Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group (58232 Views)

Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers / Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions / Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by bizzibodi(m): 8:32am On Feb 03, 2019
Reader530:

On Election day February 16th, President Buhari might "unknowingly" vote for Atiku Abubakar if not accompanied to the polling booth by Prof. Yemi Osinbajo. Watch out! Lols
Even if Buhari & his household vote for Atiku,Atiku will still lost d election,while Buhari will win with a wide margin.
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by tundeblack: 8:36am On Feb 03, 2019
What happen to all air force, police and navy helicopters? The second man shouldn't be using chartered helos. Something is wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by Passion2009: 8:41am On Feb 03, 2019
martineverest:
caverton,execujet are owned by past looters in government

What is the name of the owner of Caverton Group? He has never been in government.
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by bizzibodi(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2019
pooozeee:

Na over loading cause the crash, how can 12 person on board an chopper.
Augusta Westland is design for 12 passengers but i flies AW every 2wks without qualms something must be fishy.an opposition owl has be crying in d night everyday & a child just narrowly missed death by d wiskers.
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by jesmond3945: 8:44am On Feb 03, 2019
Let me tell you my brothers from the west buhari is just using you guys to get power. Why is tinubu not campaigning why is aisha not campaigning please the cabals want to hold on to power at the expense of you guys.
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 03, 2019
lie, your pilot was busy focusing on kabba chicks instead of his plane, should have hired bristol, they re more competent.

a helicopter is not a danfo bus.
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by cardoctor(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2019
Lucky man
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by overlord77: 8:51am On Feb 03, 2019
Redoil:
Caverton again.
These people are fond of using third hand craft

Don't say what you don't know, I fly em to work biweekly and have been for the past 5years without a single incident. Y'all forget, these are man-made things that can fail anytime. However, that does not mean they shouldn't be investigated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by Augiiee(m): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Osinbajo too should go and sit down somewhere. Is he the only person who can share 10k to .market people?
Watz ur own business with him being on ground doing wat he does best. PDP are pained by this cuz they never had a VP for 16yrs who has done 5% of what #PYO had achieved in 3yrs. Funny enough, if #PYO should contest against #Atikuloot today he would have tangible things to base his campaign on unlike PDP's Messiah who is yet to tell us 1 single thing he did in office for 8yrs for d betterment of Nigerians.
#PYOTill2031
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by bizzibodi(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2019
PFRB:

It is owned by the Amanyanabo of Nembe
Chief E. D na OBj's confidant,biz patner & SA on petroleum.
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by AdeTish: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2019
I never curse or insulted you.. I pray to God to touch your heart & take you and your family out of the correct battle you guys are facing.
neyorlmogzy:
you and poverty until 2023... dickhead
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by tfelicityk(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2019
Thank You, God for saving their lives... May Your protection continue to dwell upon PMB, VP OSINBANJO and their Crews.
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by MrALIVE: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
Tinubu wants to eliminate Osinbajo and take his VP slot. Use your brain bros
sick fellow
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by vuc1(m): 9:30am On Feb 03, 2019
So the helicopter the vice president flew with was private company owned.I thought the president and his vice are flown only by NAF most qualified officers. My country, our country i hail thee.
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by rusher14: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2019
Accidents happen everywhere.

Even the Leicester City Football Club owner died om a helicopter crash not long ago.

This shouldn't stop a thorough investigation though.
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by haladadon: 10:07am On Feb 03, 2019
dazzlingd:

don't u think u are sick.
From jubrin now to fake helicopter crash.
Dumb conspiracy theorists everywhere

my only reply is this.

your vote has been bought

Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by CaptainFM1: 10:24am On Feb 03, 2019
I don't understand why he's using Caverton Helicopter. Is there no Presidential chopper?
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by nkemdi89(f): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2019
The irresponsible looking pilots who wasn't looking like someone of sound mind, even his taking off was something else yesterday, couple with the rickety looking chopper. I wouldn't have forgiven myself if something bad happened yesterday , because my instinct was never
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by nkemdi89(f): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2019
The irresponsible looking pilots who wasn't looking like someone of sound mind, even his taking off was something else yesterday, couple with the rickety looking chopper. I wouldn't have forgiven myself if something bad happened yesterday , because my instinct was never wrong.
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by bigtt76(f): 10:28am On Feb 03, 2019
We play too much in this country. Which kain yeye weather be that?

Funny that no prior arrangements were made by the presidency and state government to ensure the safety of the nation's number 2 man. Imagine no fire service truck was anywhere around the vicinity.... what if the chopper went up in flame?

In a sane clime all prospective aircraft landing is treated as a potential crash landing situation and you have fire service trucks waiting. Even if it's an helicopter on a short flight.

The presidency too shouldn't have hired a private helicopter, I know the thoughts would be not to be seen using government apparatus for political campaigns but the VP is first VP of Nigeria and is entitled to being accorded safe use of any government aircraft.
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by Teddy01: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2019
We can simply refer to that incident as bad whether; simply because no death occurred! Or else....
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by Ajoboss(m): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:
The more you go out, the more you are vulnerable to dangers.

Thank God they are all save.

not true bro...even inside ur house u'r always exposed to danger..
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by helinues: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2019
Ajoboss:
not true bro...even inside ur house u'r always exposed to danger..

How about too much of something?
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by sleek214(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2019
Buhari and his family are busy using presidential jets and choppers while Osinbanjo is busy flying 2nd hand public jets and chopper.

2 Likes

Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by JavaKonjo: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Na wa o. Reason not accepted.

I thought that Nigeria Air force should be taking care of the VP's air travel.

Exactly !why pay a private company millions of Naira for the job NAF should do.
Abi the VP has no confidence in NAF helicopters

grin
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2019
AdeTish:
PMB AND PYO TILL 2023...

Ode
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by foreshore(m): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2019
AdeTish:
PMB AND PYO TILL 2023...

This one is still living in the past!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by lexy2014: 11:08am On Feb 03, 2019
whitebeard:
The report is not detailed enough..!! What was the then wind speed, in what direction, at what height above ground did the helicopter experience this disturbance..!! This might even be a fake report..!

Don't mind them jare. C d rubbish lie. I watched video. D accident had nothing 2do with weather. D helicopter was coasting home smoothly. Just a few metres to d ground, it seemed 2 accelerate& it did a hard landing which made it flip

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant / Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement / Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.