Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. (2047 Views)

Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Many Politicians Will Die Before 2019' / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Brock1: 8:38am On Feb 03, 2019
Intricacy of life
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Dami12345: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2019
You would have to ask an actual question.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by MrAnele(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2019
... cheesy
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 03, 2019
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by tonyimadu: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2019
This is a great and deep question. Earth life is part of our journey to immortality and eternal life.
Our life here prepares us for the life after.
Also we gain a physical body that resurrects into an immortal body.
This life is the time for men to prepare to meet God.
It's just a tiny but consiquencial part of our existence

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by sinaj(f): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2019
Is to chop the life before you die sad
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by baralatie(m): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2019
if you push that statement as everyone will be resurrected back to life and asked what did you do with your life and will be rewarded likewise .
this n you have answered your question

also for as much as life is a gift of time and resources at ones disposal.it is also considered to an unending journey
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Brock1: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Brock1:
Intricacy of life
Life is a mistake that occurred in the universe, it is in every animal biological drive to procreate, humans are the only animals with enough intelligence to understand that life is a meaningless struggle, too bad most of them want to continue chasing the wind
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by bloodofthelamb(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
Brock1:
Intricacy of life

From the beginning it was not so. Jesus has reversed the curse of sin and death. Whoever believe and confesses him as his Head and Vine has passed from death to life. This is the simplicity of the gospel of Jesus.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Brock1: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

From the beginning it was not so. Jesus has reversed the curse of sin and death. Whoever believe and confesses him as his Head and Vine has passed from death to life. This is the simplicity of the gospel of Jesus.
,we still gon die. Those dat died before Jesus came does it mean no everlasting life for dem?
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Brock1: 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Maxvasia(m): 11:27am On Feb 04, 2019
sinaj:
Is to chop the life before you die sad
Smh. Lol
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by theoriginalgood: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
ralphyoung123:
Life is a mistake that occurred in the universe, it is in every animal biological drive to procreate, humans are the only animals with enough intelligence to understand that life is a meaningless struggle, too bad most of them want to continue chasing the wind

Seriously, how come life isn’t in a perfectly good planet like Heaven? Where there’s ONLY peace, no suffering, no death, no disease, no corruption etc. Is it that humans deserve bad things and then all end up with death?

https://www.nairaland.com/4998253/death-proof-higher-power-god
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
theoriginalgood:

Seriously, how come life isn’t in a perfectly good planet like Heaven? Where there’s ONLY peace, no suffering, no death, no disease, no corruption etc. Is it that humans deserve bad things and then all end up with death?

https://www.nairaland.com/4998253/death-proof-higher-power-god
I don't understand your point
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by TruthinAction: 1:40am On Feb 05, 2019
I will live and never die. I will only sleep in the Lord.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Darevofpeace(m): 4:05am On Feb 05, 2019
This is the whole essence of life "self discovery"

SELF AWARENESS: The great Greek philosopher Socrates once said "Man know thy self" every leaders on earth and any human who had made an outstanding impact's and genuine success are self aware of who they are?until you discovers who you are and the gift's, talent's, potentials in you,you might end up as a no body on this planet.At birth there is no baby who was born with any clothing material on them. Which thus show's that every act's of success is not by luck,all your action's, Intention's must be channelled to discovering who you are? there are some pertinent questions you need to ask yourself before becoming great in life,which are:

1.WHAT IS MY PURPOSE ON EARTH ? at creation,all human were meant to come to earth to fulfill a specific purpose on earth,we were not meant to just have weight and occupy space like "matter" the only way to discover what your purpose on earth is to check your dominating thoughts that seems not to go away,passion,goal's and heart desires. " if purpose is not known,abuse is definitely inevitable"we are not meant to be living a purposeless life,we can discover our purpose by having a mission on why you do thing's?

(2)WHAT AM I GOOD AT ? inside every human are talent's, gift's and potentials that are meant to make us an outstanding success here on earth,each of us have what we do with ease such as singing,drawing, painting, acting etc,late Michael Jackson was a break dancer and singer,he was well recognised all over the World for these and he was well celebrated in every nooks and crannies of earth. Sunny Ade is an international musician,p.square are also musician, Desmond Elliot ,Funke Akindele are into acting and all other's. You must search your self to check what you do conveniently without stress.

3.WHO ARE THE MENTORS ?
in every facets of life are people who had gone through the journey of life in any career,a mentor is an" individuals who had gone ahead a journey an upcoming mentee(the person who is been mentored)is about starting".Abraham Lincoln once said "If I have been able to see far ahead of my peer's, it is because I had stood on the shoulders of the giants who had gone ahead of me" there is no ambition nor vision waiting to be achieved that somebody is not doing at present.Search for people who are already in the particular field of talent peculiar to you and learn, observe and practice what they did to become what they are.

