Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

4ormidable's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4ormidable's Profile / 4ormidable's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Education / Re: Mathematicians In The House come over Here by 4ormidable(m): 10:03pm On May 24
x = 4

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash by 4ormidable(m): 10:16am On Apr 19
Very tragic

May his soul rest in peace, Amen!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee by 4ormidable(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15
fisimaster:
Omo you guys are gurus o
Abi una sneak in calculator for virtual ni?

Cause doing those long calculations without Calculator in that short time frame and pressure
E no easy like that

Shame no go even make me talk my experience for that maths and verbal 😂😅
I wish you guys all the best sha
Keep us updated on the interview process o Abeg

My brother...na so I follow see am o cheesy
Foreign Affairs / Re: 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Taiwan, Many Trapped, Over 7 Dead, 700 Injured by 4ormidable(m): 11:12am On Apr 03
O GOD, please save your people from destruction. cry
Politics / Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by 4ormidable(m): 9:08am On Mar 23
There's something deeper than the media can carry concerning this incident.

But with GOD everything will be bared in due course...

May the souls of the slained rest in peace, Amen!
Foreign Affairs / Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by 4ormidable(m): 11:09pm On Mar 22
kikake:

What? Cancer 🚭 s white man's disease only? Noo away. In most of black Africa, it's not even diagnosed before the death of the afflicted. Relations or neighbours start to be blamed for poisoning the dead.

If that's the case, then GOD have mercy on us always..
Foreign Affairs / Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by 4ormidable(m): 11:07pm On Mar 22
mrvitalis:

Black have it too they are just to poor to run the tests involved

You guys hear they did all the test and found nothing, treated him nothing improved

While na only basic test them do

I was thinking it had something to do with their kind of diet.

Thank you for your insightful explanation though.
Music/Radio / Re: Cuppy - Wale Ft. Wyclef Jean (Official Music Video) by 4ormidable(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22
Nice

16 Likes 3 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video) by 4ormidable(m): 7:41pm On Mar 22
What's it really about the Whites with cancer??

15 Likes

Properties / Re: What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat by 4ormidable(m): 5:22pm On Mar 19
Three bedroom flat has no standard size...nau

Find a builder around you for a physical inspection and evaluation.

Else, you may be seeking for opinions worthy of giving you heart attack here.

You're welcome! grin

12 Likes

Career / Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by 4ormidable(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2023
harsysky:

Tell me what you can probably benefit from a group teaching you IT but don't know how to build infrastructure to accommodate less than 10k people. I really give kudos to ALX. Later , Government will say they trained people in IT whereas the people in charge can't build a common website.

Your view has been of wonder to me of late..

Like Late Mr. Fela Kuti said, "Teacher don't teach me nonsense."

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Bible Scholars Should Explain Psalms 23:5 For Me by 4ormidable(m): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2023
"Psalms 23:5: "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies"[/quote]
This explains that irrespective of the ordeal David went through in the hands of king Saul, GOD still took the kingship from Saul and gave to him.

You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
This explains that irrespective of David's imperfections, GOD still chose him as king as well as his generation forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Career / Re: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P by 4ormidable(m): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
Happy Sunday to you all! smiley
Politics / Re: Atiku, Obi, APM v Tinubu: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On Wednesday, Sept 6th by 4ormidable(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2023
Interesting!

One will be served a cold dish, another a hot dish and the other a mild dish.

The kingdom of a great nation will rest on the shoulder of .....?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿? smiley

Watch out!!!
Sports / Re: Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by 4ormidable(m): 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
1000) Before penalty kicks, you'd use your heel and big toe as compass to draw a circle for ball positioning. grin cheesy

1001) You'd secretly shift your goal post backwards to ease opposition's pressure. grin

1002) Anything can be the ball but mostly an unripened orange. cheesy

1003) You'd grab the other's better player while heading for their post. grin

1004) You'd lie across your post to prevent opponents from scoring. grin cheesy

The list is endless o grin cheesy

* You'd carry off your post should you know you'd be overpowered so their goal be annulled. grin cheesy angry cheesy angry cheesy angry
Family / Re: Why Do High-status Career Women Seem To Have Problems With Their Marriage? by 4ormidable(m): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
"No one can talk about true love if they have no idea what it's like to share life with a woman."

