Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1608651 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 28, 2019
smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by teamb: 8:32am On Jan 28, 2019
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE @YOUR RATE

https:///2348095451718

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femolacaster(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2019
dozies1:

Why don't you use a template generator. It will make things easier for you.

https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/cover-templates
God bless you for this.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by erjo: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
shiftbutton:
Make sure you use a mobile device, it will guide you through the process. Ensure you have ur ID card ready and be ready to take a picture of ursef

thanks...I did exactly wat u said but they kept saying they could not verify my ID. They have restricted my account from receiving orders.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Damitism: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
odizeey:
Abeg I tried one scope on how to approve upwork.
after everything I saw the 'we'll get back to you in 24 hours or so, but it immediately disappeared I saw that I could click on jobs and write proposals, I currently have 60 connections. does that mean that I've been approved, cos it's almost 24 hours i did it and not rejection msg.

Sure naaooo. You've successfully approved the account. You won't have been able to apply to works if you were not approved.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Damitism:

Sure naaooo. You've successfully approved the account. You won't have been able to apply to works if you were not approved.
thanks baba
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
Payoneer Funds needed. Contact on Signature. Escrow is welcome
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by blazebaba(m): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=beatzone post=43314248]

So, i've checked out your gig. And I think you've done a good job. A very good job. Below are my observations :

You need attractive or stylish code names for your GIG EXTRAS. Everything is about packaging.

I've mentioned this before; treat Fiverr as if it's your only source of livelihood. Give it everything you've got.

So, change names like "my $15 services 2" to code names like Basic package, Flex package, Super Flex package, Premium Flex package etc

It sounds like you are coordinated. Like you have these programmes well itemised.

The only thing left is- Make a good video.

1. Right everything important about your gig

2. Go to music and audio, get a voice over guy to read it.

3. Then make a video with it.

4. Upload and start making cool dollars

Let me know if you have further questions

I don't even know how to set my account, can you drop your whatsapp line pls.. I really need more help
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Martartins(m): 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
$140 Payoneer available if you will send first at 348/$
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zhirinovsky: 7:04am On Jan 29, 2019
Hello all, can someone tell me the cheapest route to withdraw a little fund from payoneer to my Nigerian bank account.

I don't want exchangers, can't afford to loose my money.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by frankmoney(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2019
odizeey:
thanks baba
help me with the scope bro
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Grupo(m): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2019
Zhirinovsky:
Hello all, can someone tell me the cheapest route to withdraw a little fund from payoneer to my Nigerian bank account.

I don't want exchangers, can't afford to loose my money.

Use ATM.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ajibolatao(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2019
Improve and learn new skills on Lynda.com. Get access to premium courses for a token.

Contact me or use the link below :

https://www.nairaland.com/4864664/premium-lynda.com-account-watch-download#73256339
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tosinjay(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
tosinjay:
Bring Payoneer / Skrill funds/ Fiverr/Upwork withdrawal

For swift cash out

All quantities

Rate is sweet

Call or WhatsApp me below let's deal
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Zhirinovsky: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
I don't have the card yet
Grupo:

Use ATM.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
Some buyers can be very funny...... see what one posted in buyers request

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Zhirinovsky:
I don't have the card yet
Add your bank account to your payoneer account brother.
Contact payoneer to reduce your withdrawal limit to $50. Then withdraw straight to your Nigeria account.

The only thing is that the exchange rate would be poor. Also, payoneer would charge you $15 transaction fee plus $20 bank landing fee. You will just end up wasting the fund.

Using payoneer ATM is better and more secured.

is this your first withdrawal?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
Grupo:

Use ATM.
How you dey boss. longest time
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xcore91: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
new scam alert !!!!!!!!!

there is a new scam now unfolding base on buying of reviews if some one request to buy review from you make sure he/she pays before you accept the order. this is what this scammers now do.

they will send you a file or document you will add as attachment for the job, and they will tell you they will pay immediately you make the order in which they will not pay and they will complete the order which will look like the solve problem of what you order for, you will ask for your funds they will not answer you when you cancel the order they will decline it and allow you to raise a dispute and Fiverr come in and they will present the solve document and the favour will go their way and you loose your money.

am currently in same situations now but I hope I win the case after fiverr intervention the person who requested to buy review from me is here on nairaland is moniker is zibulu007 will not tag him a full scammer till I win the dispute pls take note it a new trick in town now.