Conclusion:"Anything in life is possible to achieve, but the question comes am I willing and ready to pay the required sacrifices"this is a universal law of life and it work's perfectly in every part's of the World not minding the colour or race.Originally written by ayobami Joseph.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Darevofpeace(m): 4:12am On Feb 05, 2019
Another essence of life 'Destiny Discovery'

THE DESTINY IN YOU
The word 'destiny' was coined from the word 'destination'(a place where one end's up,a place one goes to or a place where the journey stops or end) now destiny means your God given place where you are expected to shine to your World, where you are expected to rule your World,where you are expected to dominate and be a Champion.
Where you are expected to live like the Anakites(the referred giant's of the earth in the day's of David) where you are expected to dominate all negative, tearful experiences,sorrow's, worrying, anxieties and all life tearful mysteries and pessimistic memories,a place where you are meant to shine like the stars on earth,a place where you are expected not to take a no as an answer,a place where you are expected to talk back to the devil and stop running around like Adam and Eve.
Destiny is the corner stone of life,it is the goldmine that Shine's on every part, it is the Chief corner stone of life and it is the only channel to make impact's on the surface of the earth,destiny is not an assumption, it is the utmost end of life itself,it is where all potentials, talents and fittings found their place.
It is the bedrock of success and generational impact,inside you lies unwritten books and song's waiting to be heard,you are a star,you are God's firstborn,you are a Champion, you are more greater than you could ever imagine,you are a natural winner, you can never ever be defeated, you can do it if you want to! you can attain the highest and utmost success,you can do the task given to you, you can not be shamified(my own word for being ashamed)you can never be laughed at, nobody has your DNA
Nobody has your finger print,you are a born ruler,you are not meant to fidget,you are not meant to be scared of the forces of darkness, you are not meant to be afraid, God's ultimate power lives in you,the transforming force of life itself is in you,you are a born legend,nobody can pass beside you without taking a full glance at you,who is God's created being exactly like God in image and likeness.
You can never be sideline,you can never be called a nonentity, you can never fail,even what you called failure is success turned inside out,if you have waited longer enough and had double up your efforts, you could have been successful, destiny show's you where your strength lies,it is the crystal clear original picture of where God almighty want you to be,you are an ambassador of the heavenlies meant to rule and give report of your exploit to the nation's that sent you to the earth,stop crying,wipe your tears.
Jesus has come for one and for all,He has cleared the way,He has charted His course,He has won the race, He has given you the Key's, He has given you a new name,you have the giftings,the potentials,the talent's to make it,nobody can bring you down,no human has the power except you give it to them, you are well loved,you are well cared for by the heavenly, you are a star! get up right now! and regain your lost energy and strength and run to your place in destiny, originally written and compiled by agboola Joseph ayobami.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Darevofpeace(m): 4:16am On Feb 05, 2019
Another essence of life
FULFILLING YOUR PURPOSE:Purpose is the original intentions,plans, objective and the end mission according to which a product is made/created.You can not fulfill your purpose without knowing what is your purpose? Late Dr.Myles Munroe Say's "When purpose is not known,abuse is inevitable"Human were not just meant to have an ordinary weight and occupy space like an ordinary " matter" we are not meant to come to this planet and live as an ordinary folk's,we are here for a mission and an objective and there must be a daily plan's, actions with an allotted time allocated to it,we can't stay here forever and we are not coming back,we are not celestial being's, we have spirit, soul and body as a tripartite being.Life should be taken serious and we should run to destiny in maximal speed in order to fulfill the overall impact on earth and so as not to live a life of regret and die empty while all the God given potentials,gifts, talent's are buried in us.I have outlined some basic ways by which our purpose can be discovered. Less I forget,purpose is not a once in a life time event,it is a journey of life in phase's which is made visible when the present phase had been achieved before moving to the next,"when you don't know where you are going to in life,anywhere you get to would look like it"

(1)DISCOVER GOD FIRST:
God is the overall Creator of human and He is also the supreme ruler of all human life's and affairs, He owns the whole Universe and He is the one to whom everybody shall return unto.At creation,God had put plan's, vision's,objectives in place for human to fulfill,in Gen.1:26" And God said,let us make man in our image,after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea,and over the fowl of the air,and over the cattle,and over the earth,and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth " God has the best plan for us and"He want us to prosper and be in good health" the discovery of God is the beginning of life.He is the beginning and the end.When you have a personal and workable relationship with God,you have found life.This is the foundation to discover "purpose"

(2)DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIALS (GIFTS,CALLINGS &TALENT'S):
God has deposited in us many gift which was meant to make us life achievers
and to fly and soar like an Eagle,there are thing's we do with ease without learning it in a conventional school and skills that are in us without attending a vocational training center.An anonymous said if you were not opportune to go to school,what will you do with your life? we must look inward and look at what we love to do and start doing it.

