Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,018 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. (16327 Views)

Senate Presidency- Akume, Tinubu Meet In Lagos / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) / 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by valinda(m): 6:42am On Feb 28, 2013
Symphony007: Funny, 2015 is fast approaching and this "new party" does'nt have a manifesto and ordinary nigerians who don't follow the news like you and i don't know what apc is. I wonder how this people will pull off a win because for all their faults, every nigerian knows PDP, and they might just stick to the devil they know than the angel they don't..tinubu and his folks should get to work and stop all this small talk.
when a kid talks......
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by 4xit(m): 6:43am On Feb 28, 2013
Ijogz K: Even if it's gonna be Abacha and Awolowo, so far they ain't running under PDP, they av my votes
This 2 me is a senseless combination, how could u pair an abacha with a Awo
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Kiltoko(m): 6:55am On Feb 28, 2013
GudluckIBB: I pray that come 2015, jonanthan wud have been arrested and tried By Gen Buhari.Then our president,(Buhari) will reduce the price of petrol,create Jobs,reduce the price of Garri. And then peeps like Ahmadu Ali,Anenih,Akpabio,labaran Maku,Reno omokri,Reuben Abati,GEJ Oronto Douglas and Co will be cooling off In either a blue or Green uniform In one of those Govt buildings with high fences.
Lord,I know u will Use Buhari to Actualize these dreams in jesus Name
Amen!!
...wake up if u are sleepn.....cos u dey dream 4 day time
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Reference(m): 6:55am On Feb 28, 2013
take dat: Anyone suggestion in mind? Or is it a Jonathan and Anenih?

No. He means bigger alliance like maybe between PDP, CBN, ERV and SWF. Oya na. Try these parties for size.

P.S. ERV na External reserves and SWF na Soverign Wealth Fund. Das right. Pension fund na small boy.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Akpan107(m): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2013
franchizy:

I think its ur family dat is d intrest of Nigerians. Why not ask ur father to run for president. Ewu Gambia dats wat u are
Has it got to the point of names calling... The Bible said we should bless and not couse. My brother, i bless you in Jesus name... It shall be well with you! And besides, i did not speak offensively...
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Reference(m): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2013
take dat: The merchants of doom, hate speech dispensers, bigots, armchair critics and spectocrats who wants the best but sees the worst in the entire political process and participants, those who have the solution to all the problems bedevilling the country but do nothing about them. The aforementioned are the ones who are tired of PDP but remain politically docile while waiting for a party made of saints and perfectionists to challenge and wrestle power from PDP. Instead of them to show support for the alternative party which will make PDP take Nigerians seriously between now and the next elections, their job is to keep condemning the alternative, which will make the words of an erstwhile PDP chairman, that PDP will rule Nigeria for 60 years either for good or bad because he knows that Nigerians only pay lip service to change!

Hmm. Getting there but not quite. Who said Nigerians are ready for change, tired of corruption. That is gross misunderstanding.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2013
BAMM GROUP: Please for d so called PDP fans, can u mention one state d so called ruling political party is doing well, at least we all know at d federal dat u guys are clueless n disastrous in managing... Just one state, and I will keep shut
Can u tell me y Buhari is a terrorist? Is terrorism the right way to practice opposition? He frustrated d present admin and u still want me to vote him.
Wat are d CPC governors doing in their own states too? Wateva u are smoking, if dey dnt have anoda candidate...................
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Reference(m): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2013
Akpan107: It has failed already... APC is not to the interest of Nigerians, but a sectional and a tribal interest. PDP remain the only National Party in Nigeria! If you want to form a party that would be accepted by all Nigerians, form National one and not a regional party. APC will never see the light of the day.

See what I mean. Nigerians have more pressing 'concerns'. Its the country's structure s.tupid!! (if you know what I mean)
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by DIYTechnologies: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2013
grafikii: The leader of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) and former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, yesterday visited the leader of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) and former head of state, General Muhammadu Buhari, in Kaduna where the duo engaged in a series of discussions.

Although the discussion which lasted almost three hours was held behind closed doors, Tinubu briefed our correspondent shortly after their meeting ended and gave an insight into the purpose of his visit.

“I am here just to consult with the general on the new merger party, the APC that has come to be, and to look at the various options for a one-man-one-vot e in the country,” he said.

