Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua (55785 Views)

TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) / Strange:Aircraft Spotted At A Filling Station in Lagos-Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2014
ilonwa: where you not in church when he gave prophesy that so many terrible things will happen in this remaining months of the year if you have wisdom you will knw that the prophesy is pregnant when sumtin is pregnant it contains many things just say he said today his happy that it started @ the scoan but he said that GOD WILL GET BACK TO THEM!!!!
if thats true, then i can also predict future occurrence: D ......let face the fact, Nobody knows wat will happen in the nxt sec. to come, pple only do guess work wic is can either be true or wrong! let accept this fact & stopped being deceived any MOGgrin
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by 4xit(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2014
Bro, this case had arose two popular suspicion or presumption as regard the collapse of the building. Those suspecting d movement of d aircraft before the collapse of the building are alleging a chemical weapon attack on the building. While other think it has to do with structural default of d building. With this, dont u think it is only rational for one to call for a comprehensive investigation by experts and govt on the actual cause of the collapse building instead of some individual trying to make other people who hold contrary views to theirs look stupid.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by nweari: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Wow..
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by bidexer(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin[quote author=rattlesnake]May the aircraft fly to every spiritual "aso rock" in my life ....l0l
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Ethereal0110(f): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
If thats a real UFO then it means aliens have finally come to visit nigeria-my-country, So get ready 2 be abducted...B)
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by SmokingGunZ(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ibime: I hope thís false prophet knows that in any sane country, he will be in jail awaiting manslaughter charges for his collapsed building.

Abeg who is Lagos State's Police commissioner? He should be petitioned to apply the law to this criminal.
Really? TB Joshua get haters shaa
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:05am On Sep 16, 2014
Na concord plane abi wetin sef! It is totally ridiculous what TB is saying n i am 100% this blame game which tend to exonerating him of any possible reprimand is certainly not from God since God did not revelled it to him from the start.
Prophet, if u ve truly met the requirement of adding additional floors to the original then it ll be time u seek the face of God regarding this misfortune rather than making this very ridiculous claims......
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by kajoula(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2014
shocked[size=18pt]strange aircraft ke[/size] ? grin

[size=20pt]WEAK BASE FOUNDATION[/size] ni
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Durchess(f): 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
nd nw my question is ...why did he nt c dis vision b4?.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by ilonwa(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
HARD TIMES MAY TEST ME, THEY CANNOT DESTROY
ME #TBJoshua
To withstand hard times, stand with Christ. When you
face trials, hard times, you can ‘count it all joy’ if you
add faith (James 1:2-3). It is through hard times that
you gain the necessary experience and maturity to
handle whatever responsibility given you. We are
most likely to go astray from God and forget Him
when things are easy with us in the world because
we often become proud and stupid with wealth and
pleasure. God visits His people with hard times that
they may learn His way. His ways, though hard to the
ungodly men, are desirable and profitable because
they lead us to safety unto eternal life.
2 Chronicles 12:5-8 - God allowed the enemy to
overcome Israel so that they may learn the
difference between serving God and serving the
devil. If not for our hard times, we would not have
sought the face of God. I mean, if not because of
hard times, man by his wicked nature would not have
sought the face of God. This means, God sometimes
uses hard times to draw us to Himself so that we can
take our proper position and possession in Him.
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by asodeboyede(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2014
sandijey:

Did u have to insult before u pass ur comment. I am really not in the mood to start exchanging words wiv u. Just stay in your lane. So if u know the helicopter name since its ur father that built it. You should also have reasons why it was hovering around the building four times. You seem to have answers for everything. I am not gullible. It is what I saw and I no there is nothing like co- incidence. If u don't believe it's your business but don't call me or anybody who thinks otherwise gullible.

Some were naturally wired to hobnob with madness! It is not there fault it's in their gene!

You need to see how many fucktards have engaged on FB and other forums........

Naturally I detest people with an utter sense of depravity in any form! Their imposed hatred on TB Joshua would only make him more famous and great!

1 Like

Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by asodeboyede(m): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2014
Durchess: nd nw my question is ...why did he nt c dis vision b4?.

Reconcile with google... Don't be too big to say am sorry!
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2014
inosend: A beg, e no matter. Craft na craft.
grin
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Durchess(f): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
asodeboyede:

Reconcile with google... Don't be too big to say am sorry!
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by ilonwa(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
CONDOLENCE SPEECH - T.B. JOSHUA
"Church and viewers from all over the world, join me
in observing one minute silence in memory of
martyrs of faith. Bless their souls.
"Those who are affected in one way or the other and
those who passed on to glory, their greatest desire is
to see that the work of salvation they died and
suffered for continues and to reach unreachable
places.
For that, what they are coming here for should be
taken to meet them in their country. Once in a
month, I will be travelling to South Africa to meet
people from South Africa and other nations who find
South Africa easier to visit, in memory of martyrs of
faith. South Africa, I mean, Southern Africa, I love
you with the love of God.
"My ministration in South Africa will not be on
Sundays so that people would have the opportunity
to attend their respective churches.
"This kind of faith expressed by South Africans
deserves this kind of blessing from God – satan is a
liar.
"I have been your pastor, preaching to you. Now, it is
your turn that you are preaching to me. Thank you
for preaching to me. I received a lot of emails and
text messages full of preaching, teaching, counseling
from you.
"It is your turn that you are giving back what you
have received in terms of preaching, teaching and
counseling. Thank you for understanding the time I
am in.
"There is a time to give and a time to receive. There
is a time to run and a time to slow awhile. There is a
time to laugh and a time to cry. There is a time to be
born and a time to die."
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by ilonwa(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
"Those who are affected in one way or another and
those who passed on to glory, their greatest desire is
to see that the work of salvation they died and
suffered for continues and to reach unreachable
places. For that, what they are coming here for
should be taken to meet them in their country. Once
in a month, I will be travelling to South Africa to meet
people from South Africa and other nations who find
South Africa easier to visit, in memory of martyrs of
faith." #TBJoshua
Re: Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua by Kessyy2k4(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
ilonwa: where you not in church when he gave prophesy that so many terrible things will happen in this remaining months of the year if you have wisdom you will knw that the prophesy is pregnant when sumtin is pregnant it contains many things just say he said today his happy that it started @ the scoan but he said that GOD WILL GET BACK TO THEM!!!!
Noted sir! buh other allegations against MOG SCAON TB J are still unfolding...... the case of 50,000naira scandal in other to undermine the true happening at the excavations site of the collapsed building, could this be a black mail or something
waiting 4 ya responsecheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Dig A Well In Enugu, What You Will See (Photos) / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / Is This A Man Or A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.