(3)LOCATE YOUR MENTOR:
in every facets of life are people who had gone through the journey of life in any career,a mentor is an" individual who had gone ahead on a journey an upcoming mentee(the person who is been mentored)is about starting".Abraham Lincoln once said "If I have been able to see far ahead of my peer's, it is because I had stood on the shoulders of the giants who had gone ahead of me" there is no ambition nor vision waiting to be achieved that somebody is not doing at present.Search for people who are already in the particular field of talent peculiar to you and learn, observe and practice what they did to become what they are.
Conclusion:Life is dangerous to live without knowing why you are are? when you know what to do? and how to do it? Life would be so beautiful to live.The discovery of purpose is the discovery of "destiny" may we not waste our time given by God on earth on emptiness,originally written by ayobami Joseph.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Darevofpeace(m): 4:19am On Feb 05, 2019
Another Essence of Life is to 'Gain Mastery'

GAINING MASTERY IN LIFE VOL1 :"For i have come, so that they might have life,life in abundance", "For the thoughts i have towards you are the thoughts of good,not of evil to give you a bright future and a hope" "Forget the former things,neither should you remember the things of old,behold i would do a new thing and henceforth it shall speak forth" these were the exact promises of the father.It is the Lords will for us to live a supernatural and a life of abundance. We are exactly created in God's image. We are God's incarnate. You and I have the DNA of our maker."Come let us make man in our own image and in our own likeness, let them have dominion over the fishes and the birds in the air" we were never meant to live a life filled with pains, chaos, struggles and Burden's. We belong to the most high,we belong to the supreme ruler of the universe, we belong to the one who rules in all the affairs of men.We are meant to walk and live as giants on the surface of the earth,we were never meant to live in mediocrity, we were meant to be victorious day in day out.The question is,why are things now out of place? Why are we struggling with various experiences?why is life filled with uncertainties? why is our life filled with pains and regrets.The reply to all the questions is that the enemy have done these.Now how can you and i gain mastery in life,the first thing is having a workable, day to day relationship with Jesus. If Jesus said "without me ye can do nothing" then it means that the earlier you believe those words the better for you and I" I am talking about a cordial relationship with Him,you are filled with His words,your thoughts are like His own. You are emotionally attached to Him,you love to listen to His teachings day in day out. You want to do things that He did why He lived on earth,just like the blessed man described in Psalm 1 "blessed is the man who walk not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the way of the sinners nor sit in the seat of the Mocker's, but his delights are in the laws of his lord and upon His laws thus he meditate day and night" having a personal relationship with Jesus is the number one foundational corner stone of life. It is the main channel to live a life filled with miracles day in day out,At creation,there is a vacuum in man meant to be fully occupied by the creator Himself.If you and I have no relationship with our maker,we have not start to live and life would be constantly difficult to live.You can never surrender all your totality to God and end up as failure on earth.You would surely end up as a pace setter and be supernaturally dignified in every ramifications of life.The life in Jesus is sweater than honey, you would be too sure of your destiny,you would be living above every storms on earth,you would be flying high and soaring like an Eagle! you loose virtually nothing following Jesus,your present situation not with Standing. I would continue tomorrow with the number two factor of gaining mastery in life.I declare a stress free week for you this day,Good morning! Originally written by Ayobami Joseph.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by theoriginalgood: 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
ralphyoung123:
I don't understand your point

You mentioned that life is a mistake. This caught my attention and then I went on further to question why life for every human is just a ride that is guaranteed to end. Why is it that all humans die someday? Even the Christians say “Jesus” died, but not: “God” died. In the Bible, Mark 10:18 says only God is truly good. I can believe this because all humans die and God does not. Humans are beings. God is a being. One dies, the other doesn’t. If you’re honest with yourself, you’ll know you’re not really a good being. Otherwise, you’ll never die. It’s undeniable. Then it should be no surprise to know that humanity is on the verge of extinction; there’s a war between Good and evil behind the scenes. Goodness should have just deleted evil at the beginning, but strangely, evil has enough power to prevent its immediate death. This is why humanity STILL exists today. But by definition, good is stronger than evil; Goodness will win the war and finally vanquish humanity after striking ENOUGH killer blows to evil.

Now, how come humans don’t exist in a perfect abode like what you could call Heaven? A place where there is only peace, one is always strong and healthy, no hatred, no dishonesty, no filth etc.

You are what you create! God is only good and thus cannot create anything that isn’t good. It is known that existence is full of many infirmities and rubbish. Who created those? Definitely not God! This therefore means that humans are actually all the sin, evil, bad, wrong, flaws etc in existence. Yes, there is a human out there who embodies bad breath, initials: BB = Barry Borden, who embodies body odor, initials: BO = Benjamin Oliver, who embodies weakness, initials: WN = Winifred Newton etc.

