miscarriage of justice has given the state tribunal judges the rights to collect hefty bribes and rule in favour of the respective highest bidders ...

I am curious about all these judgments

3 Likes

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by bhella10: 5:41am On Sep 12, 2023
Obidients in sifia pains! grin

5 Likes

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by adioolayi(m): 5:42am On Sep 12, 2023
PDP messing up the entire Plateau State elections by not obeying High Court order that directed them not to conduct primary election at that time.

Simple appeal to vacate that order is what they will dearly pay for right now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by IboHausaYoruba: 5:48am On Sep 12, 2023
I'm happy for him. The man should be tagged as a cat with nine lives.

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by dahmie2013: 5:54am On Sep 12, 2023
Congratulations...

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Peterpaul96: 6:13am On Sep 12, 2023
Hmmm
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Testimony1988(m): 6:15am On Sep 12, 2023
Through out his eight years as governor, he didn't do any meaningful thing in Plateau state, I wonder what he will do as a Senate member this time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by theophorus(m): 6:21am On Sep 12, 2023
Congratulations Oga Along.

But, I go like request make you give me one of these opportunities to serve this our Obodo Nigeria.

You don dey engaged as Minister, so you fit put me for NASS.

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Padipadi(m): 6:27am On Sep 12, 2023
Lalong, along Plateau been long since he joined their politics on a long run of gov. He couldn't win when he ran against Buba Gyang in 2011. Lalong lost that time cos Lalong's legs weren't long enough to carry Lalong to the Guber seat that's long.
MrsTwrite:
Rule of law in a lawless country. angry
Why your profile come dey untidy like my ex gf room?
Na why I break up with her be that.
Why ll you create a profile that's not sweet to look except your epistle quote from koran chapter 1 till the end. It's long as if it's incantations to be chanted from January to December towards the ember months starting from September to December to remember that your profile is dismembered and you are unfit to be a member of this forum especially in this ember period to December!
You can't even get a fake pishure for boys to look at!
In reality, you look like someone pricing 1kg of ice cream at ShopRite for N100.

1 Like

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Ladyclara002(f): 6:27am On Sep 12, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Propsad1: 6:32am On Sep 12, 2023
H
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by arewaboy01(m): 6:33am On Sep 12, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE JAGABAN OF PLATEAU STATE
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by abibun: 6:37am On Sep 12, 2023
Is there any need for the Judgment?
Not as if he will resign his appointment for it.
Taxpayers money will only be wasted to conduct another by-election that will still be won by the PDP guy

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Godjone(m): 6:38am On Sep 12, 2023
angry
Stop jubilating. The people of plateau knew who they voted for. You people should continue destroying the judiciary with bribery and corruption. One day na one day

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aso Rock Presidential Villa (pictures) / Constitution Review Hearing: What Would You Want Reviewed In The Constitution? / Lagos Civil Servants To Work On Saturdays- Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.