Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,112 members, 7,867,207 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

4stateman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4stateman's Profile / 4stateman's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: We Are Currently Recruiting In The Following Divisions; by 4stateman: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2010
How long shall we continue to lick our wounds?
Guys in Ibadan set a perfect example for us to follow and teach Esther breakthrough a lesson.
Many victims called during radio programs to intimate  on the atrocities  of these roughs but relevant authority has failed to response to their cries and call  Esther breakthrough to order.
How long shall we allow these roughs to deceived us to part with our sweat?   
Now or never.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: UCL Semi-final:Chelsea(1) Vs Barcelona(1) [Agg: 1-1] On Wednesday 6th May by 4stateman: 4:37pm On May 06, 2009
At the end of 90mins chelsea will be thru to Rome.
More power to your elbow
Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Link With James Udoh by 4stateman: 11:12am On May 06, 2009
I will be very glad if anyone in the house can help me link with James Udoh, His last abode was someway @ Surulere(Ijesha),Lagos
James Udoh was 2005 batch B Corp member, he served @ Staint Kisito Secondary school in Idah, Kogi State.
Pls anyone with useful information on how to locate him should please contact me on 07029009326 or e-mail: anikpan2003@yahoo.com
Thank for anticipated cooperation.
Nairaland / General / Re: Scammer Pics by 4stateman: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2009
Scammer are everywhere, last easter i received sms informing me that i won 2M in mtn easter promo,a code was sent, i was asked to confirm my winning in this web site ''www.mtneaster.net .ms'' on opening the site, i was asked to fill in my ATM A/C No. and password.
Religion / Re: A Question For Tithe Payers by 4stateman: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2009
Have you read the story of Ali and the Angel in our elementary book? Ali a clever crook, told his community peoples that he received a revelation from an angel that promised to visit him, that only the righteous one could see him (angel), Ali built a hurt, on a fixed day claimed that the angel has arrived, and his inside the hurt, Ali invited his community peoples to bring gift items to his hurt, the bigger their gift the more likely their righteousness can be prove, hence they can see the angel. Many brought so many gifts to Ali, to prove their righteousness, yet none in the community was righteous enough to see the angel. Just like today’s claims that those that are not abundantly blessed are unfaithful in paying their tithe. There are so many Ali's in our modern day pastors.
The earlier many people uncovered their trick(s), better for them.
Tithe was introduced when the nation of Israel entered into promised land, the promised land was divided into 12 portions and shared among the 12 tribes of Israel, but the tribe of Levi, who where temple workers was not given any portion but rather their portion (12th) was share among the 11th tribe brothers, so as not to distract the Levi from concentration on temple work, hence God gave the command that their land that was shared among his brothers should be farm, and 10% of the proceed should be given as tithing.
Why is it that among all the Mosaic law, our modern Ali's (pastors) only single out tithing, why are they not keep Sabbath, and other aspect of mosaic law that was also clearly command to keep?
Poverty, Ignorance and fear are the reasons why our modern day Ali's are continue to hold our people to ransom.
Many countries in the world are none religious that is not worshipping God or Idol neither did they pay tithe, yet their living condition are better than many of tithe paying converts
Only in Nigeria that our pastor emphasis tithing as the only way to prosperity and good thing, in no distance future many will come out of bondage and falsehood.
Neither Jesus nor early disciples taught early Christian to pay tithe, to help finance Christian activities the early disciples set a pattern to follow as recorded at 2corinthians 9:7 ‘Each man should give what he has DECIDED in his heart TO GIVE , not reluctantly or UNDER COMPULSION, for God loves a cheerful giver’. The law of tithe was a circumstantial law, it is no longer require to be observe by Christian, like most of other aspect of mosaic law, present day advocates of tithe are Ali’s of our time.
Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Test Format by 4stateman: 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2009
pls, is anyone in the house knows nnpc test format?
kindly forward it to my box:desmond_208@yahoo.com
Politics / Re: List Of Ministers: Nigeria Is Doomed? by 4stateman: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2008
where are the technocrats ? Where are men of vision? Where are the men of 21st ideas in the list of new ministers? Why are Nigerian so unfortunate to always have square peck in a round hole? When are we to wake up and face reality of buiding a nation? Welcome on board, come, see,load your pockets, and go, afterall oil money is there to squandered about.But remember posperity
Jobs/Vacancies / Tanker Drivers Urgently Needed by 4stateman: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2008
TANKER DRIVERS WANTED URGENTLY

The ideal candidate must satisfy the following requirements:

A first school leaving certificate

Current valid professional calss G drivers licence

Must have driven a 30-tonne truck for not less than 5 years (bridging experience is a major advantage

Candidate should be between the ages of 35-45 years

candidate should be ready to take an aptitude test prior to the driving test

candidate should be ready to undertake a comprehensive medical test

If you meet the above-stated requirements, please call

SOLOMON-07028201217

FRANCIS-07028372990

BANJO-07028154815

SEGUN-07028856827

ERIC-07028448266

SUNDAY-07028827616

1 Like

Romance / Girls, Would You Marry A Know Womaniser But Very Rich? by 4stateman: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2008
Ladies in the house, would u marry a know womanizer who enjoys company of 2 ladies at a go but economically very buoyant?

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.