Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

4uabiodun's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4uabiodun's Profile / 4uabiodun's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Sports / Re: Senegal Vs Ivory Coast: AFCON 2023 Round-Of-16 (4 - 5)pens On 29th January 2024 by 4uabiodun(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29
Senegal going out of the competition, I don't see them getting pass the host.
Technology Market / Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by 4uabiodun(m): 7:15am On Jun 21, 2020
Good day boss. I will be interested in joining the WhatsApp group too.
wese90:

We will create a WhatsApp group
Technology Market / Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by 4uabiodun(m): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
wolfenstein:
TLC DEAL

Hp ProBook 450 G3
15.6inch
Core i5 6th Gen 2.3Ghz
4Gb Ram
500Gb HDD
Fingerprint
Mint condition
Shipper-Daaz
No charger

[s]Hp EliteBook 840 G2
Core i5 5th Gen 2.2Ghz
8Gb Ram
256Gb SSD
Fingerprint
Mint Condition
Shipper-Mikky[/s]

Is the ProBook still available?
Technology Market / Re: Dell Inspiron 5567 with Backlit Keyboard i5 7th generation SOLD SOLD by 4uabiodun(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
adecamp:
Direct US used.
Dell inspiron 5567.
i5.
7th generation. 
8GB ram.
1TB rom. 
15.6 inches screen.
Has backlit keyboard.
Modern design.
Comes with charger.
Price: 140k.
Lagos

Interested. Contact information please.
Travel / Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 4uabiodun(m): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2017
majiouk2002:
HELLO E-FAM.

I NOW HAVE PTE-VOUCHERS FOR SALE.

Thanks man for helping in scheduling my PTE. You saved me a lot of stress with your prompt response and your 50.5K price is cheaper compared to what is obtainable here in PH. Once again thank you.
Travel / Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 4uabiodun(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2017
catchdwind4rmkd:
Depends on the individual.

Factors include:

Type of job
Position you're after
Industry you're targeting
Your skills and experiences as well as personality
Etc

All to all the gurus in the house. Please, I need a sample of a CV format to accompany my application for Victoria 190 nomination. I attached to no avail, the one I used for EA assessment.
Travel / Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 4uabiodun(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=majiouk2002 post=60402019][/quote]
Congrat to all grant and ITA receivers. Your success is tonic for those of us coming behind.

@majiouk2002: I will also like to register for PTE. I will send a PM

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) by 4uabiodun(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
uh. Doing it African way. The last time I checked, Zuma was democratically elected and by the same token, He can be booted out at next poll. Why Zuma must fall be accompanied with burn fire? It beats me hollow
Islam for Muslims / Re: Serious Consequences Of Falling Short In Raising Children In Islam by 4uabiodun(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2017
Salam...
You can bear as many children as Allah enrich you so far you can take care of them and bring them up in the right way as described above. Otherwise, it is better to be barren then to be an irresponsible father. Irresponsibility, in this instance is not solely in term of money.

AlBaqir:
A very nice article @op.

# Unfortunately there is this misinterpretation by the Muslim where the Prophet was often quoted to have said, "bear (many) children for I will be proud of your population on the day of Qiyamat".

# If Nabi is going to be proud of any on the day of Qiyamat, its going to be those who uphold their life with uprightness and good deeds. Quantity without quality is of no use.

# Northern part of the country is a typical example. They bear children uncontrollable yet find it very hard to train and feed them. This eventually lead to every vice one can think of. This is not Islam.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 4uabiodun(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2017
majiouk2002:
If there is anyone that needs US$200 at the rate of NGN365/$. PM me.
Sent a pm
Crime / Re: Afonja Woman Sets Up A Man For Armed Robbery Over Deal Gone Bad by 4uabiodun(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2017
NuclearWinter:
Execution at Bar beach, Lagos Nigeria. April 24th 1970.

That was the day the first set of armed robbers faced firing squad. Babatunde Folorunsho, Joseph Ilobo and wait for it…William Alders Oyazimo, Sub Lt., of the navy. Oyazimo and Ilobo had appeared before the Lagos state robbery and firearms tribunal, chaired by James Agboola Ojomo.

The duo were accused of robbing One Alhaja Taibatu Opene of a loud speaker and record player valued at the equivalent of N320. Oyazimo pleaded not guilty, just like Ilobo. Folorunsho was not bothered about the crime because he owned up and gave himself out as a jailbird. The trio were sentenced to death for robbing with violence.

