Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (78259 Views)

Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by xerxes456(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bossontop:
Its like all of us are not from nigeria again oooo

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Indispensable85(m): 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
ATIKU ,you're from cameroun, you can't deny it.
What goes around comes around,you see.
You guys were busy playing politics when that mad man claimed buhari was from Sudan.
Now it's your turn.
Prove to Nigerians that you're Atiku and not Mboma from cameroun.
Karma is a bitch! !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Afospecialk: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2019

Atiku aka Al-Camerooni looting machine should forget about this election. We can't afford to have a Cameroonian as who can sell and loot anything lootable as president

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by MrPaul2: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
Akiku relatives will be like are you sure this is our uncle, I mean the son of ....... His ear use to be very small but now its big. grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by banty: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:
Useless statement. You're from Cameroon, and your real name is Ati'aku Frimpong Al'Camerooni. angry

You can only decieve Afonjas and not the great Igbo Race. angry

Ohamadike has spoken! Afonjas can go to hell!

One of the goats
Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by MrCEO69(m): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:
Useless statement. You're from Cameroon, and your real name is Ati'aku Frimpong Al'Camerooni. angry

Frimpong is actually a Ghanaian name..
Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Afospecialk: 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2019

Atiku GO AND RESIGN, WE CAN'T AFFORD A CAMEROONIAN LOOTING MACHINE AS NIGERIA PRESIDENT

YOU CAN ONLY BUY PDP PRIMARY ELECTION YOU CANT BUY NIGERIANS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Reynolds56(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Atiku Abubakar, former Vice-president and presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has challenged Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) to provide evidence that he is a Cameroonian.

Kanu in his recent broadcast had said Atiku is not a Nigerian as he has always claimed.

“Do you know that Atiku Abubakar is from Cameroon? His area of Adamawa was in Cameroon,” he had said.

However, speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Paul Ibe, Atiku’s media aide, said the onus lies on Kanu to supply proof that his principal is an indigene of Cameroon.

“You media should ask him to supply the proof. It is not the man that is being accused that you will ask. It is the person who made the allegations that you will ask to bring his proof of where he (Atiku) is from or where he is not from,” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/atiku-to-nnamdi-kanu-i-am-not-from-cameroon/
Atiku is actually from Cameroon. Igbos don’t let your hatred for buhari blind you from the fact that atiku can’t offer us anything. The best is sowore

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Afospecialk: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2019

Atiku GO AND RESIGN, WE CAN'T AFFORD A CAMEROONIAN LOOTING MACHINE AS NIGERIA PRESIDENT

YOU CAN ONLY BUY PDP PRIMARY ELECTION YOU CANT BUY NIGERIANS

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Corrinthians(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
MrCEO69:

Frimpong is actually a Ghanaian name..
He has Ghaniain origins also. His grand father had a wife from Ghana.

By the way, who asked you? Ati'aku must show us his right thigh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by totorimi: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
Which type of wahala is this again. Atiku too is not a Nigerian ke.

That means all these hausa fulani leaders needs to be investigated.
Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Corrinthians(m): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
MrPaul2:
Akiku relatives will be like are you sure this is our uncle, I mean the son of ....... His ear use to be very small but now its big. grin
Didnt you see the way Peter Obi was looking at him during that program. You think that look was normal?
Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Mentcee(m): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:

Guy, what changed.

You used to be anti establishment.

Is all well?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by dododawa1: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
dododawa1:
I don't miss his broadcast on Saturday, to relief home alone.
i dey hear his broadcast now self,very funny station 100.2 fm
Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by LZAA: 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:
Is that a tattoo of your face? Are you hiding the tiger claws on your face?

