Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,400 members, 7,843,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

4one9's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4one9's Profile / 4one9's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / "$e£^%££ by 4one9: 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2011
"££%£^&*%£^&£*&^£*(&)££$
Career / Re: Pilot Career by 4one9: 2:37am On Jan 05, 2011
i am about doing my ppl in uk frm a flying club, after tht i hope to proceed to the proffessional license, pls i need info on how i can get sponsorship for the atpl for airline job either in nigeria or uk/us?
Religion / Drinking Alcohol And Dress Code For Christian by 4one9: 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2010
been wondering about the issue of alcohol drinking, smoking and dresscode for both men and women. although the topic has been argued over and over again so many times by ppl but i am still not convinced by the response i got so i jst need enlightened mind to throw more light on these issues. my own take is that
drinking; any drink that contain alcohol shouldnt be taken as xtians except used for health conditions, tho no body prays to have d kind of illness that will require takin of alcohol(ppl has so many opinion on this all welcome). but i also thot that the holy communion wine we take contains a little bit of alcohol so?
dresscode; its been argue dthat women shouldnt wear mens clothin and viceversa but how do we differentiate btw mens clothin and womens clothing? ok if we say that men wear shirt and trouser (includin our african dress code too)and women wear blouse and skirt or watever where in the bible does it say this is how a man should dress and d way a woman should dress? d reason for the queston is cos d bible says men should use/dress like a woman and vice versa
(some ppl opinion are to dresslive as God led u and also to dress/live in d way that wouldnt mislead other ppl)
convincing and concise response welcome.
Religion / Re: Origin Of Sin by 4one9: 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2010
@inesqor
u did not answer my question
Religion / Re: Origin Of Sin by 4one9: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2010
@joagbaje
i'm not convinced wit ur response. u will agree wit me that satan(lucifer) is d architect of all evil and sin, my question is, prior to his fall, where does d evil thought to rebel against God came frm?since what all God created was good i.e He created no evil or sin?
@jewitemi
exactly. u correct
Career / Re: Pilot Career by 4one9: 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2010
house i found this thread highly inspiring. we need proffesional contributions and recent development d house. RDV, wham, etc pls keep us posted.
Romance / Re: What Makes A Woman That Has Evrything Misbehave by 4one9: 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2010
90% of ladies have promiscuity tendencies irrespective of whether their needs or wants are met.
Romance / Re: What Makes A Woman That Has Evrything Misbehave by 4one9: 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2010
@baslone
can u imagine dat!!!
Romance / Re: What Makes A Woman That Has Evrything Misbehave by 4one9: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2010
@femionasan
u are damn right!!!
Religion / Re: Origin Of Sin by 4one9: 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2010
@ascony
tnx
Romance / Re: What Makes A Woman That Has Evrything Misbehave by 4one9: 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2010
@iice, angry angry angry
@crazyman
u feel me,
Religion / Origin Of Sin by 4one9: 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2010
been wondering, the origin of sin was wen lucifer (satan) was sent to earth after his fall.he wanted to be greater than God and occupy Gods position, where does the thought of him wanting to be greater than God came frm (the thought is a sin) since satanism and sin started after lucifer fall (rebel against God) ,does it mean that d spirit of sin has existed b/f lucifer decided to rebel against God or wat? i mean where does satan get that sinful thought of him wanting to be greater than God?(dont knw hw to explain my point better but hpe u grab wat i mean)?
intelligent response only.
Romance / Re: What Makes A Woman That Has Evrything Misbehave by 4one9: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2010
@
my post is frm experience.she has evrything but still f**cks around,
@ikedon
wat is she doesnt get caught by her husband?
@mrseve
bcareful
Romance / What Makes A Woman That Has Evrything Misbehave by 4one9: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2010
been wondering wat makes a woman that has evrything like good home(husband, children etc), good work, life necesities etc to still f***k around? cos among d thing that makes a woman sleep around are poverty, family background, sexual abuse-rape, etc(all excuses) the excuse we give women to game around are all these, but frm experience wat of a lady that doesnt technically lack anything but still sleeps around? makes me reason that there might be some psychology behind womans promiscuity even if all her needs/wants are satisfied.
intelligent and matured response are welcome.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.