Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,173 members, 7,839,001 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

4rmGuest2Member's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4rmGuest2Member's Profile / 4rmGuest2Member's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Flipmac:

Hi, do you live in ikotun egbe?

Please I'd like to know if they have constant electricity and how much is a self contain around in area.

Thanks.

Hello Flipmac. To clarify, Egbe & Ikotun are two different areas of close proximity. I used to live in Egbe, till I moved. There are some areas (like ile-iwe) where the power supply is very good compared to others. But generally, because prepaid meters are not widely used here and amount per kwh is lower compared to other areas, this probably affects the amount of electricity supplied per day during seasons of high power generation/distribution.

Not sure about self contain costs but I'd be surprised if the total package exceeds the 250k - 350k range.

Edit: Thought to add that you should also consider traffic, depending on where your place of work is. This was the primary reason I moved a few years ago.

4 Likes

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
4rmGuest2Member:

Quoting this post was a mistake, now modifying.
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2022

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Wizdeen:
10 k for the table and the two stools, can it be way billed to Yaba?

Hello. I would have sold to you, but stools are gone and table is moved.
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
4lorunsho:

The white formical stool I need the pictures
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
4rmGuest2Member:
Hello All.

All available items are ready for pick up:

> Eurosonic Electric Oven with Double Hot Plate - 30k
> Baby Cot with Drawers - 20k
> Wooden Kitchen Rack (4 layers) - 10k
> Aluminium Window Blind 5x5ft - 10k (Coloured brown-yellow-orange-brown)
> 36" tall Wooden Table - 7k (can be used for ironing & any other thing)

> Vitafoam Galaxy Orthopaedic 6x4.5x8 Mattress (neatly used, less than a year & comes with wood platform underneath but not full frame) - 70k [SOLD]
> Two wooden "living room" stools - 2.5k each [SOLD]
> Baby Cloth Dryer - 5k [SOLD]
> Small White Formica Stool - 2.5k [SOLD]

Location - Lagos.

Please, DM for enquiries.

Happy Sunday All.
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
sharaff6:
no for num let do 3.5k

It's sold.
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2022
4rmGuest2Member:
Hello All.

> Vitafoam Galaxy Orthopaedic 6x4.5x8 Mattress (neatly used, less than a year & comes with wood platform underneath but not full frame) - 70k
> Small White Formica Stool - 2.5k
> Two wooden "living room" stools - 2.5k each

Location - Lagos.

Adding the below:

Baby Clothes Dryer - 5k [SOLD].
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 9:11am On Jun 25, 2022
I've sent you a DM. Please, respond so I can send you my number.
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2022
sharaff6:
stool 3.5k for the two

Thanks for your response. Please, lets do 4k then.
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
4rmGuest2Member:
Hello All.

> Vitafoam Galaxy Orthopaedic 6x4.5x8 Mattress (neatly used, less than a year & comes with wood platform underneath but not full frame) - 70k
> Small White Formica Stool - 2.5k
> Two wooden "living room" stools - 2.5k each

Location - Lagos.

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hello All.

> Vitafoam Galaxy Orthopaedic 6x4.5x8 Mattress (neatly used, less than a year & comes with wood platform underneath but not full frame) - 70k [SOLD]
> Small White Formica Stool - 2.5k [SOLD]
> Two wooden "living room" stools - 2.5k each [SOLD]

Location - Lagos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Car Talk / Re: Bus Almost Fell On OSHODI BRIDGE Just Now (Photos) by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
How did that even get there? Thank God it didn't fall off and I hope there were no casualties too.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Believers' Place by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
HFOG:

I've been blessed my dear. And you?

Good to know. smiley I've been enjoying God's favour. Thanks. Everyone has gotten really engaged by the looks of things. I thought when I return here, I'll be seeing page 100 or so. Lol..

1 Like

Religion / Re: Believers' Place by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
HFOG:
Good morning people of God. It's been a while

Good evening Ma. Long time, how've you been?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Believers' Place by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
@BreezyRita

Hmm, that's an interesting question and you've given great answers to what to do after we've prayed. I wonder why you asked us for our contributions again. Lol.

