Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,849 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Cellulitis Of The Eyelid In Children - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cellulitis Of The Eyelid In Children (432 Views)

My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably / Please Any Drugs For Cellulitis Or What Can I Use To Cure It. / Please Anybody Knows About Cellulitis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cellulitis Of The Eyelid In Children by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 03, 2019
please doctors in the house, what is the treatment of cellulitis of the eyelid in children? we've gone to the hospital several times on this given drugs, but still re-occurring. i wish i could just treat him myself. it comes and go without treatment and it's really disturbing me. what are the drugs or means of effective treatments in a 6 years old child?
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

4 Amazing Secrets To Keeping A Healthy Kidney (photos) / Libracin Herbal Tablet! / Novage Ecollagen (wrinkler Reducer By 33%)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.