The young naval officer maintained he was being shot wrongly. “If you search your conscience, you will know that a naval officer of my status, will never go in the dead of the night to steal.

I’ll die today, innocent of the crime for which i am condemned,” he told journalists. Many went emotional when Oyazimo broke down before military chaplain, Col Pedro Martins. The Monsignor had asked him to pray for forgiveness. “Father, I am innocent. My blood will cleanse my family, and my children will prosper,” the condemned said amid sobs. Ilobo sang the same tune. “Make una go call that Alhaja, make she come see we die”, he screamed shortly before the deed was done.

Oyazimo was one of the pioneers that started what we know today as the Nigeria navy in 1958.Oyazimo joined as a seaman alongside John Brambaefa, who today is addressed as Senator, and Duncan Abebele. Wey moved in as an officer. Abebele, who fought in the Civil War as a gunner on then Captain Akin Aduwo’s warship that also had Lt. Suleiman Seidu, was away in India when his buddy was shot. And he may yet recover from the shock of that bloodletting.

“He[Oyazimo] did not rob anyone, he was accused of robbery by an Alhaja. His wife Esther was doing business with the Alhaja, and they went to Cotonou to buy goods.

On the way back, the Customs seized their goods. So the Alhaja reported to the officer what happened, and pleaded with him to intervene. The officer told the Alhaja to use her money to clear the goods, with a promise to refund her later when he had money. After clearing the goods, the deal backfired and the Alhaja did not get back her money as promised, and later accusations came up from the Alhaja that the officer used a pistol on her”, Abebele told the Punch newspaper in 2010.

Well, Oyazimo could have gone wrong in one way or more, using his military background. But was he really a robber? Could he have said all those last words, even if he was guilty? I am pained and I still fell for those children who must be adults now.

It is better for one to lose a dad over coup plot allegations than to be called the child of an armed robber. Commander Tony Ogwiji’s children have nothing to be ashamed of simply because their father was killed in 1986 over a coup plot.

At the same time, such naval officers who passed through that dangerous part, like Cdr. L.M.O. Fabiyi, Lt. A. Olowookere [1995], Lt Cdr. N.N. Soetan [1997] and Lt Cdr. Yakubu Kudambo [2004], are alive and so free even if bruised psychologically.

My prayer is for the Navy to look into Oyazimo’s case and come out with a report. It might not be medicine after death. It could be more than pain reliever. His children should at least feel proud to name their dad in a public gathering. He who feels it, knows it.
http://www.gregnwoko.com/execution-at-bar-beach-lagos-nigeria-april-24th-1970/

He was pronounced guilty by a competent law court. I wonder what Navy is to do in this case unless another court clears his name. Come to think of it, I wonder how such a man could be framed up so unless there is other side of the story that we have not yet heard.
Crime / Re: SARS Rejects Hausa Man Caught Stealing LED TV In Rivers State (Photos) by 4uabiodun(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2017
alfarouq:
this attempt at propaganda is nothing but despicable. how many hausa-fulanis are languishing in different prisons all over the country and why a call not been placed to have them released.
that was how a fool made a video that he was an engineering graduate and also from the nigerdelta but was not able to secure a job with any oil company while his friend from sokoto who studied hausa or irs secured a job in an oil company and some people who claim to be literate swallow it, hook line and sinker just because it suits their agenda of having to bash a hausa-fulani with.
the question any educated and not sentimental person should have asked are;
1. are there no hausa fulani engineers still roaming the axis of nigeria searching for job?
if so, why cant they be given automatic employment in some of this lucrative companies for being hausa-fulanis.
it is possible that a hausa-fulani man who studied hausa or anyother thing can get a lucrative job in a multi-national just as its same for the yoruba, igbo or anyother nigerian with the proper connection.
i know of a person that got a job as a marketer with one of the new generation banks and after a month already has his own well furnished office and became friends with the MD simply because he was a son to the classmate of a politician who deposited 2 billion naira with the bank instantly so the guy could meet his target.
people should learn to handle their problems and stop trying to obtain sympathy for their course by trying to dehumanise others because victory obtained through such will be short-lived.
That is the tragedy of the situation we find our self.
Education / Re: Nigerian Families Rock Aso Ebi For Children’s Graduation In The US (photos) by 4uabiodun(m): 2:03pm On May 24, 2017
VickyRotex:

