Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

4Gsmokei's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4Gsmokei's Profile / 4Gsmokei's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Food / Re: What Do You Call This Food In Your Dialect by 4Gsmokei(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
That's fertility yam.
Very effective in treating hormonal imbalance and good for women TTC.
If you are seeking to have twins this yam is very useful. We have used it for lots of women with excellent results.
The fresh leaves is part of the ingredients for treating acute pile for adults and kids.
Respect that yam you see there.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Can A Church Change One's Character? by 4Gsmokei(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2022
Church cannot change someone. A church is a consortium, there are many people in church who do not know Christ or the word of God.
The only thing that can change a person is the HOLY SPIRIT. When you encounter the Holy Spirit, It transforms, convicts, renews, rebuilds, rehabilitates and changes a person in totality.
Only very few individuals in church have come in contact with the Holy Spirit and you can easily identify them when you see them - renewed.
Business / Re: This Secret Hack Will Pay You $2.40 Every 2minutes (with Proof) by 4Gsmokei(m): 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Am interested, send
0706 569 3512
Romance / Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by 4Gsmokei(m): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2021
Send her back to her parents house quickly before you start having DISTRACTIONS. Some ladies have a way of dragging a man backwards with their pretentious emotional blackmail.

6 Likes

Phones / Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4Gsmokei(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Any engineer here that can fix iPhone 6 that is not receiving network after it was wiped?
The phone was working perfectly fine before.
Health / Re: Infections, Toilet Diseases: 12 Lessons & Remedies. by 4Gsmokei(m): 12:42am On Jul 10, 2021
LECTURE 2

As long as you use and share toilet with others, no matter how neat It may look, or whatever is used to wash it, you are still at risk of toilet infection. This is because toilet is basically the discharging and picking point of toilet diseases, (Pick and Drop).
The disease causing organisms can be found on the surfaces of toilet seats. And a contact with your urethra or genital tract, or a sore on your buttocks, in between your laps, or thighs can lead to infections.
You can get toilet infections from bacteria in toilet water (water spot). When you poo and the water splashes back on your buttocks, or vulvar, or urethra, you will notice that after some hours or days of this occurrence, you start experiencing some funny itching or tingling sensation down there. You have exposed yourself to toilet infections.

Some of the diseases you can contract from toilet water include: Staphylococcus, Salmonella, Streptococcus, UTI, Hepatitis A, E

PREVENTION, SOLUTION & RECOMMENDATION
Get a bottle of MERISIL Toilet Spray

MERISIL Toilet Spray is scientifically formulated strictly to combat toilet diseases and infections, the first of its kind after 4 years of research.
MERISIL Toilet Spray deactivates any form of bacteria microorganism in and around the toilet within 30 seconds of spray.

HOW TO USE MERISIL TOILET SPRAY
Spray the toilet bowl and let it get into the water inside the toilet (water spot).
Spray the toilet seat and wipe with tissue after 30 seconds and sit on it comfortably to do your pooing without fear of contacting or picking any disease.

MERISIL TOILET SPRAY is super active. It takes between 10-30 seconds to disinfect, exterminate, fumigate, and deactivate any bacteria or microorganisms.
It is a must have for all.
Keep a bottle of MERISIL TOILET SPRAY in your toilet regularly.
Keep one handy in your bag for office use or anywhere you go and nature calls.
Keep one bottle in your children school bag and instruct them to use it at school.
Always apply MERISIL TOILET SPRAY any time visitors use your toilet. You can never ascertain their infection status.
Always cover the toilet before you flush.

HOW TO BUY MERISIL TOILET SPRAY
Call/Watsapp to place order
ZERO SEVEN ZERO 4 3 3 6 4 3 5 9
Delivery nationwide.

Stay tuned for LECTURE 3
Health / Re: Infections, Toilet Diseases: 12 Lessons & Remedies. by 4Gsmokei(m): 12:39am On Jul 10, 2021
LECTURE 2

As long as you use and share toilet with others, no matter how neat It may look, or whatever is used to wash it, you are still at risk of toilet infection. This is because toilet is basically the discharging and picking point of toilet diseases, (Pick and Drop).
The disease causing organisms can be found on the surfaces of toilet seats. And a contact with your urethra or genital tract, or a sore on your buttocks, in between your laps, or thighs can lead to infections.
You can get toilet infections from bacteria in toilet water (water spot). When you poo and the water splashes back on your buttocks, or vulvar, or urethra, you will notice that after some hours or days of this occurrence, you start experiencing some funny itching or tingling sensation down there. You have exposed yourself to toilet infections.

