Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

4good's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4good's Profile / 4good's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Crime / Re: Rev Fr Emmanuel Silas Kidnapped In Kaduna by 4good(m): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
And one Foolish Pastor Adeboye said Christians Dont Need Guns.

The same Adeboye that walks around with Heavily Armed Security Men with Ak-47.

If e too sure for Pastor Adeboye make him waka alone iniside Kaduna without security.

Meanwhile, im expecting Pope and Vatican to start sending weapons to all Catholic priest in Nigeria.

No Time For Dulling...

Your parents have indeed failed woefully in their primary duty of giving you good home training. No matter your age or status, using such an insulting adjective to describe a man as old and noble as Pst Adeboye shows you must have grown up under a most pitiable circumstance. Mr busybody, remember the pastor was only addressing members of his church in a wise way.

I don't even know why I had to type this response to your cursed comment but maybe it's because God loves you and wants you to see the need to seek real mind transformation so you don't ruin your life abruptly.

May God show you mercy.
Religion / Re: Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves by 4good(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ken4Christ:
This is not a good advice. First, we don't have access to the kind of weapons we need to defend ourselves. Second, if we try to get the weapons illegally, we might be arrested for being in possession of it. Third, we are not trained to fight that way. So in an attempt to defend ourselves, we might still be on the losing side.

The scripture says that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal. It is spiritual.

There is something we are not doing right. Where are the angels we read of in the Bible? Are they dead? Is our God not the same God of king Jehosaphath who led a war with praise singers and the three nations that came against Judah fought and killed themselves.

What I expect Papa Adeboye to do is to give direction to the church like declaring days of fasting and prayers and praise night.

The God of the Bible is still the same God. What he did in the Bible, he can still do.

Let the leaders and worship leaders forsake their sins and cry out to God. He will scatter their plans and save us.

...Anyway, What do you know? I'm sure you think you know something...
Politics / Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by 4good(m): 9:58am On Jun 03, 2022
frandal:

Please can you listen to yourself, what kind of leader do you want, an entitled leader who believes he deserves it because he produced the current president and most governors?

Let's learn to think for once, I don't know how much you're paid or how your mind is working but don't it occur to you that this person if he ever becomes president won't listen to anyone?...

Instead of him to sell himself, he's busy making boastful statements, I want to believe you go to school but if this is the kind of leader you envision for yourself and your children. I'm ashamed on your behalf, I can see why the world laughs at us. Albert Einstein said and I quote "insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result ", i.e madness is when you keep rooting for same leaders and expecting a change, e go clear for your eyes las las. Me I go soon leave naija for una, can't be part of this nonsense, it's an insult to my intellect.

Indeed, it's an insult to all progressive thinking Nigerians. This country belongs to all of us.

The man Tinubu lost it for refusing to back Osinbajo. Even if he does now, it's rather too late. What a proud man he is!

Politics / Re: Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn by 4good(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Mikefreshly:
It is so painful you think primitive despite the killings and hardship Tinubu refused to criticize buhari because of his ambition. So wicked, imagine how he will turn a blind eyes more on things when he becomes president

Hummmnnnn! You are right comrade. God used the same oppressive government of Egypt to groom the deliverer of His own people (the oppressed). I perceive God using the same currupt system of Government in Nigeria to groom and produce the deliverer of this great nation in person of Osinbajo.

By the time this whole drama is over, this man Tinubu will have become so inconsequential when it comes to our national issues.

God has finally heard the cry of the poor masses of Nigeria. We are getting deliverance from the shackles of selfish and evil men who only want to occupy leadership positions for their Ego and nothing more.

Politics / Re: Tinubu: Presidency Requires Smartness, Not Fitness by 4good(m): 6:44am On May 14, 2022
Esseite:
We can still opt to elect someone that has both smartness and fitness... why settle for half loaf when we can own the bakery?...

God bless you. Both Smartness & Fitness are essential in equal sense for someone that want to rule a country of 200million people.

I can infer that this man is being pushed to run for president by some political principalities in Nigeria who feel like without Tinubu they will loose relevance. Some people are pushing him from this statement and it is for their selfish interest.

God will deliver Nigeria from the claws of selfish politicians who are only after fame and prestige and nothing more.
Politics / Re: Jonathan Finally Joins APC? Here’s What We Know So Far - The Cable by 4good(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2022
Amerengues2:
Shame on those who carry politicians in their head.

God bless you
Politics / Re: 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms by 4good(m): 7:07am On May 12, 2022
I am voting this time just because I can see a new hope if Osinbajo becomes the next President. Nobody can buy my conscience with money to vote for any corrupt and wild politician who wants the exhausted seat for the fame and prestige of it. I see a man of purpose in Osinbajo which is what Nigeria needs at this time - a solution provider, not a proven chop-I-chop politician.

