Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

4xit's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4xit's Profile / 4xit's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Autos / Re: Is This Golf 3 Clean Enogh For 1million, It Has Not Been Registered by 4xit(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
mobolaji234:

When your timing belt snags on 1.6, it bends the valve when cranked and mostly destroys the top cylinder
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Lagos State Government (SUBEB) Graduate Teachers Job Recruitment 2015 by 4xit(m): 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
cold35:

how sure are u sir? have u checked urs ?
cold35:

cold35:

very sure, yes my name is there, join d whats app group n ask for pics of d pasted lists
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Lagos State Government (SUBEB) Graduate Teachers Job Recruitment 2015 by 4xit(m): 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
They have pasted d list of successful applicants, go to subeb to check urs.
Culture / Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Alake Of Egbaland (Photos) by 4xit(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Since u are from a generation of lunatic, u will find it so easy to trade insult n abuses. Oloriburuku omo iran kiran.
Culture / Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Alake Of Egbaland (Photos) by 4xit(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Since u from a generation of lunatic, u will find it so easy to trade insult n abuses. Oloriburuku omo iran kiran.
Culture / Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Alake Of Egbaland (Photos) by 4xit(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
So the Alake of Egba land rank himself ahead the Awujale of Ijebu land. That is indeed a great fallacy. The Ooni knows the rank and importance of all d Obas of yoruba land without any need of a tutorial or lecture by the Alake.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Lagos State Government (SUBEB) Graduate Teachers Job Recruitment 2015 by 4xit(m): 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hello guys, i heard that some people had started receiving sms for documentation. Anybody here to confirm d info as genuine.
Education / Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by 4xit(m): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
DoubleN:

Hi bro, how did you handle the issue of 4 copies of Transcript?. I am about to begin the registration process but only have 1 original sealed copy of the transcript from school.

Response is appreciated. Thanks.
just go there with d seal transcript, d four copies as suggested in d requirement is for those with certificate. I am done with mine
Education / Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by 4xit(m): 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
mtor:
Those asking about transcript I heard that you can confirm its arrival with them on a list in school...
pls have u confirmed if d transcript is just d single enclosed copy or it must be four copies.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by 4xit(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2014
Aystormz:

If u go by what the dailies (especially the pro-APC ones) have been saying concerning the programme, u'll wanna cut that lady some slack. Some of what she said above are actually true - the 32k for uniforms, for example
yeah you r right, d programme has drain one to the bone (time, finance, health and emotion) dat one is begining to regret while get involve in the first place, especially now that the apc are begining to right their wrongs with d recent recruitment into d civic service.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by 4xit(m): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2014
Debeloved87: 32.5k.... not even up to 10 people have paid completely for the uniform.
say what u known bro, abt a thousand have completed payment for the uniform, if not more than
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Lagos State Civil Service Jobs by 4xit(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
abeyluve: visit: www.jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
pls are we to print anything out from the site after the application/ registration
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by 4xit(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
amosisinsin: Well, it is a pitiable dismal bismal, it is regrettable lugubrious dat some of us are easily gullible. Talking about d Sure-P / Ferma, don't u tink it is a form of "papa Deceive Pikin" ( PDP) ways of securing d votes of unemployed Nigerian all in d name of giving dem job. If not, how on earth will d govt start collecting approximately #52,000 plus from applicant. #32,000 for uniform and #20,000 for one yeye form. Dem dey forbid to make am free ni? I get #52,000 naim I kon dey look for work ni? D most annoying part of it is dat dose dat hav already completed d training since last year are still at home waiting endlessly. Meanwhile, mr president came to TBS last saturday but didn't even talk about commissioning it for those already trained to resume work. But dey keep on collecting applicant money witout saying anyting on wen d work will actually commence abi na after election 2015 una won giv dem work ni? mehn!, make una wise up o. If not, dis one go worse pass Immigration season two...
get ur fact right, d form is free depending on where it is source from
Nairaland / General / Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by 4xit(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2014
Bro, this case had arose two popular suspicion or presumption as regard the collapse of the building. Those suspecting d movement of d aircraft before the collapse of the building are alleging a chemical weapon attack on the building. While other think it has to do with structural default of d building. With this, dont u think it is only rational for one to call for a comprehensive investigation by experts and govt on the actual cause of the collapse building instead of some individual trying to make other people who hold contrary views to theirs look stupid.
Nairaland / General / Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by 4xit(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2014
I think wat he said about the movement of an aircraft before the collapse of the building is true, i live around the axis and many people ateast to d fact that they saw the aircraft. That aside what actually bothers me in his speech is d fact that their will be holding service there today sunday. I felt the right thing to be done is for govt to seal up the whole premises for sometime so as to allow a comprehensive investigation on the actual cause for the collapse of the building. May God repose the soul of the departed and recuperate fully the injured

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by 4xit(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
@ samson tks, now i know am not alone in this
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by 4xit(m): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Team lagos, have any one received an sms as regard d test. Just Got an sms about some couple of minute past dat d test will be commencing on the 28/8/2014 at ikosi junior high school, behind mr biggs. Has any one from lag had also goten d text, pls reply
Education / Re: BREAKING: Fashola Orders Reversal Of LASU Fees To Old Charges by 4xit(m): 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
Boyoorisha: Mr. Fashola stated this on Thursday at the convocation programme of the university.

The Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola, has directed that the controversial fee hike at the Lagos State University, LASU, be reversed.

Mr. Fashola stated this on Thursday at the convocation programme of the university.

He said the fees would now be returned to the old charges.

The reversal comes after months of protests by students and lecturers of the university.

The Lagos State Government had, earlier in 2011, increased the fees from N25, 000 to N198, 000 for humanities and education, while medical students were to pay N350, 000.

After the protests, the state government approved a reduction by 34 to 60 per cent. That reduction would have seen students pay between N76, 750 and N158, 250 depending on the faculty and year of study.

That reduction was still opposed by the students and the lecturers.

Thursday’s announcement by the governor could, however, lead to a reversal to the 2011 charges.
Details later…

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/?p=166199?p=166199#sthash.S5VhYsPz.dpbs
dis is the best decision made by BRF in his second term era, d lost of ekiti state is indeed a blessing in disguise to we lagosian, most especially d lasuite. Now some despicable people such as bushdoc, jawe and co who can not see beyond partyline to condem some terrible policy of government as it relate to d welfare of d people, in this case d lasuite should bury their head in shame. My esteem regard to d ever konibaje student of lasu. Aluta continua - victoria ascerta
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by 4xit(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Alice07: It is really pathetic when ppl ask questions and no one to reply. Pls when is the submission for Lagos ending and where is the genuine address. Some are saying along Ojo some are saying shangisha. Lagosians, Pls where was your application collected from u biko?
shangisha

1 Like

Crime / Re: Redeemer University Student Murders His Father In Ogun State by 4xit(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
sisiafrika: 80percent of ur post on nairaland have 3likes . And I noticed u created dis account in 2006 bt startd usinG it dis june. Who allowed u escaped from d psychiatric ward u av bin since 2006? Its. Dangerous, trace ur steps back dia and stop using ur 3oda accounts to like everypost u make. U will soon kill ur **** with dis ur schizophrenic acts. Ndo, omo ale
you guys did not really value your esteem time for dignifying dat lunatic fellow with a respond, by now u ought to have know he is an attention seeking son of a bitch, a guy that attest that he can kill his own dad if he Bleep up using his word, one can only presume d pains and anguish his family will b at dis stage having failed to redeem his demonic soul all these years.

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai by 4xit(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
habdulafeez: please room, can someone assist me with the address of the SSS headquarters in lagos?
it is just after center for management development, magodo G.R.A. I went to summit mine 2day, but hope u r a lagosian

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria SSS Recruitment As Cadet by 4xit(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
Adebayo opeyemi: And pls where is d sss office in lagos located
pls guy when u get the address of the lagos office let me known. I intend to go there tomorrow but have goten series of address. Some said it is inside army barrack along lagos badagry express road while others are saying it is within CMD ikosi road along lagos ibandan express way. I just want to be sure of d exact location
Politics / Re: Gani Fawehinmi, Nigeria's Senior Advocate Of The Masses by 4xit(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] Chief Gani fawemih is d best human right activist nigeria have ever produces To Gani what is law is dat which is of benefit to humanity and the nation.To him only those who are abiding by the law should seek legal redress against any injustice, here he opined dat d law court should not be a hiding place or softlanding 4 dictactors&polictical criminals.
Music/Radio / Re: Sunny Ade Vs Ebenezer Obey: Who Do You Prefer? by 4xit(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2013
I rep king sunny ade, do u all know KSA still sing and produces interesting music with current flavour every year, pls oooo sunny na babaaa ooooo[color=#006600]
NYSC / Re: Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom by 4xit(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pls where will I get a straight bus 2 akwa ibon/uyo from lagos
NYSC / Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by 4xit(m): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2013
Team akwa ibom where una dey oooo, u can contact me with bb pin 30e67045, let rub minds.
Politics / Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by 4xit(m): 6:43am On Feb 28, 2013
Ijogz K: Even if it's gonna be Abacha and Awolowo, so far they ain't running under PDP, they av my votes
This 2 me is a senseless combination, how could u pair an abacha with a Awo
Islam for Muslims / Re: 12-year-old Caned For Wearing Hijab Out Of Class by 4xit(m): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
It is so annoying and barbaric dat a supposedly learned individual could act this way, I just hope d law take it course and dis evil woman is brought to book

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.