Some of the diseases you can contract from toilet water include: Staphylococcus, Salmonella, Streptococcus, UTI, Hepatitis A, E

PREVENTION, SOLUTION & RECOMMENDATION
Get a bottle of MERISIL Toilet Spray

MERISIL Toilet Spray is scientifically formulated strictly to combat toilet diseases and infections, the first of its kind after 4 years of research.
MERISIL Toilet Spray deactivates any form of bacteria microorganism in and around the toilet within 30 seconds of spray.

HOW TO USE MERISIL TOILET SPRAY
Spray the toilet bowl and let it get into the water inside the toilet (water spot).
Spray the toilet seat and wipe with tissue after 30 seconds and sit on it comfortably to do your pooing without fear of contacting or picking any disease.

MERISIL TOILET SPRAY is super active. It takes between 10-30 seconds to disinfect, exterminate, fumigate, and deactivate any bacteria or microorganisms.
It is a must have for all.
Keep a bottle of MERISIL TOILET SPRAY in your toilet regularly.
Keep one handy in your bag for office use or anywhere you go and nature calls.
Keep one bottle in your children school bag and instruct them to use it at school.
Always apply MERISIL TOILET SPRAY any time visitors use your toilet. You can never ascertain their infection status.
Always cover the toilet before you flush.

HOW TO BUY MERISIL TOILET SPRAY
Call/Watsapp to place order
ZERO SEVEN ZERO 4 3 3 6 4 3 5 9
Delivery nationwide.

Stay tuned for LECTURE 3
Health / Infections, Toilet Diseases: 12 Lessons & Remedies. by 4Gsmokei(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
INFECTIONS, TOILET DISEASES: 12 LESSONS & REMEDIES.

One of the major ailments ravaging people's health today is infections and toilet disease. Most people are suffering silently of infections and still pretend like all is well.
We live in an environ where one can't express one's pains and challenges openly for fear of stigmatization and shame, so people die in silence.
We pay lip service to issues of infections until maybe when we are fortunate to find someone to marry. It is then we start fighting tooth and nail to put our bodies in order. Some may be lucky, others may not, and they have to face the dreadful consequences.
I want to talk about the following infections and their permanent cure in 12 lessons:
Candida albicans, Cervical cancer, Starph, Bacteria vaginismus, Genital Herpes, Trichomoniasis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Vaginitis, Genital Warts, Yeast infections, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.

LESSON 1
TOILET DISEASES / INFECTIONS

We all dread this disease like hell. Truth is, it is the most prevalent in our environment. Toilet infection is not a respecter of persons. It cuts across all ages and gender. Wether you are a slay queen, side chick, married person, or a bed-hopper, toilet infections can disgrace you, ruin your joy, your fun, your love life and even marriage.
As a lady, have you ever wondered why sometimes a man sleeps with you and after some days or weeks he starts avoiding you like plague?

Understand that infections are not exclusive preserve for adults only. Kids, teens are also victims of this social malady. I have some cases of toilet infections I have been handling for some families.
With the high rate of infections and toilet disease that adults are battling with today, have you ever imagined the fate of children, especially the girl-child? They are more at risk of toilet infections. They can be infected from their school toilets, church toilets.friend's home. They can also pick it from their homes through their infected mothers, fathers, or from their slay sisters and slay aunties. The children who may have been infected may not understand what could be happening to them, some may not be able to express themselves on what they observe in their bodies except when you notice an abnormal scratching by them.
You must understand that a clean toilet is NOT devoid of diseases and infections.
Toilets are hotspots and breeding ground for germs, bacteria and some viruses. Remember that the WC is always cold and that cold spots habours micro organisms more.
Toilet infections can ruin your life and health. It can damage your system. It can ruin your love life, it can destroy your happiness and marriage. It can cause infertility and barrenes.