God will intervene and help Nigerians to get it right this time. Once we get leadership right, our nation will sure witness great progress in every aspect

Health / Re: Premature Ejaculation Is Severe Dealing With My Relationship by 4good(m): 7:06am On May 02, 2022
606thearena:
Good morning Nairalanders.
Please I’m really begging you guys for solutions.
I’m currently in 300 level in unilag . I’m currently In my 4th relationship Because of this issue of premature ejaculation. You lease if you been in my shoes before what did you do to get out of it . I don’t want to be on drugs to have sex all the time I’m just 24 years . I used to masturbate when I was young but I was not a chronic masturbator could that be the reason . Pls guys help with any remedy that will work , my currently relationship is currently shaking because of this issue every other thing I’m blessed with, just this premature ejaculation that is ruining my life and relationship.

Pls Nairalander do not view and pass by any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I will be waiting for your response Keenly

Your life is not your own. Let the owner of life take over. Give your life to Jesus now while it's not late. At 24? Still in school and you are too preoccupied with sex? Jesus loves you. He is the saviour of the world. John 3:16

Politics / Re: Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family by 4good(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rhado:
De Prof himself, if you’re the right man that Nigeria and Nigerians needs then I wish you nothing but the very best. I just want Nigerian to be great again.

And I say Amen to your wish. Nigeria shall be great again. But the citizens are too backward in their thinking...

Politics / Re: 2023: Dapo Abiodun Declares Support For Osinbajo’s Presidential Bid by 4good(m): 7:11am On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:

|Ancestor you call him yet he is a billionaire in dollars and owns all of the best companies you see around from TVC to INTELS, Alphabeta, Remita, and many many more... Osunbade is about to be classed as Akintola of our generation and he is doomed

Why are many Nigerians still like this, celebrating corruption and insincerity? The position of Nigeria president must be occupied by someone with vision and energy needed to take the nation of the woods. Health and strength must be major requirement now if we are really serious about seeing progress in our country in the coming years. When are we going to learn from present sufferings?

Politics / Re: Caption This Photo Of Aisha Buhari And Tinubu at The Iftar by 4good(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2022
JAMO84:
They said he is old, frail, tired.

They said he pees and poos on his body

Yet, whenever his name is mentioned, they are the ones peeing and pooing on their body.

Bola Tinubu is the aspirant with the most Supporters and haters in this race.

What he lacks in bodily strength, he makes up for it with mental strength.

JAGABAN THE INCOMING PRESIDO, ON YOUR MANDATE I SHALL STAND

Heeya, so sorry to let you know that Nigerians are far wiser now than before.

Our next president must be both physically agile and mentally strong. That must be the minimum. We need a president who will be in charge for his entire period in office. By the way, what is mental health without body health? This is the way these wicked politicians that ruin this nation to where it is today played with words to get the simple masses vote them. But it won't work this time. Our eyes are open.

Why will anyone not fit health-wise want to be the president of a nation faced with multidimensional problems like Nigeria. Such a candidate lacks sincerity of purpose which charactizes a typical Nigerian politicians. If not, such person should support other more agile candidates in every way possible.

Popularity and wealth are not enough criteria to determine who becomes our next President. He must be bodily, mentally strong and posses sincerity of purpose.

God will help us to get it right this time in Jesus name. Amen.
Politics / Re: Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants by 4good(m): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2022
Kuginzi:

https://punchng.com/only-two-presidential-aspirants-mean-well-for-nigeria-clergyman/

I agree with the gentleman of God. He only talked of people that mean well for the country and sincerely speaking, those 2 guys mentioned are men of their words. They are truly men of purpose. Infact I have more respect for Yemi Osinbajo now for daring to contest against the wish of that crooked politician. Osinbajo is simply telling us he has his own mind. But the sycophants call him a traitor. Such people are the reason Nigeria is this backward. They are never progressive in thinking. They continue to sing the praise of one currupt man at the expense of collective progress of the society just because of selfish crumbs.

Those who understand how purpose drive men would agree that the two aspirants mentioned are talk and do guys. Each may not be perfect thou. But we should beware of those guys that believe they can buy all of us to become our president. They only want it for the fame, prestige and benefits attached to the highest seat in the land and not really for the good of our dear nation.

Nigerians, I beg you all to please consider the health status of whoever you want to vote as president next. If a president, even with good intentions has serious challenges with his health, then he won't be able to follow through with his good intentions rather the people around him will sieze the opportunity to run the country affairs to favour their selfish interests. We have seen this in Yaradua and Buhari. The only negative of Jonathan was he is too weak a man to lead effectively. Yemi Osinbajo and Wike are not weak men and they have not shown any sign of serious health challenges so far. But if you ask me, I prefer Yemi Osinbajo.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Turkey Explains Position On Ukraine by 4good(m): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2022
jcross19:
how will did you feel when you see your enemy with weapons living in your Friend's house next to you room?

