Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

4DScott's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4DScott's Profile / 4DScott's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Family / Re: ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend by 4DScott(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
Freemanbobble:
People will always forget
That we work to live
We don't live to work
As you dey try master the huzzle in order to conquer the struggle for both you and your family also make sure say you flex yourself

I don't save too much money for the future that is not certain
Always flex yourself
Drink some beer
Bang the ladies

That is why i love me and my niggarzz
We always use money. Money don't use us
Infact if you dey Benin city today
Dey with me for sapele road by richmoore bar or zafike hotel by aduwawa make we drink enough bottles
Chief. Mke we relate. Let's get drunk in group

2 Likes 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' by 4DScott(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
Phones / Re: I Just Got Temporarily Banned For Using Gbwhatsapp. by 4DScott(m): 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
Oga switch o to the original WhatsApp if you
already backed up your files then you are good
Business / Re: Start Mini Exportation of Foodstuff Today by 4DScott(m): 6:13pm On May 03, 2019
Education / Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by 4DScott(m): 6:22am On Apr 24, 2019

10 Likes

Education / Re: Is Studying Engineering In Nigeria A Scam? by 4DScott(m): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
Celebrities / Re: Victoria Kimani Looking For Free Promotion – Ycee by 4DScott(m): 5:20am On Apr 06, 2019
Godsgift7837:
iTunes card needed. 25k for 100$ and above.
Got Amazon 300$ for 80K DM if interested
Religion / Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by 4DScott(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2019
T
Business / Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 4DScott(m): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2019
Business / Re: How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr by 4DScott(m): 4:28am On Feb 25, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 4DScott(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 2019 Online Business Yakata Package by 4DScott(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Grind Signals
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 2019 Online Business Yakata Package by 4DScott(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Grind Funds
Jobs/Vacancies / 2019 Online Business Yakata Package by 4DScott(m): 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Take action today and make your 2019 awesome.

Becoming wealthy is all about CASH FLOW!!

Its not the man that waits for the government to provide jobs, complain about the constant failing economy, or one who Works and Prays the most that becomes wealthy and financially free...
Rather, its the man with the strongest cash flow, and the right income skill set

Join us today as we talk about how you can begin/Continue on your Journey towards building a strong:

�Active income source
�Passive income Source
�Residual income source

Drop your contact info or number to be added to the WhatsApp group chat.
Limited slots available
Career / Consistent Active Income Opportunity by 4DScott(m): 5:52am On Jan 25, 2019

Its not the man that waits for the government to provide jobs, complain about the constant failing economy, or one who Works and Prays the most that becomes wealthy and financially free...
Rather, its the man with the strongest cash flow, and the right income skill set

Join us today as we talk about how you can begin/Continue on your Journey towards building a strong:

�Active income source
�Passive income Source
�Residual income source

Drop your contact info or WhatsApp number to be added to a WhatsApp group chat..

20 slots only.

Business / Consistent Passive Income Opportunity by 4DScott(m): 5:16am On Jan 25, 2019

�Active income source
�Passive income Source
�Residual income source

Drop your contact info or WhatsApp number to be added to a WhatsApp group chat..

20 slots only.

Business / Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 4DScott(m): 3:23am On Dec 04, 2018
Business / Online Business Entrepreneurs, Freelancers & Graphic Designers by 4DScott(m): 3:15am On Dec 04, 2018

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.