Good is stronger than evil, therefore God cannot be limited and is already omnipotent and omniscient. He can do absolutely anything good, but there is no such thing as purifying humanity. Making a change to a being means changing identity. Purging humanity would mean deleting the old identity of sin, and somehow creating a new one of purity. That deletion means death. They call it sinner, but that sinner is actually a sin itself!

The fact that humans die means humanity is not good. Accept it. Therefore there’s a higher power ensuring that existence will one day be purified. Too bad no one here will be there!

Get my point now Mister??

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Dami12345: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
theoriginalgood:

You mentioned that life is a mistake. This caught my attention and then I went on further to question why life for every human is just a ride that is guaranteed to end. Why is it that all humans die someday? Even the Christians say “Jesus” died, but not: “God” died. In the Bible, Mark 10:18 says only God is truly good. I can believe this because all humans die and God does not. Humans are beings. God is a being. One dies, the other doesn’t. If you’re honest with yourself, you’ll know you’re not really a good being. Otherwise, you’ll never die. It’s undeniable. Then it should be no surprise to know that humanity is on the verge of extinction; there’s a war between Good and evil behind the scenes. Goodness should have just deleted evil at the beginning, but strangely, evil has enough power to prevent its immediate death. This is why humanity STILL exists today. But by definition, good is stronger than evil; Goodness will win the war and finally vanquish humanity after striking ENOUGH killer blows to evil.

Now, how come humans don’t exist in a perfect abode like what you could call Heaven? A place where there is only peace, one is always strong and healthy, no hatred, no dishonesty, no filth etc.

You are what you create! God is only good and thus cannot create anything that isn’t good. It is known that existence is full of many infirmities and rubbish. Who created those? Definitely not God! This therefore means that humans are actually all the sin, evil, bad, wrong, flaws etc in existence. Yes, there is a human out there who embodies bad breath, initials: BB = Barry Borden, who embodies body odor, initials: BO = Benjamin Oliver, who embodies weakness, initials: WN = Winifred Newton etc.

Good is stronger than evil, therefore God cannot be limited and is already omnipotent and omniscient. He can do absolutely anything good, but there is no such thing as purifying humanity. Making a change to a being means changing identity. Purging humanity would mean deleting the old identity of sin, and somehow creating a new one of purity. That deletion means death. They call it sinner, but that sinner is actually a sin itself!

The fact that humans die means humanity is not good. Accept it. Therefore there’s a higher power ensuring that existence will one day be purified. Too bad no one here will be there!

I hate to do this to you.
But all you wrote is just passionate shit.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by theoriginalgood: 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dami12345:

I hate to do this to you.
But all you wrote is just passionate shit.

Hey, I believe in free speech so you are more than entitled to your own opinion. I doubt you read the whole thing though, it should have had an effect on you.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
theoriginalgood:

Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Dami12345: 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
theoriginalgood:

Hey, I believe in free speech so you are more than entitled to your own opinion. I doubt you read the whole thing though, it should have had an effect on you.

You have so much passion.
Your analysis was wrong tho.
Look deeper you should see why.
It was a good and logical try tho.
I replied cause you are passionate. And I felt the need to correct your course.
Its up to you to review your knowledge base or not.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Darevofpeace(m): 6:08am On Feb 06, 2019
Another essence of life is to gain mastery of life

HOW TO GAIN MASTERY IN LIFE VOL 2: I talked about the part one yesterday, another way whereby you can gain mastery in life is by staying with God's word. "In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God"Jesus is the word through whom the whole human populace was saved and delivered from captivity, the word of God is life and it was the very breath of God at the point of creation. Man was formed by God's word and all living and non living living things on earth, in Him was life and the life was the light of men.God's word should be our mirrow in order to gain our divine identity in Christ. The word of Life faileth not,it is upon His word the whole existence of man was built,we got to be proactive to issues of life which means that we got to be well prepared ahead of situations and challenges. The best form of defence is to attack.The word of God is fail proof.The Scriptures said "He has lifted His word above His own name"You can never stand with Him by His word and experience shame,every of life situations are reversible by His word,there is no situations nor difficulties whose solution is not in the word"Studying the life of people who have gone ahead of us in His word would quicken our faith in Him".When you and I stay with the word,we would come with a lot of testimonies,you and I would experience daily supernatural occurrences. Do not ever forget this,every of your situations are reversible by His word. Good morning!!! Originally written by Ayobami Joseph.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Dami12345: 6:11am On Feb 06, 2019
Darevofpeace:
Another essence of life is to gain mastery of life