What are the manifestations of toilet infections?
Why do you have a reoccurrence of infections and toilet diseases despite all treatments received?
(TBC)
Watch out for LESSON 2
Health / Infections, Toilet Diseases: 12 Lessons & Remedies. by 4Gsmokei(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
INFECTIONS, TOILET DISEASES: 12 LESSONS & REMEDIES.

One of the major ailments ravaging people's health today is infections and toilet disease. Most people are suffering silently of infections and still pretend like all is well.
We live in an environ where one can't express one's pains and challenges openly for fear of stigmatization and shame, so people die in silence.
We pay lip service to issues of infections until maybe when we are fortunate to find someone to marry. It is then we start fighting tooth and nail to put our bodies in order. Some may be lucky, others may not, and they have to face the dreadful consequences.
I want to talk about the following infections and their permanent cure in 12 lessons:
Candida albicans, Cervical cancer, Starph, Bacteria vaginismus, Genital Herpes, Trichomoniasis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Vaginitis, Genital Warts, Yeast infections, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.

LESSON 1
TOILET DISEASES / INFECTIONS

We all dread this disease like hell. Truth is, it is the most prevalent in our environment. Toilet infection is not a respecter of persons. It cuts across all ages and gender. Wether you are a slay queen, side chick, married person, or a bed-hopper, toilet infections can disgrace you, ruin your joy, your fun, your love life and even marriage.
As a lady, have you ever wondered why sometimes a man sleeps with you and after some days or weeks he starts avoiding you like plague?

Understand that infections are not exclusive preserve for adults only. Kids, teens are also victims of this social malady. I have some cases of toilet infections I have been handling for some families.
With the high rate of infections and toilet disease that adults are battling with today, have you ever imagined the fate of children, especially the girl-child? They are more at risk of toilet infections. They can be infected from their school toilets, church toilets.friend's home. They can also pick it from their homes through their infected mothers, fathers, or from their slay sisters and slay aunties. The children who may have been infected may not understand what could be happening to them, some may not be able to express themselves on what they observe in their bodies except when you notice an abnormal scratching by them.
You must understand that a clean toilet is NOT devoid of diseases and infections.
Toilets are hotspots and breeding ground for germs, bacteria and some viruses. Remember that the WC is always cold and that cold spots habours micro organisms more.
Toilet infections can ruin your life and health. It can damage your system. It can ruin your love life, it can destroy your happiness and marriage. It can cause infertility and barrenes.

What are the manifestations of toilet infections?
Why do you have a reoccurrence of infections and toilet diseases despite all treatments received?
(TBC)
Watch out for LESSON 2
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! by 4Gsmokei(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
Single dad, 48, living in Lagos, seeking for a single mom, 40-50, for serious relationship/marriage.
Any tribe, any religion. Must be loving and caring.
Send email to merikleen@gmail.com
Religion / Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 4Gsmokei(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hello, I was given clearance by the Servant of God to request for grace to do online Renunciation.
I did RPP on Sunday. I need grace to proceed

1 Like

Investment / Re: My Friend Wants To Start A Hotel Business And Needs Advice by 4Gsmokei(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
I have worked in different Hotels both as a Supervisor and as a Manager. I have the experience in Hotel business and I can assist you and your friend in setting up a good Hotel. First I need to be assured that you and OR your friend is sincere. Let me know so we can talk.
Business To Business / Re: Invest In Keke Business And Get Guaranted Returns Monthly NO STORIES! by 4Gsmokei(m): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2019
I need one Keke for HP urgently. Am resident in Lagos. Any one available please?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 4Gsmokei(m): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
This quest for teaching jobs by graduates, with very poor salary (20-30k), teaching about 4 subjects in different classes, shows how much the nation has degenerated. This is ridiculous.
I have no teaching job to offer anyone, BUT if you are good with the computer and you have access to the internet lets see how we can assist you to help yourself and start a better future. I suffered so much in the past working for people because of salary.

What a Sage Once Told Me

A sage once told me that ‘salary’ is what you are paid to forget your destiny.
Don’t spend your entire life helping others grow their business…Start Your Own Business Today and re-define yourself…..Give Your Life a Meaning!