On the workability of the merger, Tinubu expressed optimism that the merger will not just work but will rescue the country from its present situation which, he said, is nothing to write home about. He said: “The merger will definitely work out this time round. I have been very consistent about it; it is only through strong determination and commitment and the sacrifice of the people; it is not only about us as individuals. You have a lot of speculations going on this time round: they have even chosen our presidential candidate for us and all of that, to determine all the sorts of things that we do. It is a banner headline in Nigerian Tribune, but that is the story of people who are already afraid and scared of the unity of purpose that is coming up in the country.

“In essence, we are all committed to democratic principles and values for this country, and a united body ready to rescue the nation with one mission, vision, and one single commitment to alleviate the problems of the masses.

“It is not about individual, it is not about General Buhari. If he wanted money from the government, he would always get it, but he stands for the truth and the masses and the redemption of our democratic value, justice and progress for all -- these are the things that we need to harness the opportunity that is here in this country, to get it moving and moving forward, not the manner it’s been going in the past 16 years.”

On the allegation that the new merging party (APC) is making plans to woo serving and past Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governors into it, Tinubu said “if that is a strategy on our part, should I tell you?”

“The facts remain that we must talk to everybody and must woo them. If the PDP chairman, Bamanga Tukur, is interested, let him look through; we will invite him and talk to him. APC is a party to stay with, work with and to share the vision of eliminating corruption, ineptitude in governance and lack of employment for our people. “If you are threatened by lack of security, enter an APC; if you have migraine or persistent headache use APC,” he said.

For his part, Buhari said he concurred with all that was said by Tinubu. He also dared the PDP to counter his statement when he said the PDP had merged with INEC, police, judiciary and the pension funds ahead of the 2015 general elections.

He said, “If it (PDP) and its chieftains are going to counter me they should. You can go and study the three judicial or Supreme Court judgements of 2003, 2007 and 2011 and get the hearings on NEPA, NNPC, pension scheme; whatever I said is factual.”

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/48688/2013/02/27/2015_apc_force_reckon_tukur.html

And so what? Are we now running a reality show on them? Pls tell us when they go to the toilet or the mosque
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2013
I will support APC if one can tell me the prudent answers to the following questions and it falls under the ambiens of the Law:

1. Why did Buhari truncate the Democratic Government of Shagari through Coupe d'e tat ?
2. Where is Tinubu's source of Wealth ?

These 2 are the ones spearheading the APC.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Fadenitan(m): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2013
PDP all d way.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by drnoel: 7:52am On Feb 28, 2013
got nothing against their merger, as long as Buhari or Tinubu does not come out as their presidential candidiate. Simple

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by saipn: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2013
Don't let us be deceiving ourselves what i noticed about south west is dat come 2015, 90 percent of south west region will vote for APC.it is now left to other region to follow d pace

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by azyaq(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2013
Those two political giant should be able to change things.... But human can be funny
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by dady12: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2013
we have some people here in nairaland that ve no choice than been a music dancer all times,if jonathan and pdp did somethg wrong,you will see them pouring all sort of insult and determining their intrest not to vote for them,but here is an alternative APC promising to rescue the country from the hand of this looters,why not you give them a try?is GEJ,annenil, subsidy indicted scam,tukor by his son more better than bahari and tinibu? Tomorrow you will say GEJ and pdp are the main nigeria problem,now there is alternative to chose from .to me,i made up my mind and to stay away from pdp because i cannot vote for a party which is been run by a set of cultists and criminals

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 28, 2013
teskyg: Kk.We won't vote for Terrorist(Buhari) and Tinubu.

How to know a witch or wizard is if you are an enemy of progress.ARE YOU ONE?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by vambi: 8:10am On Feb 28, 2013
Why do we like fooling ourselves,APC should there to give strong opposition which I doubt they can do,but to say APC in power will guarantee 24hrs power supply,stop or even reduce corruption,develop infrastructure is a political lie.APC just want to be in power and chop enough money at least the so-called clueless GEJ with all his dumb projects has been putting more power station on stream more than whatever have been witness in the last 30 years,the train is moving again and yet bombs are still going off and he is still being heavily criticised.who told you APC will achieve what clueless has achieved in this short while with bombs going of like fireworks.How many past president in this short while has been able to pull this feat,he his fixing the mess they created yet the daft opposition are trying to make the people clueless.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2013
Billyonaire: I will support APC if one can tell me the prudent answers to the following questions and it falls under the ambiens of the Law:

1. Why did Buhari truncate the Democratic Government of Shagari through Coupe d'e tat ?

YOUR question is likened to this question" what can stop the putrid air emanating from the behind?"
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by dirifred(m): 8:12am On Feb 28, 2013
I will never waste my vote on a thief or a vampi-re. The vampi-re is a serial looser he will loose again. The thief will play the bride of both side like he did in the past election, but he is got just one vote.
Pls watch what they are doing now, no grass root politics just media gossips, and when they loose as i expect, they will instigate violence to waste the lives of innocent(illiterate) Nigerian they claim they want to protect. they are very laughable.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Stegeson(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2013
Apc 4 real. Sai buhari. We declare pdp dead IJN.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by sasview: 8:18am On Feb 28, 2013
Symphony007: Funny, 2015 is fast approaching and this "new party" does'nt have a manifesto and ordinary nigerians who don't follow the news like you and i don't know what apc is. I wonder how this people will pull off a win because for all their faults, every nigerian knows PDP, and they might just stick to the devil they know than the angel they don't..tinubu and his folks should get to work and stop all this small talk.

The worst of angel is better than the most generous devil that give with one hand and collect with two hands, folk always wish to dine with angel and not devil, can you tell me the positive impact of PDP manifesto on nigerians since its reign?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by BAMMGROUP: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2013
INFO70:

Bros, you are sick in the head. You better stop this copy and paste post from someone's blog. Ok?

Yoruba's will say "ara ija ni eyin wa" means biting is part of fighting... So get dat into fuking dumbass skull, unfortunate being
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by kokoA(m): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2013
okosodo: Nigerians should not trust anything that comes from buhari and tinubu. They are worse than jonathan. Lets look 4 another aliance
How did you know? Have we tried them before? Or you just felt like commenting?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by BAMMGROUP: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2013
jmaine: @ BAMM Group . . .So all you could do is scurry to the net to do a copy and paste as your defence without referencing the source below . . .

http://globalvillenews.com/2013/01/30/godswill-akpabio-the-most-hated-man-in-akwa-ibom-state-part-4/

Bros, take my advice and stop posting on this board . . . .

Yoruba's will say "ara ija ni eyin wa" means biting is part of fighting... So does it matter if I did copy n paste as long as a point is made... Likewise u, everytin u knw u probably read dem or listen to news, what's dat not from a source... So what diff does it make?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by BAMMGROUP: 8:27am On Feb 28, 2013
mekaboy: NIGERIA IS WEAK, IT NEEDS NEW FRESH BLOOD TO SURVIVE. ABEG BUHARI IS TOO OLD TO LEAD US ANYWHERE BUT THE GRAVE. WHAT VISION DOES HE HAVE AT THIS AGE?

SECONDLY, BUHARI SIMPLY WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT OUT OF SELFISH INTEREST, HIS FRIENDS IN THE ARMY (OBJ, ABACHA, IBB) HAVE ALL BECOME PRESIDENTS, AND HE BELIEVES ITS HIS TURN AND SOMETHING HE MUST DO BEFORE HE DIES. THATS WHY HE CRIED.

YOU CAN BET ME, BUHARI WILL NEVER FIND ANY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE SELECTED TO REPRESENT APC GOOD ENOUGH, UNLESS HIMSELF. THEN HE WILL WANT TO CONTEST FOR PRESIDENCY, ONCE HE DOES, THIEFNIBU WILL ALSO WANT TO CONTEST. THEN THEY WILL HAVE BUHARI/THEIFNIBU 2015 TICKET. WHICH MOST NIGERIANS WILL REJECT . LEAVING GEJ AS THE BETTER OPTION.

I AM THINKING OF CONTESTING 2015, because NIGERIANS WILL NEITHER VOTE PDP OR APC, THAT IS IF APC DOES NOT EXPLODE BECAUSE OF SELFISH INTEREST BEFORE JUNE THIS YEAR.