HOW TO GAIN MASTERY IN LIFE VOL 2: I talked about the part one yesterday, another way whereby you can gain mastery in life is by staying with God's word. "In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God"Jesus is the word through whom the whole human populace was saved and delivered from captivity, the word of God is life and it was the very breath of God at the point of creation. Man was formed by God's word and all living and non living living things on earth, in Him was life and the life was the light of men.God's word should be our mirrow in order to gain our divine identity in Christ. The word of Life faileth not,it is upon His word the whole existence of man was built,we got to be proactive to issues of life which means that we got to be well prepared ahead of situations and challenges. The best form of defence is to attack.The word of God is fail proof.The Scriptures said "He has lifted His word above His own name"You can never stand with Him by His word and experience shame,every of life situations are reversible by His word,there is no situations nor difficulties whose solution is not in the word"Studying the life of people who have gone ahead of us in His word would quicken our faith in Him".When you and I stay with the word,we would come with a lot of testimonies,you and I would experience daily supernatural occurrences. Do not ever forget this,every of your situations are reversible by His word. Good morning!!! Originally written by Ayobami Joseph.

Now this is shit.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Darevofpeace(m): 6:11am On Feb 06, 2019
Another essence of life is to please 'God'
YOU CAN PLEASE GOD

(1)Deep intimacy
The very first step to pleasing God is to know who God is? how can you know who He is? when you do not know His ways,the ways and the act of God can only be made known by our workable relationship with Him
"God is a spirit and those that would worship Him must worship Him in truth and spirit" the ways and acts of God are supernatural and having a knowledge of what He wants for us and how to do it maximally is a great step to make him happy,someone might say how can a man made of flesh makes God who is a spirit happy,the question is how do you bring hapiness to your earthly parent's? is it not by carrying out all there specific instructions to letter's,"a daily and very consistent relationship with God guarantee's safe landing in destiny"
Jesus once called His disciples "ye are my servant" later He says "Ye are my friends" and after a while He Say's "Ye are my beloved" can we see the level of transformational relationship. We need to become a friend with God.

(2)Be a covenant partner
God is covenant God and He keeps to it to the letter,God is a spirit unlike we humans who makes Promise's, God makes covenant and it do takes two to tango in making covenant and the terms of agreement is binding on both parties.
Promise's by men only binds on the one who make's it and there is no crime if it does not become visible, what are God's covenant? "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this,To visit the fatherless and widows in their afflictions,and to keep himself unspotted from the World" James 1:27,God is a covenant keeping God and He can never fail.
The foundation of Christianity are based on the greatest commandment of 'love' which are "love the Lord your God with all your spirit and with all your might" and "love your neighbour as yourself" let us restore back original human and societal value's by caring for one another,since everyman watches for what he is going to get for himself alone on earth, the whole World went awry and greed took over men's heart.
Since Cain replied God in Genesis 4:9 "And the Lord said unto Cain,Where is Abel thy brother? And he said,I know not: Am I my brother's keeper" less we forget,these were the first family on earth and this same question is been repeated by all and sundry, life is bigger than just mere 'accumulation' of material thing's, change is the only constant thing,a day would come the present World richest will be dead and another person would take the position, it is only the impact we make in others life that would make a big difference.
People keeps wondering why is Africa in turmoil compared to all other continent's? bad leadership, embezzlement of public funds which could last a city by an individual,improper government accountability to the public who elected them and several other factor's, I have done my research, Africans wants people to recognise him/her by possessions,while an average white man or woman wants to leave a name and legacy by solving human/societal problem's and add value's to humanity.
We need to care for one another and to lift each others burdens, the whole World is hurting enough.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Darevofpeace(m): 6:13am On Feb 06, 2019
Another essence of life is to 'fly all your dream's'

Getting Your Dream Off
the Ground
There's no question about it.
People are made in the image of
God. They display God's traits in
everything they do. I was vividly
reminded of that fact some time
ago when I saw a video
documenting the maiden flight of
an aircraft manufactured by
Boeing.
It was the big Boeing 777.
This fabulous aircraft took 10,000 people four years to design and
build and it was close to perfect
when it first rolled out of the
factory. As this new Boeing 777
taxied out to take off for the first
time, all the engineers, workers
and officials who had worked
hard on it gathered to watch. Even
watching the video, I could feel
the excitement and anticipation
building inside those people.
When the captain who was at the
controls raised the power levers, and those huge engines, with 90,000 pounds of thrust, began to
roar and the airplane started
charging down the runway,something just about exploded inside those people. As the nose of that fine aircraft lifted smoothly off the runway, nearly every grown man out there, watching, cried.
If I had been there, I probably would have, too.Now, what I want to know is this.What caused those tears? What caused a bunch of grown men to tear up at the sight of an airplane taking off? I believe I know the answer. It was part of the "
Godness" inside them. It was the
part of that God-inside image in
them that has a passion to create, to put part of themselves into something tangible,something
purposeful. It was their desire to
give. Live to Give.