You should have peace in your hearts from one another.

*Copied*
Nairaland / General / Re: What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) by 4ormidable(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Bluezy13:

You have a point.
But going by this point, the hole should be wider than it is in order to evenly distribute the sitting pressure to the square edges and this will make prolonged sitting a little uncomfortable.
A little research shows that the hole is to provide vacuum when stacking the chairs.
This explanation is scientifically feasible.

Logically, you are on point but something is missing.

Actually, the hole:

1. Expels the vacuum between two surfaces thereby releasing the stools from suction pressure should they be stacked. (like in syringe or glass sucker working principles)

2. It's easier to pull out with a finger if in stacks.

3. The stools could be locked together for security purposes.

Over 'n' Out!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by 4ormidable(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
GOD cool
Food / Re: How Much Is A Plate Of Food In Your Area Now? by 4ormidable(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
N600 for a plate of soup with two wraps of fufu.😊✌️
Autos / Re: Honda CR-V 1999 Vs KIA Cerato 2011, Which Should He Buy? (pics) by 4ormidable(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2023
I'm not a car technician but Kia to dey get brain box malfunction.
Career / Re: Five (5) Simple Career Lessons I Learnt From Hilda - Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) by 4ormidable(m): 2:15pm On May 16, 2023
Humans ability is limitless smiley

2 Likes

Career / Re: What Can A Young Graduate Gainfully Engage In Apart From Tech? by 4ormidable(m): 2:13pm On May 16, 2023
If not Tech, try Teach or Agro smiley smiley

1 Like

Family / Re: My Rent Was Increased Because I Bought A Car. by 4ormidable(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2023
Your landlord fit be civil servant cheesy cheesy cheesy
Food / Re: 5 Benefits Hilda Baci Will Get From Breaking Guinness World Record - Akpa Chigo by 4ormidable(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2023
With GOD all things are possible.

And nothing has anyone which wasn't given him/her by GOD.

Congratulations to Hilda!
Properties / Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by 4ormidable(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2023
Megabig:
I know the neighbor won’t ask nicely, just meet a generator repairer and ask him how you can use a spammer to quickly turn your voltage to the highest, when next he connects and gets into his apartment, unplug all your appliances and get to work, just turn the voltage to the highest and wait till you hear him screaming “Jesus”!!!… Cunny man die, na cunny man go bury am

He will count his losses and will not try it again

No police, No quarrel, no lawyer and no drama… everyone will be alright
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Romance / Re: Run From Womanizing by 4ormidable(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Asmodeus gbuo gi there undecided

I rebuke you in the Mighty name of JESUS CHRIST, AMEN!
Romance / Re: Run From Womanizing by 4ormidable(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
Op, You were overpowered by the demon called Asmodeus.

Just fast and pray for at least 3days.

Meditate on 2 Corinthians 5:17 and believe in the WORD.

As easy as that, your problem is over.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address by 4ormidable(m): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2023
Thank you, Mr. President!💯😎
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Newly Employed Security Draws Eyes On £740,000 1931 Painting In Russia(Pics) by 4ormidable(m): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
Iya mmi!!

Utọ mkpọ mkaidem ado mi o�
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by 4ormidable(m): 10:48am On Aug 16, 2022
Served for Service grin

To surrender, is to be brave!

It is well with the righteous, it is well with the living!

Ladies and gents, I would say; "A living church mouse is better than a dead circus elephant".

Finally, Love GOD, love others, love yourself!

#SayNoToAllVices for better days are ahead!!!

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by 4ormidable(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
Omexx:

Though one thing is sure . It’s assessment process os different depending on the role you applied for.There are some that will start with ODV first, then the Game and vice versa

You're up-to-date no doubt.

But it's apparent that all who applied for the "Graduate Program" are on same course so far.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria by 4ormidable(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Omuka:
See this

Everything being equal, wasn't it supposed to be STAGE 2 for ODVI?

My opinion cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.