Funlord

mynd44

Dominique

when all is settle will send screen shot here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mrphysics(m): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Xcore91:
new scam alert !!!!!!!!!

there is a new scam now unfolding base on buying of reviews if some one request to buy review from you make sure he/she pays before you accept the order. this is what this scammers now do.

they will send you a file or document you will add as attachment for the job, and they will tell you they will pay immediately you make the order in which they will not pay and they will complete the order which will look like the solve problem of what you order for, you will ask for your funds they will not answer you when you cancel the order they will decline it and allow you to raise a dispute and Fiverr come in and they will present the solve document and the favour will go their way and you loose your money.

am currently in same situations now but I hope I win the case after fiverr intervention the person who requested to buy review from me is here on nairaland is moniker is zubulu007 will not tag him a full scammer till I win the dispute pls take note it a new trick in town now.

Funlord

mynd44

Dominique

I pray you win. This is the problem with us. Even on fiverr, we still want to scam ourselves.

It's now hard buying reviews
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by awoofawoo: 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
mrphysics:

I pray you win. This is the problem with us. Even on fiverr, we still want to scam ourselves.

It's now hard buying reviews

folks also need be to aware of scammers sending phishing links when making inquiry..... this one is becoming very common on Fiverr now.....they usually send fake link to Dropbox. Had a number of incidents with the mofos this month. When you receive such link, just respond with "Kindly send direct link to Dropbox referenced resources" and Fiverr will keep up the keyword automatically and block the buyer instantly.

What I still don't understand is the motives, and what they intend to achieve....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funlord(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
Xcore91:
new scam alert !!!!!!!!!

am currently in same situations now but I hope I win the case after fiverr intervention the person who requested to buy review from me is here on nairaland is moniker is zubulu007 will not tag him a full scammer till I win the dispute pls take note it a new trick in town now.

Funlord

Dominique

I can't see any nairalander with such a name? Zubulu? Can you post his phone number or email or state how he contacted you in the first place
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xcore91: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
funlord:

I can't see any nairalander with such a name? Zubulu? Can you post his phone number or email or state how he contacted you in the first place

have modify it zibulu007

contact 08082806420
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by 4DScott(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by funlord(m): 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Xcore91:

have modify it zibulu007

contact 08082806420

Dominique

This zibulu character below has been accused of some sharp practices. investigate this because the profile looks one kind sef

Zibulu007:
$28 BTC available.... Message me on 08082806420

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by odizeey(m): 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
4DScott:
Hi Bro. Please I would like to get in touch with you. I really need to be clarified on some few things as regards Upwork verification and approval
na try I try o e con work.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xcore91: 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
funlord:

Dominique

This zibulu character below has been accused of some sharp practices. investigate this because the profile looks one kind sef

It been 3 days now since this last message it just minor proof when fiverr respond will drop all proof

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by McOrezi(m): 4:09am On Jan 30, 2019
Scary one there. Hello please I need impressions so please help me click on this link and I'll be glad to return the favor https://www.fiverr.com/jessiccawrites/write-a-500-words-blog-article-or-website-content. The account is couple of weeks old. I'm finding it so hard to buy fiverr reviews.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lloydtruth: 5:34am On Jan 30, 2019
Xcore91:
new scam alert !!!!!!!!!

am currently in same situations now but I hope I win the case after fiverr intervention the person who requested to buy review from me is here on nairaland is moniker is zibulu007 will not tag him a full scammer till I win the dispute pls take note it a new trick in town now.

Funlord

mynd44

Dominique

This is no big deal, just forfeit the money and give the person 1 star rating with very bad review, let's see who go suffer am pass. Note that there are also sellers who normally cancel orders immediately the buyer pays them.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Xcore91: 6:32am On Jan 30, 2019
lloydtruth:

This is no big deal, just forfeit the money and give the person 1 star rating with very bad review, let's see who go suffer am pass. Note that there are also sellers who normally cancel orders immediately the buyer pays them.

it a big deal okay it can be $5 $20 $60 $80 or more anybody can be a victim and hope you know fiverr can also remove a bad review if you write a complementary message(happened to me on another account) to them and also before any gig order can be canceled there have to be mutual agreement between the seller and the buyer whereas in my own case am not ready to make one making just $5 on fiverr is not as easy as before especially when you are not offering a writing,programming or design gig
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by lloydtruth: 7:26am On Jan 30, 2019
Xcore91:

it a big deal okay it can be $5 $20 $60 $80 or more anybody can be a victim and hope you know fiverr can also remove a bad review if you write a complementary message(happened to me on another account) to them and also before any gig order can be canceled there have to be mutual agreement between the seller and the buyer whereas in my own case am not ready to make one making just $5 on fiverr is not as easy as before especially when you are not offering a writing,programming or design gig
But who buys review over $10? What the buyer needs is the review and not the $80.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.