Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,360 members, 7,868,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

4rmGuest2Member's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4rmGuest2Member's Profile / 4rmGuest2Member's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Religion / Re: The End Is Near. by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lol. I'm not against all you've said at all at all.

Clearly you're on the right path as I am (what a privilege) and we'll make it to the end by His grace. But many would still refuse to believe no matter what and yes it doesn't stop us from spreading the good news because there are still some others who would be ready to receive the gospel with open hearts.

So, what church are you a member of if you don't mind?

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Shocking Facts You Didn't Know About The New International Version Bible by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 12:00am On Jul 05, 2015
Samfigo1:
NIV? We don't use any other version besides King James Version in my church.

I wish every church could adopt that. I recall telling a group of people that it's either my KJV or no other version, someone said "but you might find your revelation in other translations". I was like huh? KJV was written almost 5 centuries ago when I'm sure no other version(s) existed, would you now say they couldn't get revelation because of that? Sad!

KJV till I 'sleep'.
Religion / Re: The End Is Near. by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hi Blossom023.

I've gone through this thread and really what I've seen is surprising. I know God's desire is for everyone to believe and be saved but do you know the truth? Some people have been "destined" to be cast-aways (I don't mean to be harsh tho).

If Jesus walked this earth and He had difficulty getting people to believe Him then, how much more now that He's seated at the right hand of the Father? It'll be extremely difficult and except such people have genuine encounters with God, via the power of the Holy Spirit, they would remain the same.

And since the war is not physical, as the bible says "the god of this world hath blinded the eyes of some so that the light of the gospel won't shine...." (can't remember lucidly), I'll urge you to keep praying that God would let your message touch some and also send labourers for the harvest because there are actually people out there who would be willing to accept the gospel truth without any arguments!

'Broad is the way which leads to destruction and many find it., Narrow is the way which leads to life, and few find it." Matthew 7:13-14. The bible has said it all!

God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.