Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. (49655 Views)

Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Obasanjo Appointed Co-chair Of Council Of World Ex-presidents / APC Will Meet Obasanjo Soon - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Teeforeal(m): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
He was mislead all this while.They might hit him below the belt.Let us wait and see how events unfold itself.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
Adminisher:

Before nko, you thought it was Jona?.
If it was Jona it would mean a woman was running Nigeria. A woman named Peshe.

Chaiii...now this one is strong shocked

Tho Gej looks clueless but I doubt if deep down that's how he is...can remember back then in my secondary sch days had some classmate that facially they look dumb but got brains

So adminisher are u insinuating that it madam peace controls jona grin

I need answers mbok

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
happyme4life:
you cant for all of us. you are not interested. me i am more than interested.
ok sir
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Adminisher: 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
cutemii:

Chaiii...now this one is strong shocked

Tho Gej looks clueless but I doubt if deep down that's he is...

So admininsher are u insinuating that it madam peace controls jona grin

I need answers mbok

Jona would never support a character like Wike for Rivers governor with 'clear eye'. There were so many stupid appointments, mediocre policies and idiotic flip flops that could only have come from spousal influence on Jona. Mama Peace is controlling the President big time. Most of it is not out of evil or mischief but the woman has serious intellectual and mental limitations and should have been put in her place.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Iceking1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
Am a very big fan of GEJ, bt if Apc culd bring Kwakwaso or anyoder apart 4rm Buhari and Atiku den Apc has my vote and d votes of my family

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Adminisher:

Jona would never support a character like Wike for Rivers governor with 'clear eye'. There were so many stupid appointments, mediocre policies and idiotic flip flops that could only have come from spousal influence on Jona. Mama Peace is controlling the President big time. Most of it is not out of evil or mischief but the woman has serious intellectual and mental limitations and should have been put in her place.

Okay...I presume u are from rivers state

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by adekojeku(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
otuoke straight 2015....going... going

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by 4usng: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
kamez:
Used to be a huge fan of GEJ but I'm sorry to say I definitely won't be voting for his re-election..

Many ppl may not going to even have the choice the vote cus INEC has botched the voters card distribution project.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
rhames:

I believe it is becoming clear that OBJ and IBB are no pushovers in the political chess game called Nigeria. He who insults old age will never grow old. Why are you coming to beg OBJ after you publicly denounced him and called him a liar? , Well i wish him goodluck.
... grin @ wish him 'goodluck'

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
boko never reach your village nah.. na the reason be dat.. SMH
happyme4life:
you cant for all of us. you are not interested. me i am more than interested.
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by fyneboi79(m): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
cutemii:
Meaning OBJ and IBB are still ruling this country??

I give up...
And you must know d implication if Jonathan is able to get their support and win d election undecided the cabals will dictate d pace to d clueless man,which I am sure they won't support him grin

Down with Jonathan..........Up with Buhari

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
scribble:
Nonsense

Jonathan doesn't need Approval of these clowns.

GEJ till 2019

the likes of EDWIN CLARK said things like these in 2013 gej is paying for that arrogancy now.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by danla44(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
scribble:
Nonsense

GEJ till 2019

Imbécile! Jonathan has failed this country and he will never be a president again.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Funpeter: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
scribble:
Nonsense

GEJ till 2019
Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by soludo93(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=Ibnsultan post=27856445][/quote]

I know all along that Amaechi is a ugly, I just want to point out that this picture vindicates my knowledge.
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Olumastar: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
Childish talk
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by josite: 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
SO THAT THE SHED BLOOOD OF THE INNOCENT NIGERIANS KILLED IN D LAST 4YEARS WILL NOT BE ON YOUR HEAD,all u have to do is refrain from voting jona in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by TBD(m): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
We the are praying fervently God in his infinity mercy will never allow GEJ to preside over this country Insha Allahu.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Funpeter: 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
kamez:
Used to be a huge fan of GEJ but I'm sorry to say I definitely won't be voting for his re-election..

He has turned this country upside down with his clueless cabinet members..

Its time for a new president abeg..

Though I'm yet to see any credible aspirant from the opposition parties
Vote for me, am a credible aspirant.

Omooluwa for president.......

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Urine: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
The State is bigger and more powerful than everybody, Mr President inclusive. GEJ knows this! Most people don't.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by mrofficial(m): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
My advice for GEJ is for him to put Otuoke village in order. Fix the roads so that he can ply good roads when he is sent packing by 2015. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by propertylisting: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=Ibnsultan post=27856445][/quote]

See the hate in their faces. Its just for formalities. GEJ is a smarter guy.
Gej till 2019. PDP POWER TO THE PEOPLE
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by eyan1: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
Alright
Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by TBD(m): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
adekojeku:
otuoke straight 2015....going... going
by God grace he has done a lot of damage already

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by softmind24: 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wot is the total vote for SS and SE Oga me. shocked
loopman:
Our SS SE votes is enough for our son GEJ, OBJ, Danjuma and IBB can go and sit down, we don't need them. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by Eziachi: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Forgiveness for what sin against them?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by TBD(m): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
danla44:

Imbécile! Jonathan has failed this country and he will never be a president again.
by God grace never again GEJ

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by propertylisting: 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
deletrue:
Let me draw the attention of those who are saying Obasanjo or Babangida are superior beings. That this government cannot move forward without these two men especially Obasanjo are all people with feather brains. These supporters of Obasanjo are as mere and as ordinary as Obasanjo.
Sincerely ask yourself what the hell does this old empty man worths? What has GEJ done wrong? Just because GEJ refused to accept the longest list from Obasanjo for appointment. How on earth can GEJ accept that long list and abandon other Nigerians? Honestly, if not for the fact that the devil is still alive and should not be allowed any place again, and to create an enduring system for reference, I would have advised GEJ to completely forget this Obasanjo and forge ahaed.
Was it not this complete empty old beings call Obasano that told the world about GEJ training snippers and till this day could not prove it? As at that age and status? Why it is so painful is the fact that these two men who are full of regrets and frequently judged inwardly for their failures during their time are very old and have fewer years to live, for that, would want to cause destruction to other generations. That is why they should not be allowed to destroy this country. What a geat loss. Such a barbarian, and highly uncultured individual
You inspire me. Thanks for the exposition.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by IYANGBALI: 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Adminisher:

GEJ has turned OBJ to an Elder Statesman. No insult has been spared by his supporters in describing this man because of this President. Now they want his help. Let JP Clark and Asari Dokubo work together to do the job. As a matter of principle these people will not support the President. Let him say what he knows about the ridiculous single term that he foolishly agreed to first. Criminal, crooked leaders manipulating the masses for their own gain.
good talk

1 Like

Re: Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. by ifihearam: 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
whether anyone likes it or not GEJ cqnnot lose
He has never lost before certainly not now.

IBB or OBJ has nothing to offer jare,Obj is politically irrelevant hence his daughter ought not to have lost election under his nose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mustapha Audu & His Wife Were In Court In 2013 Over N18m Scam (Photos) / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) / Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.