That marked a Turning Point in my life. And today,....am a BOSS.
Stop begging for crumbs, start building your future now. Send your location to incomboosters@gmail.com for program details. WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Build A Free Website Here by 4Gsmokei(m): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
@andyomo check your mail, details sent. Please confirm receipt of the details to my mail.
Investment / Re: Build A Free Website Here by 4Gsmokei(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Many people today understand that the standard for being “’successful” in life changed decades ago. We no longer have the option to rely on employers for retirement or even reliable income for that matter.

Indeed today entrepreneurs are popping up worldwide every day. More and more people want to start online businesses, and they need website hosting! Take action now and get your free websites.
You can also get paid in dollars for commenting on other people's blog posts.
If you need the details request for it.
Investment / Re: Build A Free Website Here by 4Gsmokei(m): 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
Opportunities are always dressed in rags. So we always miss it.
Investment / Build A Free Website Here by 4Gsmokei(m): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2019
Every Business Starts with a Beautiful Website - Do it for Free!
Having a business without a website is like winking at a beautiful lady in the dark. Only you know what you are doing, the lady doesn’t notice you because of the darkness. So get your business out of darkness and expose it to the entire world.
Take advantage of this opportunity now.
You can do it yourself with all the tools available and still earn money with the website as millions of people visit your website.
Come back here and give your testimony. It is REAL
NL does not allow links here. Drop your contacts for details.
Business / Re: Why You Must Start Affiliate Marketing Now by 4Gsmokei(m): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
@accessclem details sent to your mail. Congrats
Business / Re: Why You Must Start Affiliate Marketing Now by 4Gsmokei(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
Details sent to all emails. Congratulations as you take positive actions now.
Business / Re: Why You Must Start Affiliate Marketing Now by 4Gsmokei(m): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Details sent, check your mail and take positive action now. Congrats.
Business / Why You Must Start Affiliate Marketing Now by 4Gsmokei(m): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2019
Affiliate marketing is a legitimate internet business done globally and it is a booming industry that generates billions of dollars annually. This business has grown rapidly over the years and it has served as a major means of income to many people, while to others it is another stream of income.
The financial reward from affiliate marketing is huge; affiliate marketers are making millions of dollars, but not without few challenges.
However, with the right and proper training on affiliate marketing one can achieve great success with good income pouring in torrents.
Today, the salary of any average employee can hardly sustain coupled with the stress, insults, abuse and intimidation received from employers. The reason I had to quit my paid job for affiliate marketing and am so happy I did.
If you are not making money from any online business, or you don’t have other streams of income you are in trouble.
Affiliate Marketing involves lots of intricacies and technicalities. And PROPER TRAINING is the fundamental secret to making money in Affiliate Marketing. So, you MUST be trained for you to succeed
An opportunity is open now for anyone who wants to acquire the knowledge and skill in affiliate marketing and other online business and for those who craves for a change of level financially.
There is a free training course available for those who are interested.
The training covers all aspects of creating your own website/blog, choosing keywords, populating it with great content and optimizing it for the search engines.
In the training you will be given a free domain, you will get free hosting and good training on how to build your website/blog step by step, with free Video tutorials.
You will learn exactly how to use WordPress to create your website/blog and you can select from many, beautiful free themes to use.
You also have the opportunity to get complete research tools to make your work perfect. You will get the Site Speed feature so your sites will load faster and the Site security feature so your sites are https instead of http sites.
You will get to learn all about monetizing your website with affiliate links, Adsense, ecommerce plugins, and many other ways to attract visitors to your website/blog that will convert and earn you money.
No man is an Island, you can’t do it all on your own. So you will be connected to some caring communities where helping others to succeed is a norm and is encouraged and practiced.
In fact, by the first week of the training you shall be able to setup and publish a website/blog within 30 minutes and have it ready to begin blogging articles and your affiliate marketing/online business.

If you are interested simply leave your contact where I can send you the details.
Business / Re: Earn Upto 30,000 Naira Weekly by 4Gsmokei(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2019
iglo2me@gmail.com
Send the link.
Business / Re: Make Money Online By Becoming A Data Collector by 4Gsmokei(m): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
Op since I downloaded the app it didn't open, I keep seeing this "There was a problem parsing the package" pls any solution?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.