Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,797 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

4usng's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4usng's Profile / 4usng's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos by 4usng: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
obyno82:

That is a lie, it is not the same cost. the unbagged rice will take up more space and there would be more cost. If you must know logistics cost in Nigeria is one of the highest in the world because of bad roads insecurity state taxation and settling of touts, security agencies via road blocks. It would have been more economically viable to site the plant close to the rice farms.

Wow! Unbagged rice will take up more space? Seriously?

I didn't know it was possible to have an IQ this low.

1 Like

Programming / Re: Why You Hardly See Nigerians Teaching About Coding On Social Media. by 4usng: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mikaila Akeredolu teaches Java online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9_nvrxMB1E

See more at www.tech552.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by 4usng: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Using teleprompters is a common practice amongst global leaders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by 4usng: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
kamez:
Used to be a huge fan of GEJ but I'm sorry to say I definitely won't be voting for his re-election..

Many ppl may not going to even have the choice the vote cus INEC has botched the voters card distribution project.

2 Likes

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.