The Bible says, "In the beginning God created the heaven and the
earth" (Gen. 1:1). The remaining
verses in Genesis 1 go on to give
details concerning all of God's
creation and to tell us, as summed
up in verse 31, "And God saw
every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good." Now, we could just stop there and
feel real good about ourselves and
think, "Well isn't that just wonderful, deep down we're like
God. We like to give." But I want us to take this a step further.
I want us to examine what is behind
this creative force living inside us,
so we can understand its purpose
in our lives. Let's begin by
reading Ephesians 4:28: "Let him that stole steal no more: but rather
let him labor, working with his
hands the thing which is good, that
he may have to give to him that
needeth." My friend, we need to be careful
not to skim over this passage, thinking of it as simply a bit of advice for a pickpocket or con-
artist who's just been born again.
For not only does it apply to every
believer, it also is a key foundational principle for success on every front of our lives. Notice,
Paul didn't tell the Church, "Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labor...in order that
he may make a living." No, he
said, "Labor so you will have
something to give."
So where did we get this idea that we have to make a living? Well, like most other economic
principles we apply in our lives
today, it came out of the pagan world, or what could be called the Babylonian system of commerce.
God never told us to make a living. We just read in Ephesians
4:28 that He's telling us to make a
giving. Taking Uncertainty Out of
Wealth.There is another aspect of this giving image of God inside us that I want to examine, and really, if
we want to experience the full
extent of God's prosperity for our
lives, it's vitally important that we
understand it. Yes, you and I know God gives us richly
all things to enjoy, but there is
obviously a potential hazard
concerning riches - and Jesus
helps us better understand what
that hazard is.
In instructing His
disciples, Jesus said in Matthew 6:
19-20, "Lay not up for yourselves
treasures upon earth, where moth
and rust doth corrupt, and where
thieves break through and steal:
But lay up for yourselves treasures
in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where
thieves do not break through nor
steal."

The truth is, Jesus was telling His
disciples about a treasure house, an account, a place of deposit that'
is not subject to the world's
economy, one that's not subject to
all the ups and downs of the world,
and one from which you can
make withdrawals NOW.
You see,
faith says, I received all riches by
believing God, and as long as God is around, there is always more So faith does not have to hold on
to everything it gets. Faith freely
gives...because faith is not in a
mind-set of expecting to do
without. Fear, on the other hand,
says, "I've worked hard for this. I
may not have another opportunity
to have this much again, so I'd
better hold on to it as long as I can.
" So fear does not give because
the need to give is overridden by the need to keep, and that is
because faith was placed in
uncertain riches.
Goods and God Don't Mix!
God's people have always had
difficulty with prosperity, but God
never has.
When you think about
it, if poverty and God were tied
together as closely as religion
would have us believe, then God
would be poor. But God definitely
is not poor. Have you ever seen a
law in the Bible against too much?
God doesn't have any law against a cup that runneth over.
God never
walked up to a fig tree and said, "
This tree is producing so many
figs that some are falling off and
rotting on the ground. That's just
inexcusable! Destroy this tree
because it's overproducing!" Now, don't misunderstand me. I
realize there is such a thing as
materialism. I'm well aware that the Bible says, "The
prosperity of fools shall destroy
them" (Prov. 1:32). But I strongly suggest you go to the Word and
find out what a fool is so you won'
t be one then go ahead and prosper
in God.
There is nothing wrong with you
having a fine, brand new
automobile unless, of course, you
stole it. But if you stole it, it was
because of the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of
life.Material goods are not the
problem. The lust of the flesh, lust
of the eyes, and the pride of life applied to those material objects
are the problem.
Do you see the
difference? In contrast,
materialism is when we try to
satisfy and fulfill spiritual needs
such as love, joy, peace, companionship, security, and so
on, with material things.
Calling Heaven to Attention So, now that we're confident God
wants us prosperous, now that we' are certain He has given us all
things to enjoy, the question
remains: How do we go about
releasing that joy? Go back to 1
Timothy 6:17-18 and you'll find
the answer: "Charge them that are
rich in this world, that they be not
high-minded, nor trust in
uncertain riches, but in the living
God, who gives to us richly all
things to enjoy; That they do good,
that they be rich in good works,
ready to distribute, willing to communicate."

