Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

4words's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4words's Profile / 4words's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

Business / Re: $1000 Cash Available At 1,300 Naira by 4words: 10:18am On Apr 10
ayotade09:
Hold till next month i have a strong feeling it will jump too 2k per dollar

Ok sir, I will
Business / Re: $1000 Cash Available At 1,300 Naira by 4words: 8:49am On Apr 10
Paraman:
Your price is too high, reduce it and I might contact you

I will sell 1200naira per dollar
Business / Re: $1000 Cash Available At 1,300 Naira by 4words: 8:49am On Apr 10
TrennixGLOBAL:

Is it still available?

Yes available
Business / Re: $1000 Cash Available At 1,300 Naira by 4words: 8:48am On Apr 10
Dynamicboss:

It’s now 1,130 to buy and further crashed this evening. I have 1,050 for the same. Let’s deal

I will sell 1200naira per dollar
Business / $1000 Cash Available At 1,300 Naira by 4words: 2:08pm On Apr 08
I have 1000$ cash available for 1,300naira. Location Mangoro Ikeja.

If interested call me o 7 o 3 6 4 o 2 o 6 1

Please convert o to zero's (0)

NB
Price now adjusted to 1,200 naira per dollar
Business / Re: CBN Sells Dollars To BDCs Below Market Rate At ₦‎1,101/$1 by 4words: 2:05pm On Apr 08
Owon:
Wow! So low and cheap, yet these greedy abokì people will sell it to us @1,300 and above.

Government is responsible for all these inflation and FX instability.

Give the Dollars to banks. Monitor and mandate them to sell to people who needs it.

It's ridiculous that one can't use the naira ATM cards to make any online foreign purchase as it used to be before. Government made access and demand for FX very difficult, yet they want the naira to appreciate.

The naira ATM card is extremely useless beyond Nigeria market and this is the main reason why people are desperate for dollars and will buy at any amount.

I have 1000$ cash I will sell at 1280 naira
Business / Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by 4words: 9:51pm On Mar 04
Dangote is capping. Is he the owner of the road? And saying 120km, does he know what distance 120km is? He is capping...

4 Likes

Sports / Re: South Africa Vs Morocco: AFCON Round Of 16 (2 - 0) On 30th January 2024 by 4words: 9:45pm On Jan 30
These two teams are not playing anything. South Africa is even worse. Their strikers are not hustling for ball. So relaxed and giving the defenders all the work to do
Sports / Re: South Africa Vs Morocco: AFCON Round Of 16 (2 - 0) On 30th January 2024 by 4words: 9:42pm On Jan 30
Samunique:
I was thinking it's only me o, everything has gone blank, no any signal, nothing. undecided

I have been using gotv and also using it right now and its working fine.
Sports / Re: South Africa Vs Morocco: AFCON Round Of 16 (2 - 0) On 30th January 2024 by 4words: 9:23pm On Jan 30
crystalpapers:
Is anybody here having issues with there gotv? Mine has no signal at all and I have done all I could do.

I am currently using gotv and it is working perfectly
Sports / Re: Senegal Vs Ivory Coast: AFCON 2023 Round-Of-16 (4 - 5)pens On 29th January 2024 by 4words: 10:44pm On Jan 29
See how happy I am right now for ivory Coast.

I pray its a penalty

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Amazon Prime To Layoff Staff And Stop Producing African Content by 4words: 9:16am On Jan 20
YourGFsnatcher:

NextAbuja:
South Africa is a developed nation
Nigeria is an under develop nation.

There is not a single thing in development criteria that you will ever be beta than South Africa. They are not your mate. You are talking to a Nigerian not South African.

Where did u see that south Africa is a developed nation?

Do argue blindly. He is telling you the fact.

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Amazon Prime To Layoff Staff And Stop Producing African Content by 4words: 9:12am On Jan 20
YourGFsnatcher:

In what way?
Name the aspects south Africa is bigger and I'll tell you the ways Nigeria is bigger. Then we compare and see who's bigger

You can only compare if you've been to South Africa if not, please don't bother. Forget all this things you read or see on the media.