Well, all I'll say is, it's two different things when we pray for things in the physical and in the spiritual. For spiritual things like health, protection, guidance, grace, wisdom etc, it's easy to believe God has answered our prayers (I hope you get me). For physical things like financial blessings, finding a partner, getting a job, God has His ways of answering us. Some prayers are not worth it if we don't do our own part for God to do His. For some, God wants to see how serious we are about what we desire and wants to see persistence as seen in Luke 18. Sometimes we may need to vow and fulfil it (Eccl 5 vs 4-5).

At times we need to keep praying, and there's need to search ourselves to see whether there's something in us that wouldn't make us receive from God. Could be sin of pride, or anything else and my believe is that it's in prayer while we also read our Bibles, that God changes us to be qualified to receive. That's why I like to pray in tongues on issues because although I may not know it, the Spirit changes me in order to be able to receive and other things.

But if one is in a right standing with God and is sure he/she has prayed through, then the fellow has to stay close to God and away from sin or the world. Keep praising/thanking Him and serving Him acceptably incessantly. The answer is sure to physically manifest. I'm a testimony of that fact. smiley

I don't believe I've given a perfect answer sha :-D
Religion / Re: Believers' Place by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wow, it's been a while! And it looks like most of us here are MIA/AWOL, lol. I'm glad to be back. What have I missed? :-)

1 Like

Religion / Re: Believers' Place by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
For me, today's service was great. My responsibilities in church today were so much. I got exhausted at the end but then I remembered God's words in 1 Cor 12:9 'My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness'.

I doubt that the responsibilities would reduce. In fact, I just dey start, lol. But thank God for grace. What can we do without His grace?

I hope we all had a great time in His presence today?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Believers' Place by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
HFOG:

You're making me smile. Many thanks for your humble words. God bless your heart. You shouldn't be mute altogether. Your posts did some good your know. You'll just add some gentleness when necessary and everything will be okay. :-)

Yes Ma. smiley

How was service today?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Believers' Place by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Craigston:
Hello everyone.
I see the good intent of this thread and I'm interested. I hope to learn from so many gifted and spiritually mature christians.
I notice the thread is growing very fast (in number of posts) and although it's not bad, the speed is overwhelming.
God bless you all.

You're welcome boss. We thank God! It's nice to have you here. smiley
Religion / Re: Believers' Place by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Graduated 2012 from secondary school.......had my O'level once(took a prayer to God to get that done...and after it was done I continued with my sinful life; cos have not been found by then)..........wrote JAMB and Post JAMB 2013 passed.....yet not given admission (Glad I wasn't... cos it will be devastating)

Christ found me you know cos am the one lost....but He thought me a lot of things....like all I know Christ taught me...You know God told me to overcome challenges I had to put him first in all things and attach no importance to non spiritual things(Glad he gave me the grace to obey; cos I faced war from my parent cos of my Faith in Christ.....you know.....they had curse me and do things to get me angry and offended.....call me bastard and all that......threatened to Stop sponsoring my education not knowing I have giving God the first place and education or no education I had survived; I learnt What patience is through this storm )

Currently working for a Prof as a Library Attendant......students things you know..... pursuing my education though....Waiting for OAU to release their postutme.... cos I put in for Biochemistry.... actually I put in for Medicine but I thank God I didn't score high like I expected..... as that will give me a chance to produce my album once am in school..

I should have told you God give me the gift of worship... changed my voice too... given me more than 150 songs of praise.... you know like Don moen.... and inspirations to write too... like four books now he has given me insight to write on and am Even yet to start... they are "Understanding His Deeds And Miracles", "In Defense of The Truth", "The Ancient Path" and "The Testimonies"

But when I see you I believe you are a blessing to me.....cos I must tell you the Truth I don't know which one to start with...

You know, I was touched reading this. Our beliefs and differences shouldn't be allowed to come between us at all. Thank God for aunt HFOG who was able to change the atmosphere. This is actually one of the reasons we're here. To encourage one another, and pray for another too.

God gave you a gift of worship and some other things. Hmm, that's just really awesome.