Where is dis clown from
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 28, 2013
lynpetra:
YOUR question is likened to this question" what can stop the putrid air emanating from the behind?"
You sound less than intelligent, my assertions:

I will support APC if one can tell me the prudent answers to the following questions and it falls under the ambiens of the Law:

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2013
[size=18pt]Y not Zamfara? Criminals. [/size]sad
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by muktarmtt(m): 8:32am On Feb 28, 2013
okosodo: Nigerians should not trust anything that comes from buhari and tinubu. They are worse than jonathan. Lets look 4 another aliance
stop saying nagerian jst talk 2 ur self u funkass mutherfuker no body will b worst dan GEJ, we need chng nd yes we can so kiss my ass mumu
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Gbawe: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2013
Billyonaire: I will support APC if one can tell me the prudent answers to the following questions and it falls under the ambiens of the Law:

You still don't get it. The APC does not want your support. You and others are merely clannish noise-makers and attention-seekers. You will rather die and be interred with GEJ before you support anyone else. You go around uttering garbage that makes you all sound mentally deranged. "Buhari is a terrorists" yet non-Nigerians conversant with Nigeria will view such talk as coming from brainwashed minds given that it is the Party of GEJ producing all the terrorist yet you clannish twerps will never accept that because from birth you have being programmed to see no evil, however glaring, with anything/anyone you are affiliated with. To that end, you can ignore the biggest sponsors of terrorism, because they are linked to GEJ, to be shout "Buhari" insanely.

You will also scream "Tinubu" all day long yet GEJ and everyone around him, to include his wife, are the biggest and most morally bankrupt crooks Nigeria has seen. Virtually no Nigerian politician is upright yet non-Nigerians, like some of my Ghanaian friends who know Nigerian politics, have the displeasures of seeing you people ranting against Tinubu all day in a show of self-deceit that suggests to them that you are not 'well'. Many of them, even if not Nigerian, still remember the most corrupt Nigerians to be the likes of IBB , a PDP supremo, who pocketed over $12 billion from the gulf oil windfall. All that matters nought to you clannish, deranged and self-deceiving people when you shout "Tinubu".

The APC would be mad to court or be interested in confused and clannish folks like you. Many of you should stop flattering yourselves. We know what you are and what motivates you. That is why you can accuse Buhari of things that GEJ's Party is now almost exclusively known for. That is why ,in a nation being looted blind by cavemen-like crooks who give nada in return, you round against Tinubu who is certainly a man of ideas and a positive light all thing considered in relation to what Nigeria is. People like you should simply get lost. You are all mad.

You are committed to supporting GEJ. Accept that and stop coming here trying to patronise others with excuses that just makes you all sound like 'nutcases'. When you wonder the source of wealth of Tinubu, why not wonder the source of wealth of GEJ, Anenih, Anyim, Kalu, IBB, Danjuma,OBJ, Bankole, Abdulsalami, Andy Ubah, Odili, Ibori, Igbinedion and the many, many crooks in the PDP you support by default? Silly hypocrite. Just confess your clannishness means you must support GEJ automatically and blind yourself to the baggage he comes with and that you wish to pretend only others are afflicted with. Doing so is better than the pathetic inanities you guys regurgitate here daily that simply makes you appear insane, unstable and highly delusional.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by MahatmaGhandi: 8:34am On Feb 28, 2013
we always trust people instead of institutions, so many people here rely on the imagined 'moral' character and strength of one man to save the day and that is where we always miss it, lets take buhari for example, he was governor of the north eastern state in the government of murtala mohammed,in 1976 he was then appointed minister of petroleum and natural resources under OBJ, in 1977 he became head of the NNPC,in 1983 he staged a coup that took out shagari and became head of state and commander in chief of the armed forces of nigeria not to mention his appointment in the ever famous abacha administration( so much for a saint), if in all this key capacities he did not and couldnt change nigeria, even through the barrel of a gun, what makes anyone feel he will be able to do it democratically, there are many issues to raise about the 'sainthood' of buhari and simply put i feel a lot of image laundry has taken place in the past couple of years as regard buhari, the case of tinubu does not even need my mention, because it is a story we are familiar with, how then can one imagine that an alliance of this men will make nigerians happy if they come to power. on the other hand GEJ is nothing to write home about, infact i dont want to get into his story, the long and short of all this is that politically nigerians are stuck between the devil and the blue sea, between the incumbent and the opposition nigerians would first have to decide who the devil is and who the blue sea is and then they can now choose if to dine with the devil or take a dive in the blue sea hoping that they will be rescued before they drown or maybe mami-water will take them in.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 28, 2013
Billyonaire: You sound less than intelligent, my assertions:

You sound less intelligent too.You are asking a question that even a mad Nigerian have the answers to.No insult intended but my answer simply translate the fact that in Nigeria power and wealth are relative in response to Tinubu source of wealth.In Buhari' s case,he took over from shehu' s govt forcefully because of the high level of corruption ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Massive Gboko Reception: Benue Is Atiku 100% - Dr. Oche Otorkpa / Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.