My brother, South Africa is better and bigger. Don't let us decieve ourselves.

I can only pray Nigeria grows and get better too.

5 Likes

Pets / Re: South Korea Bans Dog Meat Trade by 4words: 9:49am On Jan 09
What next, will they ban the consumption of cow meat when some people from certain part of the world deem cow a friendly animal?

Soon, humans will make unnatural law to ban or outlaw natural event.

Very pathetic.

12 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Nigeria’s “mami Wata” Misses Out On 2024 Oscars’ International Feature Film List by 4words: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2023
My own is, out of all the great movies that were produced this year, how come it's one "Mami water" that I have never heard of that was submitted?

Nigerians have done their nonsense again. Corruption everywhere.

27 Likes

Career / Re: Employees, Are We Going To See You In January Abi O Ti Lo by 4words: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2023
Kingcid:

Are you in web3

I am, I can send you my most recent job..

I will appreciate it if I can get a remote jot.

Also I am a fullstack developer mern stack focusing on web3.

Connect a brother. Thanks
Politics / Re: I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie by 4words: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
nedu666:
From onochie story, it is a rented accommodation not her private house. If your sister and husband were not paying the rent despite having jobs, why were you paying the rent for house you are not leaving in. Your sister can also claim that since you don't live there, she and her husband pays the rent.

And you think UK is Nigeria bah

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Bayelsa Residents Break Into Warehouse, Steal 2022 Flood Palliatives by 4words: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
Maybe Nigerians need to revisit what was done during the lock down. How can people be hungry and a government allows food to decay.

Nigeria needs help.

9 Likes

Romance / Re: True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. by 4words: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
I really detest it, though I won't judge you, your life experience led you there. However, we don't see ladies that put on tattoo and marriageable or wifey.

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Isese Day: Adeleke Declares Monday Public Holiday In Osun State by 4words: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
This is good for the traditional worshippers ... hopefully one day, they accept Jesus as the way, the truth and the life. But for now, no one should trample on their God's given freewill.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by 4words: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2023
Edusouls:
be careful what type of god they are encouraged to worship, Africans refuse to abandon ancestral deities that brought no Good, development or love to our land for thousands of years….CHRIST IS THE KING his reign and kingdom has no END

They have every right to choose what to worship, God gave them that freewill.

So you and I can only try to show them the way, the truth and the light and not try to stop them from making their God given freedom.

So yes, leave them to choose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by 4words: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
ariesbull:
Clowns

These are the type of madness Emir of Ilorin is trying to avoid and he is right

They can't do that in Ilorin. .Ilorin is Fulani owned and ruled

You must be silly, how has people having their day of celebration as Christians and Muslims do become madness.

They will have their celebration in Ilorin whether you like it or not.

Myopic individuals.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Isese: Lagos Declares Monday Work-free Day by 4words: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
Righthussle:
Good move. This is good for Africa.

If foreign religions like Islam and Christianity will have a day to celebrate their festival or celebration in Africa why not African traditional religions . The rubbish going on in Kwara must stop. Na 21st century we dey.
I am not a Christian
I am a Muslim
I don't practice any African religion
But I believe what is good for goose is good for the gender.

God bless you my brother, I don't just understand why prevent other from worshiping their own god. This is just wrong.

Give to caesar what belongs to caesar

I am a Christian
I am not a Muslim
I don't practice any African religion
But I believe what is good for goose is good for the gander.

6 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: CBN Lifts Ban On BDCs, Introduces New Operational Mechanism by 4words: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2023
lexy2014:

What exactly is he implicating himself in?

If you feel he isn't that daft and that he didn't want to "implicate" himself, what did he say about round tripping that has never been heard about round tripping before?

The fact that he is saying some big shots in the banks are equally involved. As high up to owners of the bank. Now I can look at the individual he mentioned as one of those behind our dollar problems
Business / Re: CBN Lifts Ban On BDCs, Introduces New Operational Mechanism by 4words: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2023
lexy2014:

What have said about round tripping that has never ever been heard about round tripping before?