When you become a giver, instead
of a getter, you become a reaper,
and not just a keeper
and that's when you really begin
to walk in the joy of the Lord. If
you really want all the riches and
joy that God has in store for you, then stop working for a paycheck, a salary, or an income. Start
working for seed. Then, be ready
to distribute and communicate that
seed.
Be ready to sow. When we live to give there is no
culture, no racism, no government, no economy, no person, no devil,
or anything else that can keep us
down. Because when Jesus
catches sight of our giving, He
calls all of heaven to attention on
our behalf. Remember, in your
eyes, you may not have enough to
make your dreams come to pass.
But I guarantee, you have plenty
to help someone else's dream
become reality. And if you will give to theirs, God will get very
involved in yours. And like those
people at Boeing, you will see
your dream get off the ground It
will fly.
© Kenneth Copeland
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Dami12345: 6:17am On Feb 06, 2019
Darevofpeace:
Another essence of life is to please 'God'
YOU CAN PLEASE GOD

(1)Deep intimacy
The very first step to pleasing God is to know who God is? how can you know who He is? when you do not know His ways,the ways and the act of God can only be made known by our workable relationship with Him
"God is a spirit and those that would worship Him must worship Him in truth and spirit" the ways and acts of God are supernatural and having a knowledge of what He wants for us and how to do it maximally is a great step to make him happy,someone might say how can a man made of flesh makes God who is a spirit happy,the question is how do you bring hapiness to your earthly parent's? is it not by carrying out all there specific instructions to letter's,"a daily and very consistent relationship with God guarantee's safe landing in destiny"
Jesus once called His disciples "ye are my servant" later He says "Ye are my friends" and after a while He Say's "Ye are my beloved" can we see the level of transformational relationship. We need to become a friend with God.

(2)Be a covenant partner
God is covenant God and He keeps to it to the letter,God is a spirit unlike we humans who makes Promise's, God makes covenant and it do takes two to tango in making covenant and the terms of agreement is binding on both parties.
Promise's by men only binds on the one who make's it and there is no crime if it does not become visible, what are God's covenant? "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this,To visit the fatherless and widows in their afflictions,and to keep himself unspotted from the World" James 1:27,God is a covenant keeping God and He can never fail.
The foundation of Christianity are based on the greatest commandment of 'love' which are "love the Lord your God with all your spirit and with all your might" and "love your neighbour as yourself" let us restore back original human and societal value's by caring for one another,since everyman watches for what he is going to get for himself alone on earth, the whole World went awry and greed took over men's heart.
Since Cain replied God in Genesis 4:9 "And the Lord said unto Cain,Where is Abel thy brother? And he said,I know not: Am I my brother's keeper" less we forget,these were the first family on earth and this same question is been repeated by all and sundry, life is bigger than just mere 'accumulation' of material thing's, change is the only constant thing,a day would come the present World richest will be dead and another person would take the position, it is only the impact we make in others life that would make a big difference.
People keeps wondering why is Africa in turmoil compared to all other continent's? bad leadership, embezzlement of public funds which could last a city by an individual,improper government accountability to the public who elected them and several other factor's, I have done my research, Africans wants people to recognise him/her by possessions,while an average white man or woman wants to leave a name and legacy by solving human/societal problem's and add value's to humanity.
We need to care for one another and to lift each others burdens, the whole World is hurting enough.

Trash.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Dami12345: 6:18am On Feb 06, 2019
Darevofpeace:
Another essence of life is to 'fly all your dream's'

Getting Your Dream Off
the Ground
There's no question about it.
People are made in the image of
God. They display God's traits in
everything they do. I was vividly
reminded of that fact some time
ago when I saw a video
documenting the maiden flight of
an aircraft manufactured by
Boeing.
It was the big Boeing 777.
This fabulous aircraft took 10,000 people four years to design and
build and it was close to perfect
when it first rolled out of the
factory. As this new Boeing 777
taxied out to take off for the first
time, all the engineers, workers
and officials who had worked
hard on it gathered to watch. Even
watching the video, I could feel
the excitement and anticipation
building inside those people.
When the captain who was at the
controls raised the power levers, and those huge engines, with 90,000 pounds of thrust, began to
roar and the airplane started
charging down the runway,something just about exploded inside those people. As the nose of that fine aircraft lifted smoothly off the runway, nearly every grown man out there, watching, cried.
If I had been there, I probably would have, too.Now, what I want to know is this.What caused those tears? What caused a bunch of grown men to tear up at the sight of an airplane taking off? I believe I know the answer. It was part of the "
Godness" inside them. It was the
part of that God-inside image in
them that has a passion to create, to put part of themselves into something tangible,something
purposeful. It was their desire to
give. Live to Give.