My Mum did this during my Matric and graduation cheesy cheesy grin grin
There is love in sharing

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Kano Police Arrests 96 Rapists In 2 Months by 4uabiodun(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2017
begwong:
UPON THE 4 WIVES THEY ARE ENTITLED TO MARRY,NA RAPING THINGS DEM DEY STILL DO?
I tire o. They should be dealt with seriously so as to serve as deterrent for other evil-minded likes

1 Like

Crime / Re: Kano Police Arrests 96 Rapists In 2 Months by 4uabiodun(m): 12:16pm On May 24, 2017
free2ryhme:

Sharia law has holes in it.

The man that raped a 6 months old baby of his friend with the help of his wife would have escaped the law if Nigerians had not gone public

For him to have hired a good number of literate lawyers who should have condemned his action base on morality before considering him a client shows that backwardness of sharia law
Lawyers taking up and defending morally wrong/bad cases show backwardness of the law. I don't seem to understand your point. Please, can you acquaint me with any law which debar lawyers from taking up any case of choice, whether morally right or not
Crime / Re: Kano Police Arrests 96 Rapists In 2 Months by 4uabiodun(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

How do you scrap an ideaology central to the Islamic Faith.. you must be joking grin grin
This your comment shows your level of obfuscation and ignorance.
Crime / Re: Kano Police Arrests 96 Rapists In 2 Months by 4uabiodun(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2017
free2ryhme:

Majority of them are illiterate the really reason why dey use sharia so the wealthy ones can use their advantage over their weak subjects

Don't forget that since poverty is prevalent who never chop no go fit interpret sharia law because they don't know what it is all about
Not only them, majority of Nigerians are illiterate of their constitutional rights. Be that as it may, I think sharia law is more strict on the subject matter than your literate constitution. I believe that why most of the hypocrites are against it.
Education / Re: Degree Verification From Outside Nigeria by 4uabiodun(m): 11:22am On May 24, 2017
olsrach:
Please my people,i beg you all in the name of God,dont use ETX NG for transcripts especially if your school is UNIBEN or another federal institution,I paid about 20k to send mine to uni assist germany for a masters program and its been a year plus now and its still pending,these wicked pathetic people have almost ruined my life and future plans!

Bros, this your own of over a year sends chills down my spine. My own request for my transcript from OAU is just about 3 months and already the delay is about spoil things.
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 4uabiodun(m): 10:57am On May 24, 2017
@yungreezy
ETX-NG reliability? Well I can vouch for them. If there is alternative means, Please consider. But if not, be ready to follow up with them until you get your transcript, otherwise you might wait a while. I requested for my transcript through them since March 6, (2017) but up till this moment, the transcript is neither here nor there.

yungreezy:
guys, please has anyone here used ETX-NG to process transcripts from his or her institution to be sent to IQAS or WES?

I need to know if they are reliable and their delivery time.
Travel / Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 4uabiodun(m): 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
izykvision0:
hello All,

Been a long while. Seen a quite of movement has happened for both new and old lads. Melbourne is cool and I thank God, it has been a fruitful land for me and my family. Just 2 months away from fulfilling my 2 yrs state nomination requirement, which means half way down to the main Pali..lol. Jobwise, I am on my 3rd professional job (all 3 brand names), previous 2 were contract roles...can't be more grateful to God. Both myself and wife are in Senior positions in our professional fields, and building in a choice estate from proceeds raised here (of course Mortgage). Infact building on my second land; cashed out on the 1st. So I can say its been great and all thanks and praises to God.

To encourage you guys, you can make it here. Don't come with the mind of pursuing care, security jobs - its a plan to fail. But in order not to deceive yourself, you need to package yourself properly before stepping MMA Lagos or wherever. That plan CANNOT commence here.

Get skilled up, develop yourself with courses, read books in your line, because u're coming to compete with people that already have these knowleadge as a Nitendo Game and of course your accent doesn't help, so your brain has to be beautiful.

Will try to be regular here.

Big ups to Bellong and others driving the train.