Why is it that you guys are never witnesses to these things but always know "someone" who was a "witness"?

This round tripping, has it stopped?

You want him to implicate himself... is he that daft? I am sure if you were in his shoes, you won't be that daft to say you have a direct link to illegality.
Business / Re: CBN Lifts Ban On BDCs, Introduces New Operational Mechanism by 4words: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2023
How can I register as a BDC with the CBN
Politics / Re: Youth Party (YP): INEC Registers New Political Party by 4words: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
sad
Politics / Re: Let Pres. Bola Tinubu Ban The Importation Of All Kinds Of Clothes by 4words: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
SemperFid:
This fool... what aim and objective u ean achieve when people go naked pls?

I felt the urge to insult you back but, I had to restrain myself because I am certain you are speaking out of fear of the unknown.

Well, I have listed what is intended to be achieved.

We all want a better country but not ready to pay the price.
Politics / Re: Let Pres. Bola Tinubu Ban The Importation Of All Kinds Of Clothes by 4words: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jnkay:

How manu food security strategies has the government provided since they stopped importation of rice and other food stuffs? How many people has the government employed into agricultural sectors? How many factories has the government built that produces clothes, shoes, belt etc. APC government is not ready for all these, so closing importation of clothes will affect poor Nigerians that feed via selling of Ok closes, etc. How many refineries did the government built before removing fuel subsidy? Fuel price would have been less than N500 per litre if the government had enough fuel refineries in this country. Agborians should not starve and kill poor Nigerians with their useless quick without wisdom rules.

The 3 main hierarchy of human need is food, cloth and shelter. Food has a direct impact of survival and banning importation with local alternative is not a wise decision, people die of hunger but nobody will die of unclothedness when you could simply tie wrapper if you are too lazy to sew yours.

Government has no business in business rather making an enabling environment for businesses to trive.

Those selling second hand clothing should start selling made in Nigeria clothes. The will make sales.

Trust me ones there is a ban on the importation of all kind of Clothes, people will start encouraging their children to learn tailoring because it will become Lucrative to know how to sew. Nigeria has the population and man power.

Lastly I will only also appeal that the government should establish garment trade zones with large garment factories before imposing the ban.
Politics / Re: Let Pres. Bola Tinubu Ban The Importation Of All Kinds Of Clothes by 4words: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
LikeAking:
Good idea..

Our main problem is looting of public funds...

Not manufacturing..

I am more concerned with what will get our youth both male and female engage and employed rather than looting, someone else should worry about that.

Let's take one demon at a time.

This idea will go a long way to help take alot of people off the street and off crime. Think about it, an idle mind is the devil's workshop
Politics / Let Pres. Bola Tinubu Ban The Importation Of All Kinds Of Clothes by 4words: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
I will be posting this here like I did on Instagram

I don't know who needs to hear or see this, but please if you are close to Pres. Bola Tinubu my able president. Kindly tell him to ban the importation of

1. All kind of Clothes (allow importation of textile for the main time) ..

2. Shoes .....

If we can not produce the clothes we wear, let us all go naked. The benefit is that;

1. We will create massive employment for our youth in the fashion industry.

2. We will save on forex.

3. We will get FDI from foreign investor into the fashion and garment industry

4. We will revive the textile industry

5. It will reduce agitation as many household would most like have a tailor benefiting from this ban.

6. Government will be fulfilling one of her promises of getting the masses employed.

7. Due to the possibility of exporting to neighbouring African countries, Naira would strengthens against the dollar. .... and many more.

Please let's treat this as a matter of urgency.

Lastly I will only also appeal that the government should establish garment trade zones in all the over 700 local government areas with large garment factories for interested Nigerians to learn and use the facility to sew before imposing the ban.

I wish the Mods would help push this to front page so get people's option on this. If we plan to save this country, this is one easy way to get started. There is more to it I can't really type everything here.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬 🙏 🙌 ❤

1 Like

Food / Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by 4words: 12:30am On Jul 02, 2023
sad1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.