The Bible says, "In the beginning God created the heaven and the
earth" (Gen. 1:1). The remaining
verses in Genesis 1 go on to give
details concerning all of God's
creation and to tell us, as summed
up in verse 31, "And God saw
every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good." Now, we could just stop there and
feel real good about ourselves and
think, "Well isn't that just wonderful, deep down we're like
God. We like to give." But I want us to take this a step further.
I want us to examine what is behind
this creative force living inside us,
so we can understand its purpose
in our lives. Let's begin by
reading Ephesians 4:28: "Let him that stole steal no more: but rather
let him labor, working with his
hands the thing which is good, that
he may have to give to him that
needeth." My friend, we need to be careful
not to skim over this passage, thinking of it as simply a bit of advice for a pickpocket or con-
artist who's just been born again.
For not only does it apply to every
believer, it also is a key foundational principle for success on every front of our lives. Notice,
Paul didn't tell the Church, "Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labor...in order that
he may make a living." No, he
said, "Labor so you will have
something to give."
So where did we get this idea that we have to make a living? Well, like most other economic
principles we apply in our lives
today, it came out of the pagan world, or what could be called the Babylonian system of commerce.
God never told us to make a living. We just read in Ephesians
4:28 that He's telling us to make a
giving. Taking Uncertainty Out of
Wealth.There is another aspect of this giving image of God inside us that I want to examine, and really, if
we want to experience the full
extent of God's prosperity for our
lives, it's vitally important that we
understand it. Yes, you and I know God gives us richly
all things to enjoy, but there is
obviously a potential hazard
concerning riches - and Jesus
helps us better understand what
that hazard is.
In instructing His
disciples, Jesus said in Matthew 6:
19-20, "Lay not up for yourselves
treasures upon earth, where moth
and rust doth corrupt, and where
thieves break through and steal:
But lay up for yourselves treasures
in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where
thieves do not break through nor
steal."

The truth is, Jesus was telling His
disciples about a treasure house, an account, a place of deposit that'
is not subject to the world's
economy, one that's not subject to
all the ups and downs of the world,
and one from which you can
make withdrawals NOW.
You see,
faith says, I received all riches by
believing God, and as long as God is around, there is always more So faith does not have to hold on
to everything it gets. Faith freely
gives...because faith is not in a
mind-set of expecting to do
without. Fear, on the other hand,
says, "I've worked hard for this. I
may not have another opportunity
to have this much again, so I'd
better hold on to it as long as I can.
" So fear does not give because
the need to give is overridden by the need to keep, and that is
because faith was placed in
uncertain riches.
Goods and God Don't Mix!
God's people have always had
difficulty with prosperity, but God
never has.
When you think about
it, if poverty and God were tied
together as closely as religion
would have us believe, then God
would be poor. But God definitely
is not poor. Have you ever seen a
law in the Bible against too much?
God doesn't have any law against a cup that runneth over.
God never
walked up to a fig tree and said, "
This tree is producing so many
figs that some are falling off and
rotting on the ground. That's just
inexcusable! Destroy this tree
because it's overproducing!" Now, don't misunderstand me. I
realize there is such a thing as
materialism. I'm well aware that the Bible says, "The
prosperity of fools shall destroy
them" (Prov. 1:32). But I strongly suggest you go to the Word and
find out what a fool is so you won'
t be one then go ahead and prosper
in God.
There is nothing wrong with you
having a fine, brand new
automobile unless, of course, you
stole it. But if you stole it, it was
because of the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of
life.Material goods are not the
problem. The lust of the flesh, lust
of the eyes, and the pride of life applied to those material objects
are the problem.
Do you see the
difference? In contrast,
materialism is when we try to
satisfy and fulfill spiritual needs
such as love, joy, peace, companionship, security, and so
on, with material things.
Calling Heaven to Attention So, now that we're confident God
wants us prosperous, now that we' are certain He has given us all
things to enjoy, the question
remains: How do we go about
releasing that joy? Go back to 1
Timothy 6:17-18 and you'll find
the answer: "Charge them that are
rich in this world, that they be not
high-minded, nor trust in
uncertain riches, but in the living
God, who gives to us richly all
things to enjoy; That they do good,
that they be rich in good works,
ready to distribute, willing to communicate."

When you become a giver, instead
of a getter, you become a reaper,
and not just a keeper
and that's when you really begin
to walk in the joy of the Lord. If
you really want all the riches and
joy that God has in store for you, then stop working for a paycheck, a salary, or an income. Start
working for seed. Then, be ready
to distribute and communicate that
seed.
Be ready to sow. When we live to give there is no
culture, no racism, no government, no economy, no person, no devil,
or anything else that can keep us
down. Because when Jesus
catches sight of our giving, He
calls all of heaven to attention on
our behalf. Remember, in your
eyes, you may not have enough to
make your dreams come to pass.
But I guarantee, you have plenty
to help someone else's dream
become reality. And if you will give to theirs, God will get very
involved in yours. And like those
people at Boeing, you will see
your dream get off the ground It
will fly.
© Kenneth Copeland

More trash.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholics: What Is The Meaning Of This Context? / The Terrible Text Of The Bible - Bishop John Shelby Spong / In Defence Of Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.