Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Best Ways To Fix The Iphone Is Disabled Connect To Itunes Prompti - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Ways To Fix The Iphone Is Disabled Connect To Itunes Prompti (900 Views)

Iphone Is Disabled Connect To Itunes, See What My Engineer Told Me / How To Check If Your Iphone Is New Or Refurbished / Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Ways To Fix The Iphone Is Disabled Connect To Itunes Prompti by musicismylife: 10:04am On Feb 03, 2019
If you have received the connect to iTunes prompt, then iSkysoft has got you covered!

Imagine you pick up your iPhone to use it, and then enter the wrong password. You then receive a message that says, you entered the wrong password and then, iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes prompt and you panic!

Don’t panic!

iSkysoft Unlock can fix your problem.

The Meaning of the Prompt:
This error usually occurs when you enter the wrong passcode too many times. The first message that iPhone gives you is that your iPhone has been disabled and you should try in one minute (this happens after five wrong attempts); the second message extends the time to sixty minutes (This happens after nine wrong attempts), while the third message basically tells you to connect to iTunes.

Even though you will be able to open your iPhone again, know that the data on your phone will be gone, so make sure that you always have a back up.

Fix it:

http://techmila.com/best-ways-to-fix-the-iphone-is-disabled-connect-to-itunes-prompt/

Re: Best Ways To Fix The Iphone Is Disabled Connect To Itunes Prompti by Warm1204: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
I recently run into iPad is disabled connect to iTunes system issue and luckily get a practical way to fix it back to normal. What easy is that I can also enter and exit the recovery mode freely. You can try this iOS software as well if you need.
Re: Best Ways To Fix The Iphone Is Disabled Connect To Itunes Prompti by klosemaggette: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkPAB7tCRig

Also this dr.fone - Unlock for iPhone can help to fix the 'iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes', unlock iPhone without passcode.

(1) (Reply)

Help: What Determines Smooth Running Of A HD Game? / How Can I Set My Sim Card On My Just Gotten Iphone 6 / Cool Samsung Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.