Bloody Afonja. angry
grin
Today is my byday oh
Won't u wish me hapi bydaygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:
Atiku should remove his trousers to prove he is not really from Cameroon! No one can deceive the leader of Ndigbo.
Jabberwalking! U now using divide nd rule tactics to rescue d Man de Daura 4rm d intendee utterly disgraceful political summersault. Right? U yaff fail...grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Maket: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
You are from Cameroon (your mother is from Adamawa. Your Dad from Cameroon married her when he came for greener pasture in Nigeria)

Buhari is from Niger

A Fulani man told me these last week before Nnamdi said it.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by deboysben(m): 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
GreatestA1:
Now, it's assassination of character abi?

When he said Buhari is Jubril and PDP were basking in the euphoria of the falsehood it was character salvation?

My friend, Atiku is a Cameronian and he should prove otherwise else we won't vote for him.
as if you were intending to vote him before

Meanwhile I don't support Kanu so be careful
Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Corrinthians(m): 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
LZAA:

grin
Today is my byday oh
Won't u wish me hapi bydaygrin
Oh, really? grin

Happy Birthday. May prosperity dwell with you and never depart from you, amen. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by GoldHorse(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin grin
I cant even contain my excitement. Oya IPOB over to you! What goes around......... cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Kingsley10000: 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu

Buhari=jubril'al sudani from Sudan

Atiku=Mbömà Mustapha abubakar al'camerooni from Cameroon

so we have two foreigners contesting presidential election in Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by mukthar2000(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kaun please we are all waiting pls, save Nigeria from looters

1 Like

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by LZAA: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:
Oh, really? grin

Happy Birthday. May prosperity dwell with you and never depart from you, amen. cheesy

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Jman06(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
rusher14:

You know I can pull out one of your previous diatribes against the Yorubas.

I've gone through your comments and I would blame youthful exuberance.

Learn to be dispassionate as you get older.

Eschew bigotry and think imdependently.

Question everything.

Even my own statements.
The truth is that if you saw a post where I attacked yorubas, it must have been in reaction to a similar attack against Igbo's and was never taken to heart. Besides, that was then.
Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by BluntBoy(m): 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
LZAA:

Apcheat getting desperate grin

Shut up, my friend.

But honestly, that TB Joshua photo is hilarious grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by fayomim: 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:

what exactly do you want? you people complain about buhari.....now Atiku. if you are tired of afonjas they leave there city and go back to your land. no one is holding you back.
Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Fahd11: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu ---- Mad
IPOB pigs ----- Foolish
Gbogbo yin ti ya were ni ile ibo...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by rusher14: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jman06:
The truth is that if you saw a post where I attacked yorubas, it must have been in reaction to a similar attack against Igbo's and was never taken to heart.

Everything is a reaction.

Same way a northerner reacts to the action of a southerner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
PROPHETmichael:
PDP believed Nnamdi Kanu when he said Buhari is Jubrin al Sudan but doubt him when he said Atiku is from Cameroon.

APC suddenly believes Nnamdi Kanu for claiming Atiku is from Cameroon but crucified the same Kanu for saying Buhari is cloned.

Me: Cameroon is closer to Nigeria than Sudan and instead of strengthening our diplomatic ties with suicide bombers and herdsmen from Sudan, i'll rather vote for Atiku Olembe M'boma. Who knows, we might have our Bakassi back.

Me: you no get shame.
Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by James4bright(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Pigs presently in a dilemma.

Kanu originally owns the pigs.

In the wake of python dance which led to the death of kanu's most treasured nkita, kanu decided to abandon his brainless pigs who can't lay their lives for his nkita.

While kanu was still mourning his nkita, this Cameroonian came to the rescue of the pigs with load of promises to the pigs and by default automatically inherited kanu's pigs.

Kanu is almost done mourning his nkita and getting ready to get back his pigs.

The stage is getting set for a show down between kanu and the Cameroonian and the question now is, which of the two gods will the pigs support.

Pigs in a dilemma.

Oh, I think he's talking about the Afonjas.
Re: Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon by Jman06(m): 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
rusher14:

Everything is a reaction.
Same way a northerner reacts to the action of a southerner.
I agree

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.