Bros, you've made my day. May God continue to prosper you in the land. Same to all others over there too. You guys are wonderful. We'll join you soonest (by God's grace)

3 Likes

Travel / Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 4uabiodun(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bnimz:
I've replied your PM three times.... you're sending new ones instead of checking your mail for the reply......
Please, I need a sample CDR for mechanical too. I would have sent you PM but I don't know your mail add. My mail add is 4uabiodun@gmail.com. Thank you and God bless
Travel / Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 4uabiodun(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Good day all. I have been following this thread and it has been highly informative. I want to give the programme a trial as I am concern about being disadvantaged on account of age. I am 40 years old and I have been working as a maintenance man (have BSc in mechanical engineering) for the past 10 years. House, please advice me on my chance and how to go about it (especially on writing of the CDR). I have written IELTS and am awaiting favourable result.
NYSC / Re: My Dad's 40-Year-Old NYSC Cap Vs My 1-Year-Old NYSC cap (Photos) by 4uabiodun(m): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
Your pale tight small. He no dash out the cap since then
Politics / Re: "Islamisation Of Nigeria Is Real" - Ben Nwabueze by 4uabiodun(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2016
the basis of the prof paranoia is on the basis of appointment in security personnel and thank God this guy has given us one basis of comparison. Let critique based on this fact, at least for a start. Or are saying being a Muslim makes one a lesser Nigerian.
agabusta:
One should expect elders to show some wisdom and restraints in their utterances but the reverse seems to be the case here.

This is an overview of our security apparatus:

Chief of Defence Staff:- SW
(highest military officer)
Christian

Chief of Army Staff:- NE
Muslim

Chief of Air Staff:- NE
Muslim

Chief of Naval Staff:- SS
Christian

IG of Police: NC
Muslim

DG of DSS: NW
Muslim

DG of NIA: SW
Christian

3 out of 7 Senior Security Officers that has direct Command over Armed Personnel are Christians. Doesn't look as bad as alarmists are portraying it.

It must be noted that during GEJ, the

C Defence S, Alex Badeh- Christian
C Army S, Kenneth Minimah- Christian
C Air S, Amosu- Christian
Director of SSS, Ekpeyoung- Christian
Director of NIA, formerly Ayodeji then Oke- Christian
IG police, Arase- Christian

That is 6/7 were Christians during GEJ regime. It was only CNS, Usman Jubrin that was muslim.

Were they able to Christianize Nigeria?? A big no.

Security appointments are made based on capability and loyalty. If by chance this old man becomes president, I can authoritatively say he also will appoint more Christians then Muslims especially based on his penchant for bigotry. He is just being an hypocrite. He should free us abeg.
Education / Re: JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration by 4uabiodun(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2016
Any UST posting
Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports Sponsored By Auctionexport.com by 4uabiodun(m): 7:51am On Mar 18, 2016
Good day. Kindly check this VIN:5TDZA23C66S486681 for me. Thanks
Autos / Re: Free VIN Check FOR CARS FROM USA ,CANADA by 4uabiodun(m): 7:14am On Mar 12, 2016
Good day. Can you please check history of this car: VIN: 5TDZA23C66S486681. Thanks
Car Talk / Re: ECU Stolen by 4uabiodun(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Thanks. I appreciate your concern. Like I wrote in the 1st mail, all manner of warning lights; check engine, vsc off etc. come up on the dash board. the response time of the vehicle when accelerator is depressed is a bit sluggish. You know, I am not just comfortable with all those warning signs. I took the vehicle to a diagnostic shop and it was there the guy advised that the ECU might not be right one.
Car Talk / Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by 4uabiodun(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2014
Hello everybody in the house
Please I have a problem with my toyota highlander (2008). the brain box and some other parts were stolen at port on arrival. Ever since the vehicle has not been the same, though my technician installed another ECU but the vehicle is not responding well and all manner of lights are showing on the dash board.
The vehicle VIN is: JTEDS43A082059178.
I will appreciate if I anybody in the house can help on the right part number of the ECU that can work with the vehicle.
Car Talk / Re: ECU Stolen by 4uabiodun(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2014
Hello everybody in the house
Please I have a problem with my toyota highlander (2008). the brain box and some other parts were stolen at port on arrival. Ever since the vehicle has not been the same, though my technician installed another ECU but the vehicle is not responding well and all manner of lights are showing on the dash board.
The vehicle VIN is: JTEDS43A082059178.
I will appreciate if I anybody in the house can help on the right part number of the ECU that can work with the vehicle.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.