My friend as an adult has the right to harbour whoever he desires for reasons best known to him. Such reason could be that my friend doesn't feel safe being by next door neighbor because of my bully tendencies. Then wisdom demands that I approach my friend with better offers on his safety and make him see reasons never to harbour my enemies. It doesn't make sense for me to now starting killing my friends children and wife and destroying his properties because I don't want him to harbour my enemies. That is the summary of Ukraine Vs Russia war. I still don't see why anyone will justify Putin actions. Whoever does has bully blood running in their veins. We must respect matured people's / Sovereign nations right and freedom.
Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by 4good(m): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2022
sotall:

That boy miss shaa. Imagine being the son of Christian Ronaldo!
You are starting life from the sky grin grin

R.I.P to him.
Life is a privilege

Another lesson is although money answers to everything but many atimes such answers are insufficient.

Money is not everything. Only God is.

All human wether rich or poor need God equally and Jesus is the only way to God. John 14:6.

Religion / Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by 4good(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2022
FamilyAdviser:
It was destined that Jesus Christ will come and save the world, one of the stringent policy attached to his coming was his death which he accepted wholeheartedly when every other Angels declined.

We all know the story of how Judas Iscariot Betrayed Jesus:
For instance in Luke 22:4-6

4 And Judas went to the chief priests and the officers of the temple guard and discussed with them how he might betray Jesus. 5 They were delighted and agreed to give him money.(G) 6 He consented, and watched for an opportunity to hand Jesus over to them when no crowd was present.

In Matthew 27:3-5, Judas tells the chief priests and elders, "'I have sinned,' he said, 'for I have betrayed innocent blood. ... ' So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself.

Did Judas Iscariot Betrayed Jesus or help him Fulfill the Scripture??

Judas Iscariot did both.

Happy Easter
Religion / Re: Hollywood Movies: Joshua Mike-Bamiloye Says 'Guard Your Heart Diligently' by 4good(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2022
Ishilove:
I was on Twitter when I saw 'Mount Zion' was trending. I thought the company had produced another movie, but alas it was something totally different. Joshua Bamiloye, one of the sons of Evangelist Mike Bamiloye, founder of Mount Zion faith Ministries and Mount Zion Television shared a series of thought provoking tweets about the increasingly dark and dubious content in movies, specifically Marvel movies that resonated with me because of the undiluted truth it contains for Christians.

If your attention span is a tweet long, this thread is not for you.

https://twitter.com/jay_mikee/status/1514949022309654528

Eating from the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil will continue to produce more currupt humans against the wish of the creator God Almighty.

Summary: whatch what you consume, including movies you watch. It has large influence on destinies. Guard your heart dilligently.... Proverbs 4:23

Politics / Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by 4good(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2022
CHARLOE:

He also said he'd pray for any presidential aspirant that come to him for prayer. We all know such antics are PR stunts by politicians, so i'm wondering, if a known corrupt politician contesting for presidency come to u for prayer, you'd pray for him? Secondly, if d politicians give u money (which is very likely) will u collect?

We are not to judge anyone except the court pronounces a person guilty then you can conclude. A pastor's role is such a delicate one that it requires divine wisdom for guidance in words and actions.
Politics / Re: Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet by 4good(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hezmatosky:
But there will be redeem convention next year?

This is your answer:

If Jesus tarries, YES. Because there is known divine instruction on such yearly programs which is organized by the leadership of the church. But same cannot be said about Nigerian election that depends on many factors some of which you and I don't even know about.

The G.O. is right because he has no say at all when it comes to national elections. The powers that be can do and undo. You see how that they are two different things.
Religion / Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by 4good(m): 6:56am On Mar 20, 2022
Romans 5:8 -

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this While we were still sinners Christ died for us

Family / Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by 4good(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
LIVINGICON:
I don't even let it get to that stage. Familiarity breeds contempt. I pay visits to people with tangible reason(s) to do such. angry

God bless you joor. Honestly I don't know what drives people going often to other people houses without a purpose.

If your visit is on a purpose, then it's rare to get any time-up attitude from your host. Also, once your purpose is achieved pls do not e too relaxed in another person home that you fail to leave when it makes sense. When you make visiting another person or family become like a hobby, you will turn yourself to a nuisance in no time. People should learn to respect another person's privacy and time and avoid just bumping into their homes for every filmsy reason.

Autos / Re: Belarus Officials Storm Nigeria For Proforce Armoured Personnel Carriers (video) by 4good(m): 8:38am On Mar 18, 2022
It's obvious this nation has so much potentials but until we get leadership right Nigeria will remain a prince living like a beggar. Oh God l, please lift the course on Nigeria in Jesus name. Amen.

