Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos (34127 Views)

Atiku Arrived Borno State To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign / Atiku Arrived Owerri Airport For Abia Campaign Rally-photos / Atiku Arrived Kaduna State To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by Gistpeeps: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
Alhamdulillah waziri lands in Kebbi state right now, let's get Nigeria working again. #BetterNigeria

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/atiku-arrived-kebbi-to-flag-off-pdp.html

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by Acekidc4(m): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
The Shocker is all yours pdp.
I pity you all

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
Wow! see crowd grin

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by deboysben(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nice one

Atiku all the way

That zombie above should hit his head on a rock

It will help her swiftly

191 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by deboysben(m): 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
Join the moving train that leads to prosperity

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by fk001(m): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
PMB victory is non negotiable

Take that to the bank

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by fk001(m): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
Massive crowd indeed.

Atiku is wasting his time, but he no go hear word

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by Daviddson(m): 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
All the threads about Buhari or Atiku arriving a state for campaign, usually have "ARRIVED" instead of "arrives". Lalasticlala, help them correct the errors before pushing the threads to the front page.

I like the way APC's under-rating PDP and vowing to beat them blue-black. I myself never thought PDP had any chance, until less than 50 days ago.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
grin

"Atikus Camerounica "

According to our Dilector in absentia, Alhaji Mazi Lamidi Kanu tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by NwaNimo1(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
Whilst the vp dey manage an old chopper.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by opalu: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
Since when did Ameachi become a Shadow of himself?

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by Guzel: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
If buhari campaign on a Sunday, they will wail Islamist agenda

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by SEONaijaExpert: 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
His political defeat come FeBuhari 16 shall be televised.

We say NO to looters

We say NO to the same group that sucked the honey of this nation.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by koyeni(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by freezze(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
how about you get a life?
NgeneUkwenu:
Wow! see crowd grin

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by deboysben(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
Atiku on a rescue mission

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by Asshurbanipal: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
Some zombies expect crowd at the airport which is probably in another state

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by FiftyFifty(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
grin

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sai Atiku

LETS GET NIGERIA WORKING AGAIN!!!! grin

I got 10k today from PDP people, I figured I should support them till Tuesday, since that's when I go finish chopping the money grin

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by jerecrown(m): 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
Winning is not by crowd, but by voting. Majority comes out to see who dey re talking about

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by gaskiyamagana: 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
FEBRURARY FIRST BUHARI.
Secondus second Atiku.
Sai Buhari
Sai Buhari

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by Asshurbanipal: 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
Guzel:
If buhari campaign on a Sunday, they will wail Islamist agenda
Kebbi is 99% moslem.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by Kiravivo(f): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
will this atiku win sef undecided?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by Memphitz537(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
Abeg make dem give better contractors to build a stronger stage for the rally oooooooo!!!
Those APC morons nor get joy!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by Beehshorp(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Wow! see crowd grin

Do you expect the crowd to start following him from the airport to the venue of the rally?

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by MrAJQ(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
See massive crowd!
Meanwhile Our leader Nnamdi KANU has spoken.
He said Atiku is from Cameroon and he is anti Igbo.
He said no Vote in Biafraland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by Binikingdowm: 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Kebbi is 99% moslem.
lol
Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by helinues: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
Abeg I wan ask oo. When do politicians sleep/rest?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by ShameOnAPC: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Wow! see crowd grin
Your family shouldn't stay far from you if they doesn't want to loose you at this time that educated and responsible Nigerian's has been Atikulated

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by Queseda: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
I laugh when some dimwits accuse Buhari of dividing the country. Buhari didn't didvide the country, the division started in the buildup to the 2015 elections when PDP based their campaign strictly on religious sentiments and their constant attacks on the personality of Buhari, most especially the 'islamization agenda'. How will Christians feel if APC for example attack a presidential candidate as having a 'Christianization' agenda?

Secondly, the country got further divided after the elections for the following reasons:
- the country had hitherto been a 'one-party state' whereby clinching the PDP ticket at any level is like running unopposed, the emergence of another party with a nationalistic outlook like APC changed the game and gave Nigerians a 2nd option from the usual PDP which thereby divided the country along party lines
- some people couldn't bear the defeat of GEJ and refused to move on, those ones found solace in PDP and were determined to do anything to sabotage the current administration just to score cheap political points and make it seem as if Nigerians made a mistake in voting out the PDP. Sadly, a lot of people, especially the youths have fallen for this gimmick by the opposition relying on the principle of illustration of truth to distort facts like the hredsmen issue which has been an age-long problem and so on
- finally, the country got divided because of the irresponsiblities and politicization of religious organisations notably CAN and MURIC. The CAN can rarely be seen to lend its support to any government policy/decisions while MURIC is always supportive of most government decisions. A clear example of this is CAN's refusal to make any comment on the CJN's issue due to the weight of the allegations leveled against him(and of course for being a Christian), whereas MURIC have come out to commend the FG for taking such decision. I'm sure the reverse would have been the case if the CJN were a Muslim. The followers and members of these organizations tend to tow the path of their leaders' stand in all matters, hence, widening the divide.
#MyHumbleOpinion
Modified:
I know some of you would want to ask about the President's 97%-5% statement, anybody talking about that is definitely hiding behind one finger. Before making that statement, didn't you guys already make known your hatred by giving over 90% of your votes to a single candidate which is unheard of in the history of this country? So the question arises, who started the hate first? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by borgu2: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
President Atiku. please give me contract when you win through my signature. ejoor
Re: Atiku Arrived Kebbi To Flag Off PDP Presidential Campaign - Photos by dvdwed(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
Let's get Nigeria working again.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akala Tears Ballot Papers At PDP South-west Congress / Soldiers Dig Out Bombs Planted On The Road By Boko Haram Members (Pics) / ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.