Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Books and stationeries - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Books and stationeries (632 Views)

All Businesses, Firm And Company Can Print Their Stationeries Online / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Kitchen Wares, Electronics And Stationeries..we Sell At Wholesale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Books and stationeries by Mizwisdom(f): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2019
This year, your business will become profitable, there shall be increase in your profit and more patronage for your business in Jesus name. Why waste your time handling supplies of stationeries, books and text books, when you have a trustworthy contact here that can do it for you in good time.

I supply text books for schools

Exercise books for schools

Ledgers

Plain paper packs used in photocopy (wholesale and retail)

This is mainly for people outside Lagos, who are looking for good prices comparable to most wholesale prices in Lagos. Send me a mail : orderbooksng@gmail.com

Delivery is nationwide

4 Likes

Re: Books and stationeries by Mizwisdom(f): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2019
I supply branded stationeries and items for your events

If you have a burial or event which you're about to hold but you don't have the time to purchase the items for branding and monogram, you can contact me for the job

My integrity on Nairaland is sure as I have been doing business here for a while. I thrive on honesty and integrity

Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oil Producing State’s In Nigeria Which Are Left Backward / Zenith Bank Launches High Interest-yielding Target Savings Account / Financial Assistance, Where Can One Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.