Guys, please go get your PVC, also, please transfer your polling station to a closer one if it's too far. You can do this online on INEC site. We can collectively actively play roles in turning the tide for good by voting in visionary leaders into offices come 2023.

Together, let's Say no to vote-buying, vote-selling and insincere and currupt opportunists that believe they can pocket Nigeria.

Travel / Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by 4good(m): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
DryMouth:
Maybe she got to spain and started disrespecting the man knowing the power women have over men in europe.

The man decided to teach her a lesson.

Most likely the cause. But not the best way anyway. Hummnnn, some women can push men to do some unthinkable things sha
Politics / Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by 4good(m): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2022
I may not have all the details now but I see a sharp U-turn for Nigeria fortunes if Osinbajo becomes our President.

He may not be perfect of course. But He has distinguished himself as a wise man who doesn't play to the gallery, unlike most others.

And for him to dare to contest in the present circumstance shows he is a man of purpose which is the lacking trait in 99% of our present crops of public office holders. A usual Nigerian politician will not to consider contesting as a way of returning favour to Tinubu. But not so with a man of purpose. Purpose keeps driving such people no matter the obstacle. And mostly God is always on their side.

Again, with Osinbajo, I see the tide turning for good for Nigeria in governance, politics, Judiciary, education, security and overall economically.

Please guys, go get your Voters card if you don't have yet. And if you registered at a location too far from your house please visit the INEC website to transfer your voting centre to your house area. Pls let's do this to save our dear nation from the purposeless folks parading themselves as leaders.

God has finally remembered our dear Nation for good.
Politics / Re: ISWAP Fighters Attack Boko Haram Members For Killing Commander by 4good(m): 3:53am On Mar 08, 2022
Heavenly Father, WELDONE!
Religion / Re: There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith by 4good(m): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
If indeed he used to be a genuine child of God, then he needs our prayers at this time. May God restore him in Jesus name. Amen.

Religion / Re: Share Your Favourite Scripture To Encourage Someone Today by 4good(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2022
Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Dear Nairalanders, if you truly hold on to the above scriptures, having genuinely given your life to Jesus as your saviour, then it is 100% certain you will never know what they call high blood pressure.

Romance / Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish by 4good(m): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
L1TTLE:
Come to God? Lol, I'm talking of serious issues here, you're saying come to God.

Hymmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Indeed the scripture is true
1Corinthians 2:14
"The natural man can not receive the things of the Spirit because it looks like foolishness to him..."

Foreign Affairs / Re: China Says The West Should Address Russia's "Legitimate Security Demands" by 4good(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin grin Putin don dey beg China to speak Against sanction on his behalf

If Ukraine is a sovereign state then it has its right to determine who it alligns with

Swallow your pride and woo Ukraine, everything no be force

"Swallow your pride and woo Ukraine, everything no be force"

God bless you. That's exactly the very simple thing expected from a sane Russia. How dare Putin toe the path of bullying a fellow Sovereign nation into doing your biddings. Nonsense!

Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions by 4good(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
BloomingDale:

Yes, America’s ego will destroy her because they won’t expect the attack. It will be fast and furious. Undetectable submarines with nuclear weapons on America’s waters already.

Can you please explain? Undetectable Submarine! Are they spirits that are Invisible? So, the whole of America Waters are left unguarded? I don't get it!
Foreign Affairs / Re: French Navy Intercepts Russia-Bound Cargo Ship In English Channel by 4good(m): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
Winters23:
Initial gragra

Once Putin brings Ukraine back in the fold all these sanctions will be dealt with appropriately.

The west should understand that RUSSIA IS ready to burn our planet to the ground if NATO/USA don’t disband their so called “defensive alliance” against one Country.

The real bullies here is USA and nato, everyone is focusing on reactions while forgetting the actions that led to it.

USA & NATO Bully how? Did they in any way force Ukraine into joining NATO? Is it not a Sovereign right of Ukraine to chose which association to belong? Why can't Russia be humble enough to strike good enough deal with Russia that will make them see no need to join NATO? Does Russia have a right to dictate to a fellow country not to join any alliance? That is where
Putin got it all wrong. He, Putin or Russia, is the BULLY here.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by 4good(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
HBB1:

9 out of 10 times, Messi shoots to the keeper's left.

That is standard for him.

It's dissapointing that a player of his calliber does not try anywhere else.
Mix it up for God's sake.

Every keeper knows where he is most likely to shoot.
Even at that, the technique was poor.

It is a shame really.

Asides that he played well, dictated the flow of the game.

International paper Analyst. Its easier said...
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by 4good(m): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Mbappe greater than Messi

Human beingssssss. I tire oooo. Greater indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85