Although it's impossible to take back my words which might have been harsh like HFOG pointed out, I apologise. We should start again on a clean slate. cheesy

1 Like

Religion / Re: Believers' Place by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
So, we thank God for today. Tomorrow is a busy day for me and I have but a short time to prepare tonight for tomorrow's service. Have a lovely night everyone and a great time in His presence tomorrow.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Believers' Place by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
HFOG:

I wish you'll be milder with him :-(

I'm sorry. sad It's probably because we're both guys, I'm acting stern. That's why I called you my aunt in the Lord for the maturity I see. Anyway, I'll rather be mute than sound harsh next time. Thanks smiley

1 Like

Religion / Re: Believers' Place by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Sorry bro you are failing the Christains

I'm failing christians? Lol. cheesy Mehn, na you sabi. Besides, christians are humans. I'll rather NOT FAIL God; that's all that really matters. wink

And you should really listen to HFOG and end this talk already. It's not getting anywhere.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Believers' Place by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Am opening a blog soon to correct things

Between I pay my tithe ......and that's where you get it wrong

Oh? You do pay? Why then do you pay if you get pained? You might miss the blessings for paying and then complaining thereafter.

Well, since you probably ay in a church where your pastor makes you feel like tithe is a do or die affair, I believe you have a choice to go to another church where they hardly mention it and they don't make you feel like they live off your tithe. In my church, I can't even remember the last time the pastor hammered on paying tithes and people do pay every week.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Believers' Place by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Look at you dear.....You think am against tithe? No am not! am only against greediness and traditions on Tithe.

Lol. The funniest thing is that none of us here created those traditions, neither are we tithe collectors to be greedy about it. We are tithe payers and by God's grace won't cease paying wink

In other words, you should go and find your right audience. I mean those that would actually get moved by your words. Probably those pastors you call greedy. smiley

All you've been giving are excuses that would support your non payment of your tithe. Bros, me I no go support you, aunt HFOG won't support you either and maybe a few others won't also. tongue

Just rest. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Believers' Place by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
I know that's Psalm 1 @HFOG even though it's a different version from my bible. But reading your post just made it look like fresh words to me. Thanks for sharing smiley

I hope everyone's weekend is going great? Mine has been great. I started with Father today and when I spend so much time with Him after I awake, my whole day just seems to be so different. It's just awesome to put Him first in our lives as every other thing would automatically fall into place. wink

1 Like

Religion / Re: Believers' Place by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lol, what a long day! Good night fam.
Religion / Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
boujaye:
azin maintained

Okay. I'm glad grace5 answered already. The three main things for me are reading/studying/meditation of the Bible daily, praying daily and fasting when necessary.

If you need to be on fire again now, you need to add FASTING to your prayers/bible study. When a christian doesn't fast often, he'll lose fire and zeal for God. I've experienced such before and fasting makes my hunger for God return if it's waning. To maintain/preserve the fire, fasting should be a weekly activity. At least once. Can be more than one day as you desire.

But I can tell you that you won't remain the same after sometime. smiley
Religion / Re: Believers' Place by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
HFOG:

Many thanks for this reminder. Truth is talking would achieve little or nothing till one has an encounter with the Lord. We need to pray and God'll reach out to sincere seekers. I initially wanted to ignore the tithe thingy but your reply to that illustration of a person applying to work somewhere gave me some morale. I'm thinking I still have a little space in my heart to reply one or two things so please bear with me. I think it's becoming obvious that struggling with tithe giving or usage is not really one of the essentials of the gospel. Sooner or later it will fade away.

You're my loaded aunt in the Lord, so as you're led, please do. And no, paying tithes to me is not an essential to me also. Jesus is the only way to heaven, not tithing. I'm extremely sure that there are saints in heaven who never paid tithes. But some of us just want to enjoy heaven while on earth before we actually make heaven. smiley

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Believers' Place by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Today, I went to 'my secret place' just to worship God. Mehn, it was lovely spending such a short time with Him this afternoon. Just telling Him how much I love Him and how much He means to me. I couldn't just hold back those tears.

Oh, how I love to worship Him. Oh, how He loves to be worshipped. I just need more of His grace to draw near unto Him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Believers' Place by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Please, let's stick to the PURPOSE of this thread. I've realised that no matter what is said here, to convince some fellows would take them having personal encounters with God which I don't think they wanna have.

This tithe talk has become a distraction for me and I won't even talk about it anymore. There are 'unbelieving believers' here and maybe atheists here too to shift our focus from our mutual edification.

It'll be easy for us to just ignore, really. For now, let's forget tithes! cheesy

So, who has some RHEMA to SHARE?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.