Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group (58231 Views)

Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers / Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions / Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by eclecticbaron: 11:11am On Feb 03, 2019
Na wa o. A bit worried now I know it was a caverton aircraft. The same caverton that flies us to work. If they can use a dodgy chopper for the VP, then what about us, ordinary workers flying to work?! God abeg o na your hand we dey. A few times I worry about their fixed wing light aircraft they use in carrying us. Caverton please money is not everything o. Service your aircraft abeg.
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by lexy2014: 11:11am On Feb 03, 2019
FiftyFifty:
Since their efforts to kill PMB through all possible means ended in vain they now have no option than to move and kill our PYO. This one too will fail and fail woefully.

Who are those that wanted 2 kill& how did they do it?
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 03, 2019
AdeTish:
PMB AND PYO TILL 2023...
You mean the Cabal till 2023?
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by ManTiger(m): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2019
This is a very lame excuse, The crash has nothing to do with weather. Someone should check if the pilot is duly qualified, he slammed the copter on the ground, nobody slap a copter on the ground like that, the speed he was coming with was highly un-uniformed.
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by balingaonline(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2019
Redoil:
Caverton again.
These people are fond of using third hand craft
how many 1st hand and 2nd hand products you see in this country since u can't produce it u will manage it, we're neither developed country nor developing country, we're just dey.
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by Okhiku11: 11:28am On Feb 03, 2019
Hi
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by samuelmath50(m): 11:44am On Feb 03, 2019
haladadon:
this crash landing was faked

come and discuss here.
https://www.nairaland.com/4999277/why-think-osibanjos-heli-crash
then the life you leaving most be fake, better learn how to believe. #ode
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by Lunockgold: 11:52am On Feb 03, 2019
FiftyFifty:
Since their efforts to kill PMB through all possible means ended in vain they now have no option than to move and kill our PYO. This one too will fail and fail woefully.
we yellobar pple shld be carefull with oga tinubuoleamaka.
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by Labibi(m): 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
This news is fake, the plane was not up to 12feet above ground when it crashed, i watched the video. so what kind of weather condition that could affect helicopter from landing in 8-10 feet landing above ground, And the plane was not seen struggling on the air in the result of malfunctioning or having any weather issues , it was landing gradually until it touched the ground and fell down. It's either the pilot dont know what he's doing or he did it intentionally. Just watch the video and see your self
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
Labibi:
This news is fake, the plane was not up to 12feet above ground when it crashed, i watched the video. so what kind of weather condition that could affect helicopter from landing in 8-10 feet landing above ground, And the plane was not seen struggling on the air in the result of malfunctioning or having any weather issues , it was landing gradually until it touched the ground and fell down. It's either the pilot dont know what he's doing or he did it intentionally. Just watch the video and see your self
Do u have a link to d video?
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by SjMbula(m): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
Blame Dino Malaiye for that, the chopper was trying to mimic how Dino Malaiye fainted the other day.
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by Originalsly: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hmmmm.....bad weather.... but no signs of bad weather in the pix.
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by Sunbrown22: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
See below

Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by gaskiyamagana: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
SternProphet:
Caverton Group owned by OBJ relatives. We will investigate this.
If that helicopter is owned by OBJ relative, it is a plan work. By special grace of Almighty God, we will retire OBJ from Nigeria politics in two weeks time.
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by babaniyen1(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
I can't believe a whole Vice President of the FRN is flying private chopper. This is a national disgrace to the Nigerian Air Force. What would have happened if he died yesterday?
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
Boyooosa:

Just negodu....
You that you are supposed to be in prep mood for church service this morning as a choir mistress/ team member or front line usher... Read what is coming out of ur filthy fingers.
I take God beg u, repent.
I'm a Satanist, kill yourself
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by whitebeard(m): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
lexy2014:

Don't mind them jare. C d rubbish lie. I watched video. D accident had nothing 2do with weather. D helicopter was coasting home smoothly. Just a few metres to d ground, it seemed 2 accelerate& it did a hard landing which made it flip
thank u jare..!!
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by farem: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
AdeTish:
PMB AND PYO TILL 2023...

PYO & A Nigerian TILL 2031....
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by Boyooosa(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
Debramaye:
I'm a Satanist, kill yourself
Even at that, u don't need to ridicule yourself because of the fuckery you enjoy from one of the PDP members
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by Antoeni(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
Lai Mohammed said its because PDP refused to Service it f

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by neyorlmogzy(m): 6:29am On Feb 04, 2019
AdeTish:
I never curse or insulted you.. I pray to God to touch your heart & take you and your family out of the correct battle you guys are facing.
Amen oooooo, the battle is your Godfather Buhari the jihadist....God has sealed your Prager already..
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by theDEVILisHERE: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2019
No one survives such crash without injury or death
Politicians = Criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by pooozeee(m): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
They think if Prof Osinbajo goes out of the equation then the Senate president in person of Bukola Saraki will automatically becomes the VP and if PMB wins his 2nd term in office then he would be poisioned and will not be strong to continue in office then saraki automatically becomes the president.
That was there plan, now that their plan A has fail, they are most likely to move to plan B
Re: Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group by anonimi: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
I wonder how many of the commentators on this thread now feel, less than two years later.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant / Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement / Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.