Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo (59638 Views)

Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released / Tinubu Presented An Empty Budget Box - Jaafar Jaafar / See Moment Obasanjo Arrived And Spoke At The PDP Rally In Ogun (VIDEO/PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Decent09(m): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
The journalist Jaafar S. Jaafar shared the photo on his Twitter account with the caption:

Source: https://twitter.com/JaafarSJaafar/status/1600061778406256640?t=kkO5uqnOQ1lWbmB_BJPuNA&s=19

Jafar Jafar is suffering from amnesia indeed.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by SURElee(f): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
So what if he read from teleprompters?
I'm not an APC supporter, but did you know Joe Biden read his inauguration speech from a teleprompter? Abi you expect everybody to be able to cram and come pour like an orator public speaking guru like Obama?

The only difference between them and Nigerian leaders is that they read and release their speeches weeks ahead unlike our leaders who are given the speech that day to go read verbatim without making eye contact with the audience with their lackluster body language.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
I can't believe Buhari is more intelligent than Chicago state University graduate... sure sure he was busy doing and trading in drugs when his mates are in class room studying
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Decent09(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author=IbroMaka post=118959096]Me I would like to see a suit-wearing president at all times..... Corporate dress up amongst most foreign heads of state.

Anyways.... I get 4 bedroom building for lease @ Abeokuta. Everything dey inside from furniture to cookware to solar power. Call or text digits on my signature.[/quo

Well make we vote for Sowore be that if na suite we go chop
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
Obama used teleprompter throughout his 2008 and 2012 campaigns. If you want to convince me not to vote for Tinubu, you have to come with something better than this. All the accusations against Tinubu so far that I have investigated are just baseless rumours. Come with something real or else ON HIS MANDATE I STAND GIDIGBA!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by FuckOsuPigs: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
KennethEnyi:

A lot of southwest Yeeboe people will die in 2023

This i have seen…

Kikikikikiki grin

Lagoon is big enough to absorb them grin
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by dustydee: 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
ArcFresky:

I am not in support of Tinubu, but its like if he even eats, people hate.

And when people hate everything about someone, that person is probably soing something right, but unfortunately, not in this case shaa, people just hate his success.
lol grin The guy don suffer
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Manofnaija: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
azikiweironsi:
So ? What is the big deal ?
Even with one, you will still complain.
It's really shows now that this man is a threat and he is the man to beat.
Every moves, gestures, clothing, shoes..... must all be analysed.
What a collosus grin grin

The issue is that he is too old for what he is doing. Osibanjo or Fashola would have done better. All those "gibberish yabbrish" from him is a sign of "incoherent cohesion" due to age.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by mrkings84(m): 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
APC shot themselves on the foot by deciding to field a senile old man suffering from kleptomaniac.....
Now how will Tinubu run his government should he become the president with all these gaffing and buzzing?

Tinubu should just take a chill pill and throw in the towel.
He has money after all. We the citizens don't want him at this time abeg.

Or abi for Tinubu to rule us na by force

Even Portugal refused to play Ronaldo today against Switzerland and they had an enthusiastic win.

That's how Nigeria will if we decide to keep Tinubu on the bench come next election with our votes.

PO is the best candidate. Vote wisely!
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Danniedpastor(m): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
post=118958754:
GOD bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Our next President by God's Grace.
Insha Allah.
Address the issue at hand and stop blabbing.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool
So how is given a speech with a Teleprompter a crime
Obidiotss are fools walai
The same way Kanu and Biafrans started their madness with Jubril El Sudan

Tinubot and agbadorian bandit.

Shameless cassavarian pig.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by ufuosman(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
Na wa
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by tinsel: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Obama is a master in the use of telecomputer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Babastrong(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author=Slawomirr post=118958689]Damnnn niggar

Tinubu can never be our president [ Watin concerns biafran with nigeria's issues?]
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by IfnobeGod20: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
temmytanny:

A speech of over 40mins and you dont expect him to use a prompter? You guys have problems in your brains. Even Obama, the great orator uses prompter during speeches.
Mr. Man, what was so difficult in 10 questions asked him that he now needed teleprompter to pip from? All the questions asked are common questions in the public domain that even a primary 6 pupil can answer without qualms. Is it his date of birth? Is it the school he attended? Is it the reason he doesn't attend interview or Townhall Meeting? Or how he will improve security or education? These are common questions. You only use teleprompter when you need not to cram valuable things or figures as to keep eye contact with the audience.
Any presidential candidate that cannot give answers to those questions even in an impromptu situation is not fit to be a president.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Irupetepete: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2022
post=118958754:
Insha Allah.

IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION INSHA ALLAH... FOR SUPPORTING THIS CALAMITY, CALAMITY WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR ABODE... YOUR CHILDREN WILL BENEFIT IMMENSELY FROM THIS CATASTROPHE YOU ARE SUPPORTING. OLORIBURUKU WEREY NUISANCE
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Mindcure: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
post=118958754:
Insha Allah.
I fear who no fear you, as if you no get conscience again.

Or may be, you really don't have any.

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by shonepa(m): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
I no dey understand why people just like to dey criticize things wey no dey necessary.

I just want ask one question.

Why dem create the device?

U don check am right?

No further comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Sapaz02: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
God will forever judge the British government for always subjecting us to stuff like this.
Nigerians, please, be very wise this time round.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by MasterTeeUSA: 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
We don't have journalists. We have activists, and we will suffer for it. Obama used teleprompters. This is unbecoming and unprofessional. Did he use teleprompters while speaking to BBC? I don't know how good people would want to run for elections if our journalists are acting like this.

EtinosaDLaw:
The journalist Jaafar S. Jaafar shared the photo on his Twitter account with the caption:

Source: https://twitter.com/JaafarSJaafar/status/1600061778406256640?t=kkO5uqnOQ1lWbmB_BJPuNA&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

You will eat the evil fruit of the evil plant u have been planting
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by 4usng: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Using teleprompters is a common practice amongst global leaders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by CAPITALBEE: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

This is Obama using a teleprompter as well in one of his speech.

So why chase clout

Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by shimolv: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by echodrum(m): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

So how is given a speech with a Teleprompter a crime

Obidiotss are fools walai

The same way Kanu and Biafrans started their madness with Jubril El Sudan

You are actually the foolish one here. A man who can not answer questions directed at him is the man you want to be your president.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by basybasy: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Where is it? I don't why all of u are losing sleep because of Tinubu. Just rule it, Obi is not in the permutation and calculation. He will never won. The battle has bn penciled down to Bat and Atikukate. We are satisfied once Obi does not get it, because Igbos are not wishing Nigeria well. We know them, the enemies of Nigeria. They call her Zoo and now they want to rule Zoo.
Re: 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo by basybasy: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
4usng:
Using teleprompters is a common practice amongst global leaders.
The enemies of Nigeria want to rule now. They want to rule Zoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“buhari Was Accused Of N2.8 Bln Scam As Oil Minister” – Madueke / Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.