Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,024 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

4HerenaToday's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4HerenaToday's Profile / 4HerenaToday's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: 'Nothing Can Wash Away His criminality': Kenneth Okonkwo Dumps Abure-led EXCO by 4HerenaToday(m): 9:43pm On May 21
sleek214:
Okay. This one wants to run back to APC. Obi is supporting Abure while Kenneth is calling Abure a Thief. Obi is supporting a Thief, that' means Obi is a Thief. Thieves always support their own
......[color=#000099][/color]....I believe people like you don't have ordinary lawyer talk more of barristers...in your family...... which i equally believe you have not seen a judge so closed...apart from television...so keep running that hole you called mouth... don't go and look for something reasonable and do.... Calling someone thief .....is it up 1 year you stole from another?....so who is now the real thief?
Politics / Re: Obi Visited Immaculate Heart Of Mary Hospital Nkpor, Donated ₦15 Million And... by 4HerenaToday(m): 9:50am On Jan 13
Jamie248:

Who else has noticed Obi only donated in the east
. Na your father donated in some I.D.P...camp in the northern region...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Peter Obi With Commonwealth Business Leaders In London (pictures) by 4HerenaToday(m): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
You are no more a child, comment like an adult

Stay on the subject and leave tears and salt alone for retard and reprobates

Simon Ekpa and Nnamdi Kanu might dictate to your people how you talk, but here we are free and enjoy freedom of speech
color=#006600][/color][color=#006600][/color
.......Mumu....talk when your not even free to talk on nairaland....na for your village square located in agbado community....na the place you want talk..... stupidity at old age.... keep on dieing in silent.... while people your mocking and insulting will continue to progress and develop your village for you...Anu mpam

.[/quote]

1 Like

Politics / Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by 4HerenaToday(m): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
muykem:
Those who lied against CJN because he is a Yoruba man will forever be suffering from ethnic bigotry from generation to generation.
.... your a full definition of idiot...

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court by 4HerenaToday(m): 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
muykem:
Those who lied against CJN because he is a Yoruba man will forever be suffering from ethnic bigotry from generation to gyeneration.
... your a full definition of idiot

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Update On Abia State Governorship Results 2023 by 4HerenaToday(m): 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
accordadoga25:
SADEAST is not our business...

Who wan win make e win..

Awon eranko 🐖 ikeji Aja...

God bless SouthSouth
God bless North
God bless Southwest
God bless Middle Belt.....### [color=#006600]
I caused that your mouth to be silent for ever...
[/color]
Politics / Re: See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) by 4HerenaToday(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
FirstSon01:

Obi can't dust the Emir's shoe in terms of wealth.
You think Northern Emir's are like your wretched thieves in the potopoto Republic masquerading as kings.
stupidity and foolishness are like relative's.... obviously someone is actually in that line of blood....go school...No.....get sense ...No....grow up nah...No.... nothing is left...other than shouting obi's name under six feet
Celebrities / Re: This PM News Headline About Davido's Son's Death Is Mindboggling by 4HerenaToday(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

I swear! That lady is just a gold digging, snaky, unrefined, boobs bearing, half educated, ugly, desperate, Igbo girl. David dull am gan. Well, he should just use this opportunity to sever every relationship he has with that untrained girl. She’s not a real mother; just an emergency mother that got pregnant due to her wayward life that is synonymous with girls from her tribe. I’m damn angry @ the ni66a for this costly LG. Hopefully, he will get over it and dump that savage beech called chioma.
....some people's foolishness and stupidity needs some tribal marks....check very well he/she is less than 25 yrs.... people can not pray to God to give them sense...

1 Like

Politics / Re: ₦1b Bribe: Group Asks EFCC To Invite Ayu Over Wike's Allegations by 4HerenaToday(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2022
Shetemi12:
PETER OBI can never be the president of NIGERIA!

A thief who stole Anambra money to invest in his family..
Killed youths and have their bodies in the river.
GCE HOLDER lol.. no university certificate
by the mention of Peter obi some scamper for safety..... you look nervous hearing that name....if not you should have just read the news and move on....nobi Peter obi creat your problems....find solutions for your problems that will only make you more responsible....
Politics / Re: Delta PDP Chieftain, 200 Others Defect To APC by 4HerenaToday(m): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2022
The fact remains that you your plans of going to university is to escape house chores....not to be learned.... you better sell that phone and use the money to buy sense..
Shetemi12:
Look at BurnaBoy 100K crowd

Look at Peter Obi 1Milllion March in Abuja

Everything about this man is FALSE!
The best thing is that A GCE holder will never rule NIGERIA! Probably the ZOO

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by 4HerenaToday(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]People that don't like good thing...can never get it right.....Peter obi presence is not by mistake....if your worried about it....go and buy rope...I guess you have ceiling fan in your place.....
Politics / Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by 4HerenaToday(m): 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]hmmm
Politics / Re: Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy by 4HerenaToday(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hmmm.i just the look you and your generation

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.